Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"A few things." A small smile was returned.
    "If you hear of anything in Sacramento, I would be open for an invitation.
    "I am sure that the Reeve is accomplished. Before your arrival, there was a Tournament where Kindred competed with one another. The Reeve and I competed and she emerged the victor. It did teach me a great deal.
    Although specific brawling and another fighting style is what I am pursuing."

Talking about her goal in open Court was a departure from her past work to conceal it. Although the tournament had revealed that she was not as delicate as her appearance would suggest.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A sense of humour, good to know.

Gigs or anything, anything? 'Oh, taking my recommendations on a night out, most call that adventurous.' A playful gleam enters Verity's eye. 'There's a pretty big drag show happening that looks like a good time?' That she would be going for a slightly different reasons didn't need mentioning. Lets see how far anything stretches.

A contest? oh what a shame. Verity pouts a little disappointed. 'I would have loved to have seen that.' Kindred, actually engaging in competition, that must have been great. 'Well good thing I don't plan on tussling with her then, or you for that matter.' Leaving it ambiguous as to if she could or not.

Dedicated martial arts then? Verity gives the Seneschal a more appraising look. Unexpected interest but good for you. 'I see, your looking for your Mr. Miyagi. If I find or hear of anyone I'll let you know.' Reference a little dated but a classic movie, most should get the idea, looking for a masterful teacher.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer weighed her words for a minute. The Priscus of the Ventrur, the Alder Prince, and herself have made their thoughts on one aspect known. Jennifer decided to seed the topic and be willing to pick it up later.
    "There was a bit of an issue where the prizes for the winners were not appreciated when they were given out. Not a moment that I enjoyed, having worked with Priscus Jack to choose the competition categories.
    I had been considering hosting an investigation scavenger hunt as a lesson in how to get clues from witnesses, yet after that?"

Jennifer waggled her hand back and forth to indicate indecision.

"Perhaps I shall host my second event in my Salon. Have you ever attended a Salon before?"

Jennifer continues to circle back to an earlier topic. Eh, best to leave me off the guest list for that one.
    Do keep me in mind for a music festival.

I have learned a small bit. Now simply trying to expand on the basic lessons. Although perhaps the Reeve would have some time."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity looks taken aback, turning to face the Seneschal full on, rather then keep partially open to the room. 'Who would win something and scorn the prize?' More's the fool them then.

Before opening her stance back up. 'That sounds like a very good time to me Seneschal, providing no method of ... interrogation ... is off the table.' Misty green eyes flash, false innocence. Before narrowing in confusion. I think something is getting lost in translation because that doesn't make sense to me. 'Erh, I'm going to assume not the kind of salon your referring to?' You clearly take great pride in your appearance but the hair and beauty business seems ... below you somehow.

Ah not anything, anything then. Oh well. Verity doesn't seem put out, just accepting. Few kindred outside immediate family have ever seemed up for just about anything. 'Just for the music, not a problem I'll let you know of anything that looks like a blast.' In part because I'm curious how you dress when not on official business I must be honest, particularly around my kind of crowd. Imagining the Seneschal in spiky gauntlets and kiss style make up does make Verity smile.
    Health

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer made a non commital movement of her shoulders. She would not speculate. It would be for Ms. Carmen to seek answers for herself, if she was curious.
    "I intend to ask one or two Kindred to try and withhold information."

Letting the rammifications lay as they were.
    "Salons flourished in France in the 17th and 18th centuries. I created my Salon Lotus for the purpose of having inspiring gatherings. My reason for hosting Salons follows closely to Quintus Horatius Flaccus's definition, either to please or to educate. At the last salon, there was classical music.
    Perhaps at this salon, I shall look for inspiration on music."

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

No wait I think I did hear something about this. it was ... Mr Jake. and company. A titbit to hold then. Flashing the Seneschal an appreciative smile. 'Well if you do run it I hope I make the cut for an invitation.' Given what you've got me doing, you might well want to see for yourself how I tend to operate.

Oh its some high society Invictus thing. Verity listens politely at least. 'Thank you for the lesson Seneschal. I've heard of the French Cafés, being hot spots of education, but not of this Mr. Flaccus before.' Education and independence.

Tilting her head a little in thought. 'But surely wouldn't what music someone finds inspiring be highly subjective?' For example, looking around I might be the only one in here who listens to even a quarter of my playlist, and who finds classical music pretty dull.
    Health

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"You are on the guest list, Ms. Carmen."
    Benefits of giving proper respects. Jennifer valued certain behavior.

"Music is something that is subjective. I agree with you. Someone might have very different preferences, even across the same genre. There is the possibility that Kindred have emmigrated to this Domain from different countries. It is possible to have a very different musical background than someone who was raised in America. If you needed to provide a definite person, who is the most influential rock and roll artist of your generation?"
    Jennifer looked to Verity with interest.

She was very curious what the reply would be. It would possibly move into the reason why Jennifer viewed the topic as a potential Salon topic.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A flash of surprise shows in Verity's green eyes followed by a genuine smile. 'Then I look forward to the event, and a new experience.' Be it her manners making her invite me, a personal goal, or she just plain thinks I'll do okay at it, whatever the case. It can't hurt to be on her guest list.

Music is something that Verity still feels fairly passionate about, and she listens attentively as the Seneschal talks. Then thinking hard when given the question, to her it is not something you answer casually.

There are so many, no one can deny the legacy of Queen, or the the magnitude of Hendrix, but they aren't my generation ... Oh hang on a second, careful now ... my generation would give away my age. Clever Seneschal clever. Now how do I dodge that? 'Of the very many if I had to choose. Chester Bennington.' Going as early as she dared without trying to seem deceptive, and rather trusting to the hope that older kindred dismissed new music as easily as they did neonates.

And to muddy the water for anyone listening in. 'Given Rock and roll has only been recognised as a genre since the fifties a lot of is legends hail from the twentieth century. And still get listened to more or as much as any of the twenty first century developments.' Knowing which I'm from would require someone to know the name, or well look it up I guess.
    Health

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"That is true. Do you consider the influence of Jazz and musicians who were creating sound that would be considered soulful?
    Really."
    The gaze that Jennifer gave Verity was one of scrutiny.
    She tilted her head slightly as she considered Verity.
    "It's only fair that I share my thoughts.
    Kurt Cobain was someone who inspired people long after he was dead.
    Morrison from the Doors created a story that could help people with their processing of their experiences.
    Metallica has an amazing catalog. The band was absolutely radical at the beginning. I feel that it has only become more relevant as time passes."

Jennifer considered for a moment.

"I think Jimmy Hendricks has a sing that everyone would feel resonates within them.
    I wonder if you have thoughts on the most influential musician of the nineties?"

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity's head cocks to one side briefly as she considers the question. 'I've always understood soulful as a another way of saying sad.' Which might be the point. 'No I haven't listened to much jazz. I have heard it described as the precursor to rock n roll but then everything would be the foundation of whatever came next.' No I see them as independent. 'Someone will always find the sound to best express what they are feeling, for me rock and most of its adjacent genres do that.' Noise in a dying world I once heard it described as.

Oh well versed it seems, what a nice surprise, although it means you've probably narrowed me down, which I'd rather you didn't, kindred tend to get judgemental about ages. And what of yourself then? knowledge isn't as big an indicator as some seem to think. 'Inspiring others past death is a legacy I can relate to.' What else would you call my gifts of the blood? 'Did you ever get the chance to see him live Seneschal?' A little digging of my own perhaps.

Smiling wryly. 'You said artist, not plural, otherwise I might have mused a little more, I did consider Hendrix myself.' Verity is being playful, she clearly doesn't mind.

Ah the nineties dam it, I think she's got me but birth decade or embrace? does she have that bit yet? Her smile turning a little impish. 'The nineties was a great time for rock, a real mixing of the legends that set the foundation and the newer bands on the scene.' She articulates each artists by raising a finger on her left hand, starting over again once all four are up. 'Well we've covered: Linkin Park; Nirvana; The Doors; Metallica - good choice by the way; and Hendrix so I'm going to exclude those.' Otherwise its just repeating, and that's dull. 'So Rolling stones, Pink Floyd and AC/DC were still big, Radiohead and Pearl Jam have to be mentioned; Blink-182 and bowling for soup did things kind of different; Guns N' Roses, Red hot Chilli peppers and Green day who hasn't heard of them; I know Slipknot, Avenged sevenfold and Rage against the machine are classed as metal bands but they definitely defined sections of the time period.' Falling quiet for a moment. 'I'd settle on Foo Fighters.' Is they anything more iconic to the nineties that hasn't already been mentioned?
    Health

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread