(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity does not seem withdrawn or deflective quite the opposite she exudes pride, only exaggerated by the musical nature of her voice. 'No Reeve Kingsley nothing of the sort should have crossed your desk. That's the point. As you so correctly say I have no Priscus, I have no covenant leader, yet I managed to arrive in a new, unfamiliar, city and not immediately cause a mess.' A pause as green eyes examine the Reeve right back. 'Would these bold people be the ones who tried to pull a kidnapping so close to Elysium?'

'I do know the works. Nothing I've done breaks the law, the communal grounds is big enough I don't need to frequent the same part regularly.' See careful.

'That's a ambitious move to say the least. What crimes did they try to pin on Priscus Baker?' Extra attention is paid to see if the Reeve notices Verity has let slip she knows more than perhaps she should by naming the Priscus as the 'someone'. Savages good to know.

Verity arches an eyebrow. Now that's curious. 'Part of? how many remain at large?'

A shake of her head. 'No I've no interest in joining up, with you or anyone. I've had the recruitment spiels before. I was just curious, you don't fit the archetype and that's more interesting than someone who does.' So what's the difference between having no covenant and being the only member of one around?

Verity fishes her phone from a pocket. 'Although allow me to return a favour, here's my number.' Verity will text Helen's number (Not the Reeve's), a simple 'Hey'. 'Like I said I can't fight, but if honeyed words, good looks or confessions are things you need I'm happy to lend a hand.' Her drive to do, is quite plain.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"So you have. Shows your fanger parent and you have at least some groats between your ears. Congrats. My point was about keeping it that way, with you having little of some early warning system in place and all that stuff you probably have picked up on general domain politics up to now. Yet. New guys come and go pretty quickly, one of those disappears with no Priscus and no covenant, nobody's looking too much into that unless there's something off about the whole thing is all I'm saying. Watch your ass and report shit you feel iffy about."

Helen frowns. Again. Seems to be her staple expression. Or at least one of those.

"No, its two seperate things. They messed a ghoul up pretty bad in public and tried to pin the whole thing on the kid of Doc Bakey's friend, but I guess you heard about that already. She came here, they followed. Well, they also fucked around with my friend, they just didn't know it. Me, I don't like people fucking around with my friends. I assume the smash'n'grab gang belongs to a guy we've been investigating for a while, but we'll know more once the interrogations are done, really."

She ponders the question. "I am still getting back into things, we have two at least, fun question is if they've built some sort of support structure. I mean, they're going down regardless, but it'd be good to know.

Well yeah, if I fit the stereotype better, I'd still be in the Mid-West. I like not fitting in better than that shitty place. Is also more interesting most of the time.

Noted, I'll remember that. That'll come in pretty handy."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Well I misread that, maybe I should dial back the politicking for this conversation. The reeve's continued focus on the dangers of the city and Verity's actual wellbeing causes her face to soften, loosing some of the playful, prideful element. 'I see. I hadn't actually considered that angle of things. Thank you I'll heed your advice.' Then she pauses considering. Eyes flick up to make full contact with the Reeves for the first time. 'Reeve Kingsley, if something had struck me as odd, but I was already meant to be passing it onto to another domain official, would you still hear me out?' I have no hard evidence to think its nefarious, but those three didn't sit right with me.

She smirks slightly at that. 'The Seneschal mentioned there was always something going on, multiple somethings it seems.' Problems on multiple fronts are never good, particularly if under staffed. 'If anything passes my ear I'll let you know.'

That gets a broader smile. 'I think its better to shun our stereotypes a little, I'm hardly a thousand dollar dress and ballroom kind of girl myself.' Not that all Daeva are by any means, just the ones people seem to remember. 'As you say its more interesting.'

A small nod in acknowledgement of the Reeve's words. 'I'm glad to hear it, I like to get involved but being useful is even better.'
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Yah, I would. That's kinda my job after all. Anything you got ?" Helen nods. "Fair enough." Verity's comment about the shunning of stereotypes elicits a shrug. "Dunno, shunning sounds like conscious effort to avoid certain stuffs or behaviours. I guess you could pull off the dress and ballroom stuff if you wanted, a little like I just so happen to be kinda good at breaking people in half if I feel like it. That stuff doesn't define us, but thats the sort of shit people get to know. Lets be honest, the stuff that really forms us is the same stuff we don't tell to every village idiot and their dog."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A gentle smile plays over Verity's lips. 'Never mind the fools, the deep stuff you don't tell on a first, fifth or any meeting unless the person matters to you.' Perhaps giving away that she herself has plenty she hasn't chosen to share. 'But your right shunning does sound more active than what I meant. Either way, having something that marks someone out as more than a cookie cut out of a kindred be it active or passive, that's more interesting to me.' Which was most of them if you can peel back the layers enough.

A hand goes to her chest, a small display of gratitude for what Verity perceives as a compliment. 'I'm flattered you think I could. A dress, if I absolutely had to I don't doubt. But I wouldn't take bets on me in a ballroom, at least not till I've learnt the dances.' I think my style speaks for itself regarding where in society I am most comfortable and it isn't the ballroom.

Switching the conversation around had been an intentional choice on Verity's part, as a general rule people tend to focus more on the last thing you said, and Verity drops her attempts to play and posture as she unfolds her concern. 'I have no idea why, or reason beyond gut instinct to think its malicious but in my dealings with the coterie of Clarke, Jake and Sánchez. I learnt they are actively seeking information on domain officials. You specifically are most important to them. Your allies, friends, enemies, activities, all of it.' Verity watches to see what the Reeve makes of this news.

We have 2 days left so should probably look to start wrapping up
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Ain't that right? I think you're the type who'd go all in on that stuff, so I'm fair sure once that sort of dress comes out, you've made sure you got the moves down."

Shes found a pretty easy workaround for herself of course, but Daeva gonna Daeva.

"Wouldn't you know it, normally people buy me flowers or invite me out of they're interested in me. Guess I'm getting old-fashioned after all."

She tries to gloss it over with the joke, but the undertone and especially her eyes give away she's not finding a lot of humor in it. Is she surprised? Angry? Offended?

Hard to tell at a glance.

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity shrugs. ‘Many Daeva strut their stuff in the realms of high society to be sure, but we can be found in every walk life.’ Something many seem to forget. ‘I take great pride in looking how I want to look.’ Because regardless of which walk of life, that was built into any succubus. Although her currently far less than formal attire being a choice rather than slap dash, suggests what she wants to look like is far from the standard expectations of her clan.

A dismissive grimace shows how much value she gives fancy dancing. ‘If I had to learn the dance for a reason I guess I would, but it holds no inherent interest to me.That’s probably because it never has. Her boredom doesn’t reach disdain it’s just something she clearly holds no value to, even when talking about it.

On this matter the Reeve is absolutely right Daeva gonna Daeva and Verity wants to unpick that reaction like a ball of yarn. Her own eagerness shown as she leans in, locking Helen into her gaze to the exclusion of most else in the room, bar the shadows that seem to loom at the edges of course, still unsettling.

Looking for whatever tell-tale signs of inflection, body language and word choice that the Reeve still has. ‘I take it this is news to you?’ Watching, oblivious to the fact that whatever the Reeves mood, it could in fact be directed at the messenger not the message. ‘And after all it was Ms. Clarke you saved wasn’t it?’ An observation that had not bypassed Verity, and made this all the more interesting.

unfortunely this particular ball on intrigue would have to wait for another night, as her phone begins to buzz the alarm for soon to be sun up. Visibly put out by this halt to what was about to become a very interesting conversation Verity stands. 'Seems that's all we have time for tonight Reeve Kingsley. Thank you for your time.' Verity inclines her head. 'See you around.' and departs.

Thank you for the scene
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread