Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Priscus Baker was content to sit in the car with his cards. I tried to engage with him, and did not get much interaction. Or interest. I do not get the sense that he would know what to do in another observation situation.
    Perhaps he would be different in this situation."

Jennifer leans forward slightly.
    "I was thinking that you could speak with your Clan
    member to determine if he was suitable.
    If not, I am just fine leaving him where he is.
    Circling back to the Reeve situation, I think that sitting down and detailing where someone has fallen short can be a jumping off point for connecting. I have some frustrations. I have shared these with you.
    Yet she's the Reeve."

Jennifer leans forward slightly.
    "I dislike the idea of destroying something that I don't understand. The easiest way to deal with the cryptid is to destroy it. Yet another way is to remove it's influences.
    Put it somewhere where no prisoners could hear or see it. Limit it's sight with enclosed walls so it cannot pass any useful information.
    I had Priscus Baker in one of the questioning sessions with Angela, and I did not sense much interest from Priscus Baker.
    Perhaps with you, it would be different.

I would think that the warehouse would be ideal, from the information that we have. I advocate observation to get more information.
    Perhaps en transit could be an option. If we have the numbers to move in while they are traveling to another location."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing the source of the frustration Jack added his input: "It was not a secret that I had frustrations with the lack of communication prior to Reeve Kingsley," his fingers flicked gently in the air. "She knew going into the job that it was my primary concern. Her Oath speaks to acting in the best interest of the Domain, so perhaps that can illuminate the path forward? Being woefully inconsistent in their duties is a much different beast than purposefully negligent." He paused before adding, "Even if neither are acceptable qualities for a Reeve."

The Lord nodded with the Prince's affirmation and Jennifer's like-mindedness. "Do we know of any others with an experienced knowledge for the occult? Aside from that, I can lead the research portion of the next steps while others observe the warehouse." More information would decide the next steps. "Is it not currently isolated? Where was it in relationship to Ms Ashea Calliwell?"

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“See, this is why communication is important. I need to know when someone is not pulling their weigh in an investigation, they’re an added risk to the all those there.” One tends to worry what the others are doing, if they’re hurt and all that. Add to it someone sitting on their ass, and well, a whole new problem. A look to Jacque, “Has this been your observation as well?” both were there after all. Back to Jenn, “I know Priscus Baker has expressed his lack of combat training, but that’s still no excuse to forgo even lifting a hand to help or interact.” Not acceptable. “Perhaps if he is included on this, clear expectations will need to be laid out for him, what is expected and what is not acceptable.”

A slight tilt of her head, “You don’t trust your own judgement on him?” she’d talk with him at Court, but she was busy.

“Can we safely place it into a metal box? Something we can seal and lock away. I’m not sure how much it would be willing to go willingly. Maybe even sedate it.” Could it be sedated? A hard line is formed with her lips, “I’m sure I can provide the proper motivation to get him to assist if needed.” But she shouldn’t have to.

“Warehouses provide a lot of unknown space. Maybe while it’s being observed, we can obtain the building permits for it, see how many rooms we are dealing with.” Though more could have always been added.

An ink hand rubs her forehead, “Sounds like this is a common concern and I’ll take care of it.” Cause we can’t have people just doing their jobs.

A thoughtful look before a shake of her head, “Not that I’m aware of, but most Kindred are not too forth coming about such things.” Preferring to keep such things to themselves. “If you want to lead that portion, you have my blessing.” At least there would be one she trusted on it. “It’s still in its cell, I decided not to move it, or end it, until we had all talked about it.” Making a note. “It was in the same vicinity of her, other side of the room. Which is why I believe if we can sedate it, we should.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jennifer Hazelton

Wrong. Please ignore
    Last edited by Seryna; Jan 1st, 2024 at 07:02 PM.  Reason for Edit: Wrong account

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"The Oath the Reeve swore could be important." A nod to Priscus Jack.
    "I have a meeting scheduled with the Reeve and a newcomer that I asked to listen for information.

On the cryptid- we can use some techniques of separation completely from any prisoners attached to Forten. I would be happy to pass over some research Dirt Nap and I completed - essentially, it's considered a witches' familiar. I was unaware it could be used to communicate. It eats and acts much like a regular cat.
    From the recent information, I am curious how the cryptid was intended to benefit Forten."

I can take lead on observation, as I have the skills to observe well. I would like to ask other Mekhet if they share my abilities, yet I do not wish to take Priscus Baker into the situation if it will be a repeat of the support we were to provide you."
    A look to Priscus Jack.

I trust my judgement, yet others likely have a different opinion if he's interacted more with them. I was a bit disappointed with his passive nature, as this situation where I worked with Priscus Baker directly affected him and his closest allies.
    I am also a bit irritated that I believe he has not passed on important information to me. After we discussed this issue, I would like to inquire if either of you have information about the prisoners associated with the Blood Hunt. As no information has flowed to me. "

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I had not heard much as Seneschal, though he did seem engaged in the interrogation notes from a while back when they were first captured." The Lord shrugged, "As of late, the Domain as a whole has had enough issue with reliability that I approach most tasks with the assumption it needs to be handled under my own effort. Ignoring my ass being left in the wind too many more times would only serve to generate unneeded risk my danse." Blunt, curt but most importantly: true. He returned the Seneschal's gaze after her remarks, "I could not blame anyone from not knowing what to do to support me- I removed all exterior guards and interests flawlessly, so there was no need. I had hoped that there would be luck inside the club after I removed our first target." Yet, he hadn't heard of anything so his eyebrows raised expectantly.

"I don't imagine there's much harm in attempting with a tranq gun. Start with the dose for a normal feline of that size and add as needed."

"All my cards are on the table as of the writing of that letter," he remarked to the Seneschal's inquiry. "It does broach the question of what you would like the next steps to be on that front. Catching an unsuspecting Kindred off the streets is much different than waltzing into their Den to apprehend. I'm not opposed to giving it a shot but I'm open to ideas to limit the risk of having a few claws being swiped my way."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A sigh, “Seems like going forward, the Oath’s are going to have to have a consequence with them. Why have them sign one if they’re going to flat out ignore them?” no, there needed to be a bite to them.

“Perhaps it was to be his ears and eyes? Savages have such a way to do something similar, except we take total control over the animal. A cat can get into places a human cannot, can go unnoticed, can observe unseen.” A dangerous thing.

“Take who you want, I won’t force anyone to be included who clearly does not want to be. But I do plan on speaking with Priscus Baker on the matter. It’s rather,” pausing, “unfitting of a Priscus to behave in such a manner.”

“The information I have is what you and Priscus Jacque have provided me. It is a bit irritating to not have information passed isn’t it.” How long can she defend Helen’s inaction?

A sage nod to Jacque, “I’ve begun to feel the same way, which is why I’ve been taking such an active roll as of late. Seems the number of Kindred that can be counted on is growing smaller and smaller.” A small hint of a smile to him, “I learned a long time ago that one can only truly depend on themselves.” A hard lesson, but an important one. “Maybe there needs to be a basic lesson or briefing before such endeavors. Where it is laid out what exactly is expected from everyone, what their task is and what to do if it fails. I hate to hold hands, but maybe it needs to be done until people can learn to do shit on their own.” If Ale had to hold hands, it was not going to end well. “I just can’t say it will end well for those I have to babysit.” Because she didn’t have time to fucking babysit.

“I’ll place a few calls and see about getting my hands on one,”
    shrugging, “shouldn’t be too hard with my contacts.” A note was added to the paper.

“Given what we seem to be working with, taking him off the streets would be preferred. But we don’t always get the way we want, so we need to be ready to switch tactics if need be.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer’s dark eyes move from Priscus Jack to the Prince as they speak. She processes what information and opinions are given.
    “Yes, you did remove the woman I thought was Kindred flawlessly. And peeled back the deception, without a hair left out of place.”
    Just a twinge of jealously growls from the Beast within her ribcage. Jennifer takes a moment to soothe the Beast.

“Yes, I could see the cryptid being an eyes and ears. Mable shared that the cat could be called to Forten when she communicated with it.
    “On the topic of the criminal Poachers who were taking action against Ms. Rowland and Priscus Baker, there have been no excursions that I am not aware of?

There is no one in custody?”

Jennifer verified. As no information of criminals being taken into custody had been passed to her. She had ideas on that, yet waited to see if the Prince wished to pursue that line or focus on the issue of Forten.
    “It was my intention to have reports from Kindred looking on the streets in response to the Alder Lady Prince calling the Blood Hunt. Combing within their orchestras for kindred who did not belong, which would narrow down where one’s Haven could be. Yet those reports have not appeared. I was a bit disappointed by the response to bring all relevant information to me for a group to determine the best way to move forward.”
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Do they not already?" The Lord inquired. He had seem many styles incorporated over the years and he assumed the Notary would be just as interested. "All actions have consequences. What is different about these Oaths?"

"If it would please her Grace, I can incorporate what I presume to be your message when we collaborate on the familiar." The Lord shrugged, "I'm sure you both would rather focus on the more important matters at hand."

From the improper pronouns to the focus on lack of information the Lord decided to rephrase to make sure he was on the same page, "From the information I gathered, I feel our best step forward in the blood hunt would be the apprehension of Ms. Aislin Hamleigh. We know where her office is and that she was recently embraced as little as a year ago." Eyes drifted to the Prince, "Since she is not named under your hunt, there is a chance to resolve without violence with a simple visit but..." The Lord thought for a moment, "I feel we'd only have one chance at it."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“We only have Ingraine and the law beaker that McIntyre brought in. Both are currently staked and tucked safely away. I plan on holding an Execution Court when we have the rest gathered, if possible. If not, then the two we have will send a clear enough message.” At least that was the plan.

“I’ve debated tapping my own contacts and ally’s to gather information since there seems to be a lack of effort on the Domain’s behalf.” Did she sound angry and bitter? Yes, yes she did.

A look to Jacque, “I was referring to more,” pause, “colorful Oaths, the ones with more spectacular consequences. But since we don’t have that, I’ll have to just go about it the old-fashioned way.” She liked Helen, she really did, but her behavior was not acceptable. And not addressing it was making her appear weak, and that wasn’t acceptable.

A single nod of her head, "It would, thank you. We need to get this matter taken care of as soon as we can. And if it means just the three of us, so be it, at least we know who has the Domain’s best interest in mind and is willing to defend it.” It was hard for her to reward Jacque and Jenn, who both held important positions already. But she would come up with something befitting their efforts.

The Lords idea was considered, it was a good one. “What you suggest sounds like a wise step forward.” Another pause, thinking over what information they had, “Lets bring her in to have a chat. If we need a neutral place, I have locations. And should she need, motivation,” dark eyes darkening, “I can handle that. I hate shifting focus from the Blood Hunt, but I think your idea is a good one with merit.” Lets see what happens.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread