Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The business of information

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

The man nods slightly and looks out towards the main exit.
    "I am walking out of the door right there." He states quietly.

"My vehicle is in the back of the parking lot, straight out from the door. I will wait for you there, and," His voice dips lower. "-watch for anyone showing you undue interest."
    In a normal speaking voice, he stated.

"Have a good night. It was good to meet you."
    He strides out of the store and begins to make his way through the parking lot.
    @Verity Please make a Wits & Composure roll

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

to keep an eye out failure

Uh hello have you seen me, it'd weirder when people don't pay me attention, like your not right now. Verity is way to busy starring daggers into the back of Mr. Jake to give a dam about the very constant radius of watchers she, and any who passively demand attention they way she does, has.

The titbit she already has is more than enough to paint the cabal in a bad light, and the thought to cut and run with what she has crosses her mind. But she blushed for this gosh dam it.

So will take her sweet time checking out her shopping, because it was his choice to make himself wait, when they could have left together. Before trying to find whatever vehicle he was talking about.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Several minutes later, she finds the car with Mr. Jake waiting for her in the driver's seat.
    He stepped out of the vehicle and opened the passenger door for her. Her packages were placed in the backseat of the neatly kept and well maintained Honda sedan.

Mr. Jake waited until the packages and Verity were situated to speak. He did a visual glance around the car, ensuring the doors were closed, locked and the windows were up.
    "Are you prepared to leave now? My coterie are waiting for us.

Is there any other rumors that you need clarification on?

What are you prepared to offer for the information?"

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

well at least he has the good grace to open the door.

After settling in. Verity just Nods affirmation that she is ready to leave.

'What I'm willing to offer. Well you want information on two kindred, I only want one and mine is lower profile. So you get to pick would you like information on the Seneschal or the Reeve.' I won't be pushed around just because I'm new Mr. Jake, besides maybe not every member of your coterie agrees on this particular answer. 'I have something for either.' Bait the hook.

Verity is idly staying at nothing out the window as they talk, content not to look at the kindred driving, trying to play things close to the chest.

'Other rumours hm. I know your coterie is trading in information so yes I'm always interested. what's on the menu for me to trade for?'
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. Jake considers for a moment.
    "There are a few things happening in the Domain. The Blood Hunt is a current activity that the Domain Officials have not made an official update on - the hunting of three sisters.
    There is a rumor about an alliance between one Clan and another Clan.
    We can speak with my coterie to see if there is anything else that they would like to discuss.

Prioritize any information on Reeve Kingsley."

The Kindred started the car and pulled away. The Kindred guided the car through a residential nieghborhood. "We will arrive in about three minutes."

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The Bloodhunt, I should be getting briefed on by Priscus Baker if he plays ball. But seeing what if anything has leaked might be nice.

Shouldn't you and your coterie be participating in the blood hunt anyhow? That's an all hands on deck kind of event surely. Verity doesn't voice this yet however.

She shifts in her seat, stretching a little, getting more comfortable, something that is completely unnecessary but hoping movement will draw his draw attention span to her for just a moment, to capitalise on that moment earlier where his concentration shifted from the store to her for just a moment, to water that seed a little. 'Your right it would best to wait till everyone's in the same place.' This move is intended to stroke his ego, let him think he has gained command after his to verity's mind dumb actions earlier.

To flatter Mr. Jake's Ego 2 successes

And Verity will clock watch three minutes only acting if it goes more than 30 seconds over without good reason e.g. traffic.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. Jake drives you to a business area of the Domain. A few people are walking around at this time of night. He parks in an established parking lot and walks towards a small restaurant that appears to be closed. He knocks twice and opens the door, letting you enter first. The interior of the building is well lit. You can see a back door through a hallway facing you. Two women were sitting in a ring of chairs and rose as the door opens. They approach and stand a conversational distance from you. The building is quiet, you hear no other sounds from within. You see only the two women and Mr. Jake present inside the building. If you look at the area around you, you could see a few presumed Kine walking on neighboring streets or entering surrounding buildings. Mr. Jake closes the door behind the two of you.

“Ms. Verity Carmen.” Mr. Jake introduced to the two Kindred who were present. You do not sense a predator’s taint from either woman.
    Ms. Stacey Clark wore a rose-pink calf length dress with 3/4 length sleeves in a classic style. Stacey Clarke’s blonde hair fell in cascading waves. Her fair light skin was carefully made up with peach lipstick and light brown eyeshadow, bringing out her blue eyes.

Mariposa is Mexican American and wears a cobalt blue blouse and deep charcoal dress pants. Her figure is generous, her plus size figure styled to the nines in a perfectly presented outfit for this more casual get together complete with a sparking bracelet composed of some blue gemstones on her left wrist. Ms. Sánchez accented her dark skin with shimmering gold eyeshadow that looked quite put together.

“Ms. Stacey Clarke and Ms. Mariposa Sánchez.” He introduced with a simple formality. “Ms. Carmen may be interested in helping us learn.”
    Ms. Sánchez looks Verity over and gives a polite nod. Stacey does the same a moment later.
    “It is good to meet you, Ms. Carmen. Please sit. It is interesting to have someone wishing to engage. I wonder what may be said in front of you, as you are a newcomer to the Domain.”

The two women walk to a comfortably appointed ring of chairs around a low table with a lovely rose and carnation bouquet on display. Mr. Jake pulls out chairs for the women to sit before sitting himself.

Stacey’s face claim is Gillian Jacobs. Mariposa’s face claim is Grisel Paula

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

As she realised they are approaching the end of the journey by car, Verity would take a moment before leaving the vehicle to brace, in her mind she is about to enter into a unknown location with multiple new beasts, something that could prove difficult if she isn't ready to keep her own in check.

It turned out an unnecessary precaution this time, but even so.

She'll favour Mr. Jake with a smile as he holds the door and she enters in. Honest so far.

Once inside she does take a moment to note her surroundings, an alternative exit is good, not hearing the front door lock also good.

As for the women, rare is the creature to match Verity for raw good looks but both are pretty, both make use of what they have. Ms. Clark in traditional tones. Ms. Sanchez stands out more and what she is doing defiantly works. Verity's attention lingers a beat or two longer on the larger woman.

'Likewise a pleasure to meet you both.' Verity will take a seat. 'You can say whatever you please. It would ultimately be my word against the three of you, if you let anything damming slip, accidently.' That's right who would believe the recent arrival. She can't and makes no attempt to hide that she's already enjoying this. And my reputation would matter more on how I used it. To soon, to late, to lightly, over reaching, all factors I would have to weigh.

Focusing back up. 'Newcomer or no, I trust we all know how this works. I understand you are looking for information on the Seneschal OR the Reeve in exchange I want to know about Whip Dominguez.' Stressing the word OR. They only get one for one. She wants to see if they stand united or divided on that question the answer itself telling.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Mariposa and Stacey arranged their chairs to face Verity. Mr. Jack arranged his chair to face the three women at a slight angle.
    "Yes, it is good to meet someone who keeps an ear out."
    Mariposa states.
    "I shall prioritize the Reeve. I do not know much about the Carthians and she is the leader.
    I am curious what she is doing. If she has any rivals.
    Have you spoken with the Seneschal lately?

The Whip has been hard to spot, lately. He participated in the tournament. He competed in the brawling tournament with Reeve Kingsley and the Seneschal.
    I have not seen him out in the night life. Stacey and I go about the night clubs.

Are you interested in what he's pursuing or if he has rivals?"

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

So she's queen bee then. Verity smiles warmly as she can. 'Indeed it is. Given our similar interests I hope we can build a good relationship.'

Nodding in ascent. 'In exchange for what I can tell you about the Reeve, I want to know what Whip Dominguez's activities are, any and all, prioritising his involvement in the blood hunt and if he has meet with the poachers or anyone else connected with it. Is that acceptable to you?'

The look Verity gives here very clearly says, oh come now. 'Any present or with their ear to the ground in court during October would have seen the Seneschal take my oath and invite me to meet with her, so yes I have spoken with the Seneschal lately.' And if you missed that I might need to reconsider how useful you can be.

Taking a moment to ponder as if weighing something up, in truth she has already made this decision. 'If you can share what you know about the blood hunt, the poachers and their allies, with me I will also part with what I know about the Seneschal.'

Verity slowly, methodically turns between each of the kindred in the room, watching waiting, finally coming to rest on the one that seems to matter. Mariposa. 'So all of that sound agreeable to you?' She fully expects a negotiation is about to take place.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread