(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

An index finger rests arched against her cheekbone, allowing her chin to rest on the backs of the rest as she holds the Priscus in her gaze. 'Then you have me at a disadvantage Priscus Baker, knowing where I hail from and all.' Not that it matters. Verity shrugs. 'Travel has its complications, many choose to stay put I've noticed or move once or twice before doing so, without significant funds and manpower doing otherwise poses ... risks.' We might be free from the needs of money more or less but poverty can still hold a kindred down.

Her head shakes back and forth slowly, eyes never leaving her host. 'I've heard four of five clans say the same, but I also know Daeva much older than me that say otherwise.' Drawbacks, sure plenty. But so much more besides.

As her head comes to rest she inclines it to one side a questioning look upon her face. 'Am I. how do you reckon?' Before those green eyes contract in a a squint. 'Do I amuse you Priscus Baker?' A notion that does not amuse Verity at all. 'I take I'll be telling the Seneschal you had nothing more to add than?' What isn't said often speaks louder than what is after all.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

"It indeed appears to be so."

Al nodded at the point of there being Daeva that were old and still capable of change, as they existed. So did those who had grown sedentary with age. He could have mentioned names but it would spark a long debate and that wasn't the point here.

"There are those that do and those that don't."

Without noticing it he became the teacher lecturing a pupil.

"Speaking in absolutes of what you expect to be or do in a few centuries is quite difficult and might lead to frustration. Humans are flexible beings, we are rather not."

Noticing the squint he shook his head.

"You? Personally? No. The situation does, the fact that similar words have been spoken to me with similar conviction a long time ago does. It would take quite many and quite long explanations for you to understand."

On the last question he leaned back in his chair and fiddled with a biro.

"If you wish to, then do so. What could I have to add, you think ?"

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity inspite of herself knows the value of listening and so she does just that. Her ruffled feathers not really soothed by the explanation, she has after all understood everything he has said so far. But as she goes to retort an alarm begins to sound from her pocket, pulling out her phone she sees the time, the sun will rise soon enough.

Looking back to the Priscus. 'It seems our night is at an end. Thank you for your time Priscus Baker.' She will stand, retrieve her jacket and leave.

We've hit 30 days so time to close it, Thank you for the Scene
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread