Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt: The Alleyway

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer and Albert remain in Jennifer's luxury vehicle. Jennifer looks to Albert, expecting an answer to the question that she had posed to him. Jack and his new catch, Aileen, are entering a vehicle and preparing to leave. What do you do?

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al looked outside and saw the scattering of those outside.

"It seems the hunt is concluded... for now, as the fox has been brought in."

​The next answer wasn't very easy, as the details were strictly Covenant business.

"I'm still working on getting an idea how to advance the Circle these nights, what is left of it and how I can achieve the syncretism between the local system of belief and mine. As I'm in the possession of written material I'm in the process of looking through it and assessing the results."

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer turned at Albert's words and observed the woman and Priscus Jack enter the vehicle. She took a moment to ensure that both her primary phone and burner phone were on and the volume turned to max in case Priscus Jack reached out to her. That secured, she comments to Priscus Baker.
    "Yes, it appears so. Priscus Jack handled that quite well." Dark brown eyes survey the Mekhet.

"It would be good to establish your leadership in the Covenant. What is left of it? The Covenant has become diminished? I magine that the former Hierophant did leave a vacant chasm to fill.
    I feel that we do not need a meeting between the Mekhet and Nosferatu Clans at this time.

Have you any information on the current investigations that I should be aware of? I have not been given reports, or updates, from anyone in quite some time. There should have been investigations underway."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

At the north end of the alley, farthest from the night club, a figure in a midnight blue party dress appears. The woman is tall for a woman and blonde. The woman strides down the alley, now about fifteen feet from Jack and the quarry for the night.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Another reason to use a mobile as a deception? Quick way to get a photo, should one be needed. Like now.

Helen takes a photo of the blonde woman and then, as she puts the phone away, walks towards the woman.

"Fancy meeting you here, Miss! I have a few questions about the last time we've met, can you spare a minute or two?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer waits. She waited a few more minutes.

"I don't understand why you need so much time to respond." Jennifer states. That calm composure remains intact.

"It appears that you have multiple distractions on your time. I shall remain here a moment and then drop you off wherever you need to go."

Jennifer turns her head and watches Helen approach the unknown woman. A few minutes to see if Helen would approach. No doubt the Reeve could handle the situation.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

The blonde slows her steps and gives Helen a once over.
    "Last time we met? I don't remember meeting you.
    Who are you?"

As she finished the sentence, she looked around the alley past where Helen stood. The vehicle that Priscus Jack uses is turning a corner and leaving your view.

Jennifer Hazelton

Albert receives a phone call and departs the scene.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer watches outside of the window for a moment. It does not appear that the Reeve requires any assistance from her. The Ventrue Priscus was away on his task. The Mekhet Priscus chose to sit in silence and then depart without indicating that he was going to do anything.

Jennifer took a moment to send a text to the Reeve and then departs. There were plenty of things that she was involved with.
    Jennifer leaves the scene.
    Last edited by Jennifer Hazelton; Nov 17th, 2023 at 03:42 AM.  Reason for Edit: ExitScene

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"That's bullshit and you know it." Helen scoffs. "I know at least two people who can testify you've been at the scene and I'm fair sure at least one of those can come up with a picture good enough for ID, if you want. So we can either skip the bullshit or we can go right to the part with some pretty private questions I'm not taking no for an answer for."

2 successes

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread