(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

What draws your eye is in the center of the room, an expensive desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, adding her own unique style to the room.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

The wall behind the seating area had a painting hanging, The Young Martyr, a small light hanging above it. Illuminating it softly.
    But there was a new piece of art on display. This one a sculpture and resting on a pedestal.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, Italian made and a deep shade of brown. There was a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Ale sat on the couch, a folder in hand and making notes on it. Jacques letter sat on the coffee table, notes made on it as well on the different names. She was ready for this whole mess to be finished. The door was ajar with Gabriel standing near it.
    Jacque Jennifer Hazelton
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer wore an outfit that was different from her usual gowns - it was vintage and tailored to her 5'7" frame. It held to the Florentine Code, the overall color scheme being green. As she walked in from outside, she wore a chunky deep charcoal colored knit scarf, hiding her neck from the Kine. Her skin is Blushed with life, coral lipstick is worn and soft grey eyeshadow highlights the deep brown of her eyes.
    "Your Grace," Jennifer performed a deep curtsy, her Cursed voice slithering into the space between them. "- have you been well since we spoke last?"
    Dark brown eyes look over the room as she enters, first looking for other Kindred. Her eyes were drawn to the color contrast of the skull artwork. Her head tilts for a moment as she studies the art.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord made his way to the offices of Elysia, wearing his traditional dress pants, shone shoes and vest. His clothes were lightly adorned with gold chain and amethyst gemstones. His Rolex was once again present around his wrist.

The night had a simple purpose- to plan the next steps given the new information.

He rapped on the door and waited to be recognized before entering. Eyes tracing around the room - many things were the same yet there were a handful of new items.

Seeing the Prince he bowed deeply, "Your Grace."

He then offered a shallower bow to Jennifer, "Seneschal."

He was eager to wrap up this business.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tonight, the Savage was all business and no small talk.

A nod was given to Jenn as she entered, then another to Jacque as he entered as well. Her Beast was alert, knowing these two were Kindred, but sensed nothing. And as such, simply paced.

Dark eyes flick to Gabriel who nodded as he stepped outside and closed the door.

“I wanted to thank you Priscus Jacque for the detail letter and the current state of things. Nice to know there are still those here who understand the need to keep me in the know.” Jenn already passed along information when needed, so she didn’t feel the need to point it out.

“As to the matter at hand, there needs to be a plan on handling this Forten and whatever scheme is has running. As well as the cat. While it would prove a fascinating study, it’s capabilities make it a threat to the Masquerade and the safety of the Domain.” Leaning back, “I don’t have the most delicate of touch with these types of matters, so I was hoping one of you would have an idea to get things handled without much attention.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave a curtsey to Priscus Jack, less pronounced than the respect paid to the Prince. "Priscus Jack, it is good to see you."

Jennifer takes a seat in the chair near the couch as she considers the Prince's statement for a few moments.

"We have the location of the warehouse that he is using. I propose observing the warehouse for three nights to learn the numbers of people on the site. We have a description of Forten. We strike to capture him when Forten's people are weakest. We shall be capturing others or dispatching of them as necessary.
    Do you have a preference as to which Kindred will be involved, Your Grace?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Will the Reeve not be joining us this evening?" the Lord asked as things kicked off.

An acknowledging nod to the Prince's compliment, "It is the least that can be asked of Sacramento's citizens." He began moving towards the seating area.

Eyebrows raised as the Italian Savage requested counsel, "I agree with observing the Annex for the three days it is active. We also have Rapture on Friday nights where he may be more isolated as well as his luxury apartment to consider. He should feel relatively safe as the two prisoners don't realize they provided us any information."

"As for the cat," the Lord shrugged. "I am biased against destroying something I don't fully understand, however I agree that the risks are significant. The prior risk was at least palatable in captivity but now with the telepathic abilities that were recently discovered..." He shook his head, obvious that he was still weighing the pros and cons.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage listens to Jenn, a nod here and there.

“I’m consulting you both because you are my most trusted allies within the Domain. Neither of you has led me astray in advice and counsel.” And that meant something to her. “So lay it out for me, what you see the risks being, where should we focus more, everything.” Each knew she didn’t appreciate sugarcoating anything.

As to the question, “I was hoping to get a run down on who is capable of what. I don’t expect this to go down without some sort of fight, and I want to make sure those who go, are ready and able to defend themselves.” Having been in situations where she had Kindred not combat orientated didn’t go well.

To Jacque, “I had not planned on inviting her, at least, not yet.” If he wanted to know why, he could ask.

“It really is, and yet only yourself and Seneschal Hazelton have seen fit to keep me informed on what is transpiring within the Domain.” Thankfully, her men kept her informed on the city as a whole.

“So three places to observe?”
    this was going to be an all hands on deck thing. “I’d prefer if we could take him at his warehouse, but I know we don’t get to decide these things.” At least, not usually. “The other two present numerous chances for a breach.” And she’d prefer to avoid that. “If our numbers are spread thin for observing the locations, I can call in my men to assist if need be.” Call them in wasn’t something she liked to do, but this was important.

A brief nod of understanding, “I’m curious about the animal, wondering if its vitae used or something else. Something tells me it’s more than vitae though.” Has to be something more. “Would like for us to be able to examine it to see what we could learn from it, but is the benefit worth the risk?” asking both Jacque and Jenn. “Could there be a way to examine it without it posing such a risk to the Domains very security?” it sounded like she was open to ideas.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I appreciate that you trust the two of us. You know that I value your trust and respect you."
    Jennifer leans forward slightly as she genuinely states her thoughts. She focused on Alessandra.

"I am not comfortable with the exclusion of the Reeve. She was placed in a position to do the job.
    If she's not performing to your satisfaction, you and I can sit with her and address the issue together."

Jennifer leans back slightly.
    "If there's another reason why you mase this decision, I would like to know why.

I have a bare basic idea for defending myself. I will accompany the group because this is important. I do not think that I am so poor at combat that I would pose a risk.
    We have three people who can observe at the moment. Each of us could take a position."

A glance to Jack.
    "I have come to believe in what Priscis Jack says on relying on people.
    I would suggest a talk with the new Gangrel in town as he suggested a background that could help in apprehending someone.

Besides that, my only recommendation on who to invite is not to invite Priscus Baker."

9. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord considered her words. It was no longer his place to question the motives behind her decisions, though he was curious. Though it seemed that curiosity would soon by sated by his predecessor- vocalizing his unspoken concerns. He took the remaining steps to seat himself in the area.

"My specialty is more in squashing a fight before it starts these nights. I've learned over the years that guns tend to make a mess of trying to take care of things quietly." He shrugged his shoulders, "My main concern is the unknowns of this witch magic."

He thought for a moment, "Based on what the prisoners described, his movements are rather routine. The Annex three nights a week, the club one night and the remaining in his luxury apartment. That might aide us in not stretching too thin. The only added risk I would see with taking him at the Annex is the presence of his students."

"I don't know quite yet. Priscus Baker might be able to find some more information about such creatures tied to witches. The Circle and witchcraft are not dissimilar in the eyes of history." He shrugged, "I would be willing to also aide in the effort so that an informed decision could be made."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

At least Jenn felt comfortable enough to express her opinion.

Usually a good thing. But was it tonight?

“She was placed in a position because she was the best to fill it and I was confident in her abilities. Her performance since taking up the reigns of Reeve have been…lackluster to say the least.” Her words quick and to the point. “I will not dwell on her not being present at this time. When I feel we have reached a point in our planning that she is needed, then the call will be made. But tell me,” leaning back in her seat, drawing out the words, “how would you handle someone in a position who appears to think they are either too good to give you an update report, or just don’t feel they have to. Would you be eager to involve them in a very sensitive and important matter? Should I make a form that all she needs to do is fill in the blanks on names, locations and times?” this wasn’t the time for this.

“If you wish to be there, I won’t stop you. Just be ready for anything to happen.” She’d seen friends fall in combat. And she’d seen it throw the whole operation off.

An eye brow raised, “Is he able to blend in and not draw attention? I’ve come across Gangrel that aren’t quite in control of themselves. But if you wish to have him tag along with you, then by all means.” There had been many Savages in and out of the city. Some calm and in control, others off the wall and eager to just fight whoever showed up.

But the mention of not inviting Baker seemed to be more of a concern to her, “Oh? Please explain.” Was wasn’t aware of anyone really having an issue with him.

Looking to Jacque, “I would rather this be handled without violence, hence why I wanted your input.” Sure, she would always love a good fight, but when it came to security, sometimes violence wasn’t the way. Nodding, “Yes, that does present us with an interesting twist to the whole thing.” It was an unknown. And Ale didn’t like unknowns.

Thinking, “The apartment puts on his home ground so to speak, no telling how he has security set up. Well, if any.” He could be cocky enough to not think he needed it. “I would be curious if he moves around by car or by foot. Taking him in through one of those means might be a bit, a bit, easier to pull off without much attention. I think once we know more, we’ll have a solid plan in place to execute.”

There was another nod, “That sounds like a plan that could work. The creature is still to remain on neutral ground, I don’t want it being moved around the Domain. If you’re comfortable with that, then I say give him a call and get something going.”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread