Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Meeting for Acknowledgement

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Coil of Blood
    Resources
    Scott Price

Auspex 1
    Obtenebration 1
    Obfuscate 1
    Tracker

Scott Price Scenes

PRE

"Thank you for that information. I doubt I would have approached the Prince, or anyone really--I'm fairly shy, believe it or not, until someone gets me talking." He chuckled slightly, a nervous laugh.

Obviously Scott had never committed Amaranth, anyone who looked at his aura could see that it was free of the black veins of a diablerist. Still he relaxed slightly at the word.

"I do so swear, on my unlife, loyalty to the Prince and Officers of the Domain." He stood and bowed with one hand on his stomach, the other behind his back. He had sworn similar when he was presented to the Prince in Houston, though the circumstances were a little different as he was a neonate at the time.
    BP: 2

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

​Al noticed the nervous laugh and thus he just nodded.

"I am inclined to believe that, Mr. Price."

Listening to the vow, he nodded.

"From this moment on you are acknowledged. Do you have further question I can help you with tonight?"

OOC

Coil of Blood
    Resources
    Scott Price

Auspex 1
    Obtenebration 1
    Obfuscate 1
    Tracker

Scott Price Scenes

PRE

Scott thought for a moment and noticed the time as well, "I can't think of any more questions at the moment, I'll be in touch if I do have more questions. Thank you for taking the time to meet me tonight."

He bowed, tore off the notes he had written from the notepad, and left the house into the night. Now that he was Acknowledged he could feed, and not a moment too soon--he had survived on the road by finding criminals, or unhoused people if he had no choice, but it had been a couple days since he last fed--he knew most Domains had rules that outsiders couldn't hunt until Acknowledged. The night was cool and he was free to do what he wanted now. He put in a pair of earbuds that he had with him and started listening to music.
    BP: 2

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread