Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I could see that. Yes, I have listened to some lectures about rock and roll that speak on how jazz led the way. Which allowed rock and roll to gain influence.

"No, I never saw him live.

Yes, I know what I said. I desired to hear your priorities, then we could expand the conversation."

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity seems quite enthusiastic to talk of music and its developments. ‘Another take on it could be that each decade of the twentieth century is culturally defined by its own genre and developments of music. So did one enable the next or was each in turn overtaken when it could no longer keep up?’ After all who still listens to jazz with any great popularity these days?

So to young to have seen him or just not interested to at the time?That’s a shame Seneschal, I haven’t seen him live either.’ If only I had been around for such times.

Priorities that’s a bit of a rather … mechanical way to view rock N roll. Music in general really. Throwing the Seneschal a quizzical look. ‘Well there they are the names that came to my mind. What of yourself Seneschal what would you say defined the nineties?’

And if we’re looking to expand things then what better than this?And of current nights Seneschal, what is it you listen to?Are you one to change with the times or keep to something a little older?
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Court, the second since her task was given. They feel like they come up so fast, at least there isn't a dress code I can get wrong tonight. I think. Still can't go much worse then last time, saying that I wasn't personally berated by the prince, so silver linings.

All that in mind she has a job assigned to her and thus early attendance gives her the most time to do it. Taking earphones out, blasting rolling stones to any with sharp enough ears to hear. Verity wraps self assurance around herself like a cloak to keep everything in place, determined to make a better showing of herself, and that means taking the time to hold the beast in check, least it make the task any harder if she didn't.

Ready as she can be Verity enters court. Having deviated just slightly from her usual styling, rocker girl after all has several variants. Verity has opted for more of a Punk approach lots of Buckles and Spikes with Matching boots She at least understands the fashion of her subculture well enough to make the ordinary internet order clothes work for her.

Moving through the early crowds she offers greetings, takes an interest in anything and everything being discussed, laughs along and flatters egos where needed. All the while sharpening her ears to try and catch the truly interesting titbits.

Gather rumours in court 3 successes
    Verity hears Vicenzo in the corner mentioning that Raul has left the Domain. He is curious if the rumor that he heard of another Dragon coming to the Domain is true. He is asking Ms. Clark to let him know if she hears of another Dragon in town.

Two ugly looking men are gossiping about Simone Perez, who sits alone. "I heard that she barked at her Priscus. Is he going to set her down?"
    "I am tired of this," Someone declares dramatically. "- it is getting so hard to hunt for a decent meal. Everyone is scared."

4. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer considered for a moment. "I am unsure on 'keep up', as music is often inspired by what comes before. Either to turn the scene on it's ear, or at times an homage. I know that I don't care for Jazz, yet I have heard that it has its place.

There were some amazing bands that were active. Nirvana, Pearl Jam and "Just a Girl' by No Doubt are always going to be favorites. Yet I think my all time hit is 'Black Hole Sun' by Soundgarden."

Do you have plans for New years Eve? I have been made aware of a Live Wrestling show that I was considering."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity is mulling over what she's heard that night, some interesting odds and ends. Definitely somethings to check up on next court and follow up on if still going. Consequently she looks lost in thought for a moment before she answers the Seneschals question. 'Oh I meant as in keep up in the charts, it couldn't hold interest when the new sound took to the stage. More by virtue of it being new and different rather than its development from that which came before it.'

A smile creeps across her Purple lips, one of the ghost of genuine joy. 'All great choices Seneschal. Black hole sun, how did I not list that.' She shakes her head at her own lapse. 'It really was a great time for music.' And I don't need to have been alive to acknowledge that.

'Live wrestling.' Brows go up in appreciative contemplation. 'No Seneschal no I do not. And that sounds like a lot of fun.' The crowds always looked pretty turned on at least. 'Although I'll readily admit I don't follow that scene any closer than the occasional brush past on the socials.' Some names are household famous follow it or not.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread