Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Letters Overdue

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

Sent to Funderland, addressed to several members of the Freehold Seraphina Circe Sonnie Wu Anatole as well as several who no longer call Funderland Home Ram Gerrit Colonel Worm Roshon, and covered in stamps.

Sorry that this is probably late. the letter starts, I just got a message from someone I didn't think I would, it continues - and it's striking looking at her written word and remembered how different it would have sounded if it was spoken instead. and I was up and out of town before I realized I was doing it. I just, had to. You know? And it wasn't until I realized I was heading towards the problem instead of away from it that I realized something was weird. Not wrong. Different Better.

Now I'm too far away to say it in person, and I'm too far away to turn back, and get to where I need to good time, but the mail exists, and I need to say it. So.

Thank you.
    it says, repeating, Thank you. I was afraid of a lot of things, and honestly I thought I could outrun my own shadow, but you all showed me that I was more than that.

So thank you for kicking ass, and showing me that I could too.

R'lyeh.
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Nov 24th, 2023 at 02:55 PM.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

2. Likes , , liked this post
Closed Thread