Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Alleyway: On the Street Interview

Jennifer Hazelton

"Police have appreciated my documentation in the past. I was just on my way to the station to turn over my cleaned up footage on someone who tried to grab a woman outside of a night club last night. This activity keeps happening.
    Haven't you looked around?"
    She turned her head and looked up the street.

"People are staying inside. Restaurants are reporting losses. That's a problem.

Are you with the police? Or some reason why I need to listen to you? I don't get interrogated on the street very often. I think I am going to head home."

Jennifer Hazelton

Helen has not posted to this plot since the 21st. I have previously posted that I want three posts per week to be involved in plots. Do post within 24 hours or I am closing this thread and Helen will have to write a glimpse or create a scene with another character to continue.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Nah, I just go out for the hell of it. Of course I have." While she doesn't say it outright, her tone adds the implied 'Duh!'. Looking over the other woman, Helen can't really seem to get a read on the other one way or another. Not that she's very good at that anyhow, but it is frustrating here.
    failure
    "I'm with someone who has asked me to look into the whole thing. Not police, no. But unless you're some kind of the bad kind of journalist or so I think we're kinda on the same side, don't you think ? This stuff happens, the stuff needs to stop and the Police, well, might need a significant part of their work done for them if we want results this side of this decade."
    3 successes

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

"No.". The unknown woman states, looking Helen up and down, her gaze assessing.

"I'm not sure that we are.

I have to think carefully about this. There's people kidnapping innocent people outside of fancy clubs. Three men are missing.
    This is all very scary.
    How are you helping?"

Blue eyes flicker to Helen's own eyes.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Three guys, huh? See, I didn't know that."
    She shrugs.
    "Combing through the scraps bit by bit. Pretty tedious, but what can you do."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

The blonde woman eyes Helen for a moment, her head turning. She appears uneasy and shifts from one foot to the next.
    "Well this has been... weird... yet you don't seem to have info for me if I am giving you information."

What does Helen do? A manipulation roll could be made. Or Helen could go look at the area and make an investigation roll

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

3 successes

Jennifer Hazelton

Helen investigates the alleyway for some time. What is she looking for? What does she do while investigating?
    As she turns her head, she notes the woman walking away towards a waiting car.

Jennifer Hazelton

A week has passed with no action and the scene is closed

Closed Thread