Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Walk in Capital Park

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Justin was parked by the North East part of Capital Park, and stuck his hands into his pants as he made his way across the street and into the park, he walked slowly his MP3 player playing Kamelot's Rule the world as his foot steps moved with the beat, as he walked towards the Vet Monument even though he never took place in this world's wars he had his own and knew of people who wouldn't get remembered.
    He wore a light zip up hoodie that had a design that couldn't really be made out because pieces of it were flecked away. Justin looked at his hand it was gloved and he touched his fingers together and looked at his reflection, he didn't wear gloves in his reflection he looked like everyone else, and he could see his expresions especially the frown he wore now at seeing himself before he continued his walk he needed to spread his mind from it's confines and think of something else. His own personal soundtrack switching to Human Stain as he walked slower.

Still new to the area, Bert decided to explore his new city as he planned on staying for a while. Like he did with most of his time off when he was in cities, he liked taking long walks and when he came across the park, he didn't hesitate to stop his car and start there. He figured he could start there and then go to other parts of the city if the park was too small. If he got lucky maybe he'd find something jokeworthy to write about.

As he moved on, he scanned the area for any other passers by, people watching was the easiest way to find jokes. They were either dressed in some fashion that was worth making fun of or said something that was just as good. Like the homeless guy laying on a bench, or the guy walking with his girlfriend wearing skinnier jeans than her or the...thing who seemed to change colors as he walked.

Bert stopped in his tracks as he stared at the figure walking along the park with headphones on. He was almost a little happy, it appeared that this stranger was one of his own...well not exactly one of his own but when he noticed the figure looking sadly at his hands for some reason before continuing to walk. Hm, was he literally new or was he just brooding? Couldn't hurt to ask either way.

Walking towards the man with a smile on his face, he asked out "Hey there! What ya listening to?" in a voice that was loud enough to compete with the headphones.

Bert's Mask

Bert's Mein

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Justin looked over at the man and noticed he was one of the lost, and raised his eyebrow and brought his head phones down. "Kamelot..." He could see the slight mist of the winter mantle and smiled some. "How are you ? "

Bert smiles back when the stranger reciprocates a friendly demeanor. If he was lucky he wasn't knew as he originally thought and knew where he could get him in contact with other Lost.

"Oh I'm okay. Just new to the city and I'm trying to get used to the area. I'm still trying to find places though where others of like mind like to mingle you know what i mean?"

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Justin chuckles some, "Well I guess we're both in the same boat. I'm not sure where everyone likes to mingle either. "

Rats, oh well, better than being lost alone. Extending his hand he says "That's always the hard part. You gotta look real hard too and I haven't had the chance to really look yet, was too busy trying to get work. My name's Bert by the way."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Justin shakes his hand, "Yeah currently just settling in before I try to concrete myself with a job. The name's Justin, nice to meet ya."

"What's your trade Jusin?" Bert asks. Almost wincing at his old fashioned way of asking what he did for a living if anything at all. "er. I guess what I meant to ask is, if you had a preference, what are you hoping to do here?"

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Justin chuckled, "I'm an artist, though looking into the tattoo kind at the moment." The reason why he chuckled is because he was an artist.

"Tattoos eh? Is this a new interest or have you always done them?" he asks. If he were to draw from the laughter he'd guess it was sort of an impulsive choice. Artists were always a weird bunch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread