DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

He lets his smile linger for one last go around. 'If that wasn't supposed to be awkward you don't need my help.' That's as far as I'll take this one I think, its getting stale fast.

Brands? we both know that doesn't matter. 'But if you think you need one, just pick it up second hand and then wax poetic about its rich history.' Some skill in filibustering required. 'Then watch as people find any excuse to talk to anyone else.' Being boring is an art form in itself really.

The talking of it causes no reaction, the topic of death and decay even if only implied not a problem. 'Takes longer than I would have thought. That's a real skill, self preparation. On occasion when I've had need I tend to let nature take its course and just help myself after.' You know what are great for doing that fish, dangle something in the water and in a few days, bones picked clean.
    Health
    Mana

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

A chuckle, "Noted. I'll definitely keep that in mind."

She blinks and then with another chuckle shakes her head, "Oh - that's mostly because I'm slow. If I really set into it, I would be a lot farther along. I've just had other projects distract me." A shrug, she wasn't ashamed of the fact that she wasn't done. It was her hobby and she would do it how she liked.

"Finding them already stripped and bleached though is advantageous. Only downside is sometimes you don't get everything." Teeth. Teeth tended to be missing. Well. Not with birds. But then again, with the hollow bones and small size, you (or at least she did) tended to not find them stripped at all.

"You get up to anything fun when the need does arise?" she asked good naturedly as she took a step toward the next display, paused to see if he would join, and then resumed.

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He follows along to the next display quite at ease. 'That's fair enough life has a habit of getting away from us doesn't it.' Although things have been slow for long enough for me.

'I imagine the summer must have been fairly decent for you then, with the heat and all.' I'd wager quite a bit must have succumbed.

Looking away from the display, and at her, for a moment to confirm she was asking how he acquires bones for spellcasting. 'Oh me, when the need arises, I either hang a pork chop off the edge of my boat and let the fish have it for a few days, or pull up one of the fish myself and make use of the bones while getting a meal out of it. Although a fortunate family heirloom means I rarely have such needs.' And if no one has noticed then its doing its job.

Tapping the glass, lightly. 'Say you know much about these Mómtim Péwinan, River People.' The displays were all well and good but a little lacking for his tastes.
    Health
    Mana

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Chambers is content to leave the question unanswered studying the display in silence, after all they hadn't planned to meet up and not everyone was a conversationalist. Eventually an announcement blares out stating the museum is closing for the day.

'Well seems that's our lot for today. See you around.' And he'll head for the exit.

With 0 days left its time to close, thank you for jumping in
    Health
    Mana

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread