Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt: The Alleyway

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jennifer Hazelton

[dice]94831[/dice]
    The woman stared at Helen for a moment. She turned around and looked behind her dor a moment. Then she looks Helen over critically.

"So we met, but you won't tell me when or who you are.
    Pretty private questions that I would be answering, why?"

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Oh yeah, so we already met, no big thing, right ?" Great start, really,.. Although Greg would've had a field day with that stuff. He's always liked his Gestapo jokes. "I'm Nicole and I'm looking into that attempted abduction some time ago. You know, those things where standing at the sidelines and doing nothing but waving your phone around is really bad taste.

So, remind me who you are and what should make me think you being here is a coincidence. I don't really believe in coincidences, y'know."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Police have appreciated my documentation in the past. I was just on my way to the station to turn over my cleaned up footage on someone who tried to grab a woman outside of a night club last night. This activity keeps happening.
    Haven't you looked around?"
    She turned her head and looked up the street.

"People are staying inside. Restaurants are reporting losses. That's a problem.

Are you with the police? Or some reason why I need to listen to you? I don't get interrogated on the street very often. I think I am going to head home."

Jennifer Hazelton

Helen can continue the scene here

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread