Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

“Yes, the Oath is in place.” Jennifer nods slightly towards Priscus Jack
    “I agree. Then the three of us shall move to office to apprehend Ms. Aislin Hamleigh.” Dark eyes move to the Prince to see if she had a change of course.
    “I have been studying Oaths for several months, Your Grace. Is there an Oath in particular that you wish to utilize?”

She listens to see if the Prince expresses a specific plan regarding the Reeve and the Oath.
    “When the Reeve does have to face the consequences of her actions, I trust that she emerges better for it.”
    Helen was Nosferatu.

Jennifer’s eyebrows raised slightly as the Prince reveals that there were prisoners in custody.
    “Yes, it is frustrating when information is not passed on.” She agreed with the Alder Prince. “I was unaware that there were prisoners.”
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, that explains why the third aunt he discovered wasn't mentioned in the blood hunt.

The Lord listens to the Prince's words on Oaths and considers for a moment and then the probe by the Seneschal. "It is no secret to anyone in this room that I've spent a significant part of my tenure seeking supernatural ways to silence the voices of deceivers and choke out those who would work to destabilize the Domain." He considered his own words carefully, but he was in this room for a reason so he was bold enough to continue, "There is quite the difference between those who might work against you and those who are simply not living up to the Court's expectations." Eyes traced to Jennifer as he wondered what type of Oath the notary would recommend for such a situation that would satisfy the qualifier of 'spectacular consequences'.

The Lord shrugged, "If the desire is to invite her to discuss, I can confidently do that. It is unlikely she would do anything brash given her current situation and I feel I can take advantage of her... inexperience given this approach." Eyes traced between the two, "The three of us unannounced might spook her and that would certainly diminish my effectiveness. If you provide a neutral place to visit with her, I will see to it that she arrives to the parley."

​He nodded at the acceptance for him to talk to Baker. There was nothing else he felt to be added to that leg of the conversation.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“We should run a recon on the building, study her hours and when she comes and goes. I’d be curious if she has people with her to act as security or if she is overconfident.” But they were not going in blind.

Sighing, “That is always the plan, but not every Kindred takes criticism and punishment well. Placing blame on others and not themselves, making for a bad outcome. She would not be the first to leave or pitch a fit, so I’m expecting both positive and negative outcomes.” It was a tossup.

“The sister, Igraine, came in on her own. I had requested a meeting with the Reeve and Mr Domínguez to see what was going on with the investigation. And to also handle Igraine. Because it seems I have to call people to my office to get a briefing. Figured since she was here in Elysia, I’d just toss her in the closet.” One problem down.

To Jacque, “I don’t believe she is working against myself of the Domain, I’m just disappointed in the lack of respect and communication.” Just to be clear.

“For now, yes, simply to discuss her position in this whole mess and what her plans are. If she is willing to help hand over her sisters and whoever else is in on this, I would be willing to discuss her safe departure from the Domain.” It was only right, so far, they didn’t know of her actually doing anything wrong. Except maybe Poaching. Some," not all, important fact, "transgressions, can be overlooked with the right offering.” She figured Jacque was smart enough to get what she was putting down. “A neutral place can be provided, either a warehouse or my restaurant can work.” Warehouse probably could spook someone, but given what they are, some were used to such meeting places.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Dark eyes linger on Priscus Jack for a moment.
    Jennifer's attention moves between the Prince and Ventrue Priscus.
    "I shall meet with the Reeve after our talk here comes to a conclusion. I shall discover the reason for this behavior and lay clear terms for continuing the role.
    I shall leave Priscus Baker as he is."

His behavior has annoyed her and she needed to use the time that she had for the Domain.

A glance to Jack.
    "You shall go to the office and speak with the other family member.
    I shall begin observation of the Annex, sending you,"
    A look to Alessandra.
    "- a report each evening, left in our Haven.
    I shall set Liam in watching the office of the recently Embraced Kindred during daylight hours for observing security measures.
    I do appreciate the information, your Grace. I will have to check in with Priscus Baker after these tasks are completed to see if he has any other information."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord nodded, he understood the assignment both from the Prince's directive and the Seneschal's reaffirmation.

The night did not end without an interesting morsel though. Our Haven

Interesting indeed.

"Is there any other business to discuss tonight?" he asked, sensing the conversation was drawing to a close.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eye brow arches, “You wish to speak with her on the matter? So be it.” One less thing for her to worry about.

Jenn mentioning their Haven took briefly off guard. They had been secretive about it, at least, she had been. Where else, and with whom else, had she let the information drop? Something to address later.

But she also doesn’t reply to the remark.

“I’m curious if he has found out any new information on the matter. After all, this all started with him.” She doesn’t hold it against him, but it still pissed her off.

To Jacque, “I’ll let you know when I’m able to secure a tranquilizer gun for the feline so you can begin your study on it.” It would take a few phone calls, but she was pretty sure she could get one.

“I don’t have anything else. Should the need arise for body to be moved and secured, please let me know. Currently I am the only one with access to it.” One never knows what they’ll find in investigations.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclined her head towards Alessandra as she mentions the information. Jennifer would assume that he had learned something, yet that was a dangerous edged sword. Best to verify before leaning into her assumptions.

"Excellent." Jennifer looked to Priscus Jack. "No, I have nothing else."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Then by your leave I will get to work," the Lord bowed his head to the alpha. "I look forward to the call." he is admittedly curious about the familiar.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sounds like we have some plans! Closing the scene so it can enter continuity! Thank you for the scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread