(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity preens a little under the praise, she can’t help the instinct. Legs uncross. Eye now holding rapt to the Seneschal. This, this is what I wanted.

She nods slowly as the instructions are laid out. No names yet, so asking for descriptions is probably off the table, might be seen as a work around.

I have three questions Seneschal Hazleton.’ Verity holds up three fingers.

Whose Danse do they seek to end?’ If it’s yet unnamed kindred I might search them out for information to.

Can you provide me with contact details for Priscus Baker and Mr. Dominguez?’ A little corroboration of her own.

And am I allowed to say I’m working for you? I have no doubt it will go easier if I am, but given my other task of watching for deceit I suspect that discretion might instead be the watch word of the night.’ Verity unconsciously licks her lips, eager anticipation to get started evident.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer observes Ms. Carmen as she replies, her words spoken with a calm nature.
    "Priscus Albert Baker of the Mekhet. I shall provide the contact information presently.
    Yes, you are allowed to say that I asked you to look into the matter."

I am curious how she will frame that phrasing. So many delightful ways to use an insinuation.
    Jennifer removed a piece of fine, expensive card stock and wrote down the first number, Priscus Baker, from memory. Jennifer consulted a leather book and recorded the contact details for Mr. Dominguez. Jennifer placed the paper on Verity's side of the desk. "Whip Dominguez is the Whip of Clan Gangrel. He has been involved in some situations, such as the attempted abduction of Ms. Stacey Clark. It could be beneficial to ask what he knows and I would appreciate if you convey to me what he shares."
    It is important to see what information is provided and what is used for advantage.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

For a moment she looks taken aback, was I supposed to use his full titl ... Oh no he's the one they want to end.

With her questions answered, A smile blooms across her face, not a oh I'm happy to see you or a trivial delights smile but one suggesting untold fun to be had. 'Understood. Thank you Seneschal.' A nice little toy laden with a trap if misused I don't doubt. She takes the card and checks the details. 'Would it be worth me also talking to Ms. Clark about the events?' the card goes into a very tight pocket of the figure hugging trousers.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Dark eyes observe the alluring Kindred. Perhaps it was the passing time, yet Jennifer's eyes take in the small details of Verity's face. Her voice. There is some quality about it

"I am pleased that you are interested in learning more about the Domain and in assisting the Domain officials.
    You can talk to Ms. Clark. Her coterie was attempting to broker information about a year ago for favors.

They were targeted and their Haven was burned down. The coterie has been operating more under the radar.

Do you have an idea of how you will proceed?"

A piece of paper had an address for the coterie written and placed before Verity.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

'Of course Seneschal thanks to you I am part of this domain.' Verity's face takes a turn and is easily the most serious it has ever been. 'I've always despised apathy even before my embrace.' she takes a moment to regain a more neutral countenance. 'So if there is always something happening I think I'll like it here.' The focus on regaining one aspect of composure gives way to another slipping. A small but notable shiver runs through Verity and it certainly can't be the cold. How does she get by in the wider world sounding like that the Nos really do get a raw deal.

Her head tilts back. 'There was another coterie looking to exchange info for favours recently if I heard correctly? are they still operating openly?'. Might be worth seeing if they're still looking to trade. 'My plan'. She gestures with a thumb to the wider halls of Elysia beyond the door. 'Hit up the community see what's floating around, add some trade stock to my portfolio. Reach out to the domain officials Priscus Baker, and Whip Dominguez to arrange meetings. While I wait for them to get back to me seek out these coteries willing to trade and see what I can get from them,.' Leaning back she knows its just broad strokes. 'Until I have these kindred in front of me Its hard to tell what might be need to help loosen lips, the looming figure of authority.' She gestures to the Seneschal. 'Honeyed words.' A finger runs over her purple lips. 'Personal ambition, ego, trade.' She shrugs the list could go on 'Or something else, either way once I've done the rounds, report everything I learn ... and any refusals to cooperate.' Those can be just as telling. 'To you.'
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nodded slowly, indicating that she was actively listening to Verity. The Nosferatu was quiet for a moment. Her expression was one of deep thought.
    "Another coterie, you say? Who belongs to this coterie that you refer to?"

"I believe that you have a solid plan. Keeping me informed of what you hear will please me a great deal."
    A slight smile on the Nosferatu's lips even as the last syllable of her sentence slithers in the office.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Hm? Oh I heard something of a dance night that happened recently by a Ms Sanchez?Does she not know, or is she testing what I do?Could be worth chasing her up if everything else pitters out. See if she heard anything worthwhile.

Making sure she has the various contact details she’s been given Verity stands. ‘Then I should get started Seneschal. Unless there is anything else, you wished to discuss this evening?’ There is something of uncertainty in her stance half turned to the turn as if to leave, but still looking at the Seneschal.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Yes. Ms. Sanchez is a part of the same coterie as Ms. Clark. There is only the one coterie publicly stating that they exchanging information."

Those words were chosen for a reason, for kindred traded secrets like currency.
    "Excellent. No, I have nothing else to discuss.

May you be well until we meet again, Ms. Carmen."

Jennifer bid with her Cursed voice.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity nods her head slowly understanding. Less avenues to explore but it condenses the people I want to see into fewer locations. I see. Thank you, Seneschal Hazleton. And to you as well, have a good rest of your night. See you soon.’
    With this Verity turns walks to the door and leaves.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Closing thread