Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Conversation in the dark of night

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He tilted his head with a smile. They were monsters after all, and she picked up on his vagueness quite deliberately. She was an ally, but prudence was King.

"Not just a right path, but sometimes a singular path whether it be right or wrong. You can be a Jack of all trades, but when you are a master of none because of such broad focuses..." The Lord trailed off before finishing the thought, "well, it can easily work against you."

A direct question, but one the Lord was trying to set a timeline to, "When can I expect a draft of the new oath language?"

Feels like a decent place to start wrapping with the scene age.

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer considered the Lord's words for a moment. Contemplating, she replied "I have considered that same notion myself. It is important to use our time wisely.

I shall have a draft of the new Oath to you before the end of the month."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord lifted himself from the seat, "Very good. We can either meet again to walk through the language or you can send me a draft if you are short on time."

"Thank you for hosting me, Lady Seneschal. Your Salon is something to be proud of." the Lord lingered a moment for anything else she wished to add.

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer regarded the Ventrue for a moment, thoughtful. Jennifer rose w moment after the Priscus of Lords.

"That would work nicely, Judex."
    Her dark eyes rose at the compliment. She let them play over the carefully chosen touches. The layered signals placed for those who knew to look for them. It creates another question in her mind, yet one she was comfortable with.

Her eyes returned to the Priscus of the Ventrue.
    "Thank you, I do take pride in the Salon. I plan to host a salon gathering within two months or so.
    Be well until we meet again."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread