DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Chambers takes the nod as confirmation. Then we are agreed. A nod of his own to indicate he understands the need for a venue change. 'The circle it is.' A bit more insulated, could he mean a demesne?

He nearly cracks a joke about time, but holds off on it for now. Something else presses his curiosity. 'Many. And I mean many mages guard their knowledge and secrets more thoroughly and with more vigour than their own lives. Why have you offered to help me?' Not to lick a gift horse in the mouth, but after all the questions you've dodged or shut down in group talks, I do have to wonder, why me and why now? He's past appraising, having made his choice on the matter, consequently the question has no real force behind it, no intensity.
    Health
    Mana

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Sacramento needs a host of powerful mages. Right now, I'm the only one with enough knowledge and interest to study the Circle. And since my Order has always been small of numbers, it makes sense that I seek allies elsewhere. Let's just say that it's just a precaution, that's all"

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

'The only one with sufficient knowledge.' The correction isn't meant to be rude, hence Chambers chooses to indicate where he lacks, rather then boast of his interests. I mean come, who wouldn't be very interested in it. 'Well it is the prerogative of the wise to take precautions.' Looking for allies outside your order isn't expand your options by much does it. 'Regardless I do appreciate it.'
    Health
    Mana

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

[/mta]Well we've run out of tracker, I'm going to close this one up now. Thank you very much for the scene that went places I did not expect and enjoyed all of it.[/mta]

With all that was said and done Chambers sits for awhile in the berth of Winter's departure. Considering what he had shown, what he had learned and what he had agreed to.

After a while, as the light fades through the window he begins to clear up after the meal. As he does so, he briefly holds up the spoon and glass that Winter had used to eat and drink. The briefest flicker of paranoia makes him question if he should leave these be. Before they go into the washing up bowl with everything else to be scrubbed of any and all physical residue.
    Health
    Mana

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread