Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The nod was an scknowledgement of Verity's presence, politically attuned to Verity's standing in the Domain.
    Dark eyes move to Verity for a moment as Jennifer settles into a new area in Elysium.
    Someone is trying to find information. Jennifer considered.

Jennifer nods slightly to the Gangrel Priscus. Normally the Gangrel was able to elicit smiles from Jennifer, yet tonight Jennifer's expression remains in the look of disatisfaction that she had given Helen Kingsley. A glance is given down to her dress. "Thank you, Alder Lady Prince. I do like this dress and would be pleased to have that conversation. Did you work with your own staff for your outfit this eve?"

The Prince never shied away from a hard or awkward point. Jennifer inclines her head, acknowledging the point.
    "Yes. I do not need to remain in dissapointing conversations. I have been busy. The work with Covenant matters is finally progressing well. Of course, we have spoken privately about business matters that I am handling. How have you been?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

That she hadn't realised what the nod meant immediately showed just how off her game the drubbing had left her. Still she however, had enough left to merit a conversation, unlike it seemed the standing circle she found herself with.

So if this was not bearing fruit time to go ply her skills elsewhere in the room. There were other rumours she was interested in delving anyhow.

Verity is going to go find Mr. Waldorf (the person she overheard speaking and trying not to be overheard) and see if she, can't dig deeper on the specific rumour she over heard.

Get Mr. Waldorf to spill the beans 3 successes
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The thing with Ale is that she doesn’t dwell on the emotions on others. Jenn was unhappy about Helen, but the Savage wasn’t going to focus on it.

“I just let them know what I’m looking for, a general idea, and they send me different options to choose from. Then, if I can’t decide, because fashion is not my strong point, I tell them to pick one and just send it.” Letting the team pick it out. “But it has made me try new looks I wouldn’t have picked on my own.” So that was a good thing.

A quite chuckle, “Maybe some have decided Court isn’t a good place to discuss such matters. Or,” shrugging, “there is something else going on. Hard to say.” But again, she wouldn’t dwell on it unless she had to. “If the matters need a more, direct touch, give me a call.” After all, Jenn would know she had the Savages support. “Oh, you know me, ever busy with everything I have my hands in, keep my business flowing smoothly. The housing market has picked up quite nicely.” Real estate was such an efficient way to move money. “Though I was thinking of doing something for the upcoming holiday season at my restaurant. Maybe something with wine and piano music. Not sure yet.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

After speaking with Mr. Waldorf Verity notes the continued lack of conversations to join, so circulates to the one known as Vicenzo to try and get anything else he might know about this woman sticking her nose into Kindred business, and the events at the hospital.

Dig deeper into Vicenzo's rumour 2 successes
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. Waldorf was styled in an older style from decades past. Speaking with him to gain new knowledge or rumors would require a bit of a conversation. Give and take.

"Where are you from?" His first question to Verity was a wide net. The following question a searchlight.
    "Have you seen anything unusual in your travels?" He was interested in sharing thoughts, fishing for any return on his interest.

Mr. Waldorf will watch Verity if she moves to engage Vicenzo. Vicenzo was pockmarked, his head clean shaven. He wore a pin that denoted the Lancea Sanctum.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"That is a good idea. The method you have divised is working quite well.
    Your ensemble looks very good. I do like the different fashion choices that you make.

Eh, not discussing - or in my opinion, not sharing important information on relevant topics - seems to be in trend.
    Thank you. I will keep that in mind."

It was something that she would have to address as the habit was continuing over a period of months. Yet there were better things to discuss with Alessandra at this time. Jennifer had already confided with Alessandra on this topic.

"Very interesting. I could see a lot of intriguing themes that you could choose from for this season."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“That’s very kind of you to say, thank you.” Was she always comfortable in what she wore? No, but she still wore it with confidence, as any Savage worth anything would.

A slow, sage nod, “Ah yes. Though it’s disappointing to hear it’s becoming a trend. Such a thing would make it,” pausing, “difficult to get help to someone should they need it. Not to mention it looks bad on reviews.” That’s all they had to rely on, their reputations. Ding one of those too bad and it was near impossible to come back from.

“I think so as well. It will be a new venture for me to attempt, but I see it going over well. I’ll fill you in on more details as I have them. Perhaps you could recommend some flowers to fit the venue and theme? I'm not wanting to go too on point with the decor, something different.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Speaking to Mr. Waldorf.

'Me? I'm in from Detroit.' I've said that enough anyone listening should know by now. 'And what counts as court out that way is ... well, rather different.' I wasn't anywhere else long enough to offer much in terms of political oddities.

'Anything interesting, well that depends what you call interesting.' She makes a show of thinking, given she genuinely is, not to hard to pull off. 'Well I've never needed to apply make up since the night of my embrace.' Given she's made up for a night out that being true had to have something supernatural about it.

Eyes light up as something surfaces to the forefront of her mind. 'Oh and how about this. Mum still ages. Slowly, very slowly, but none the less.' Something Verity doesn't look particularly thrilled about as she explains it. 'My sister noticed first, but she was right. Mum had a new grey hair one night.'

She leans in and lowers her voice. 'Now, about this area of interest?'
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

"Always important to verify information from the horse's mouth.
    That is intriguing. You refer to what I believe you are referring to?

I have hosted occult discussions in the past. Is this something that you would be interested in?
    What do you spend your time on?"
    Mr. Waldorf inquired of Verity.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I think that floral messages have a good place in society.

People have many different reactions to floral arrangements. Emotions can be evoked that lead to favorable memories."

Jennifer was quiet for a moment. She turned and glanced over the Kindred gathered. She watches for a moment, observing what was occuring. Her eyes look over to check where Priscus Jack was. Noting the conversation with Ms. Carmen was concluded, she looks for Verity.
    Ah, Mr. Waldorf. I should connect with him.
    She looks to the others and observes the silence.

Dark brown eyes return to Alessandra.
    "Would you like me to put together some arrangements for you to look over? Have you decided on an emotion or message you wish to share with your restaurant?"

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread