(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Picking up on the new arrivals name, but no formal introduction made she offers the Priscus a bow of her head. ‘How do you do? Priscus Baker. Verity Carmen. Glad to meet you.’ He offered greeting first, how chivalrous.

Even as the Reeve snubs the offered chair, if not the greeting. ‘I understand you prevented a kidnapping recently Reeve Kingsly?’

She had heard the priests and their talk before, what she hadn’t heard was one refer to their own services as hypocritical. ‘I don’t think you want me in at your services father, my friendly face might distract your worshippers.’ A playful refusal, but he’d have to work a lot harder to get her into a service.

The Seneschal seemed to be done with her for the moment. With a meeting arranged between them it made sense.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al looked at the priest with a raised eyebrow, quite irritated at the lack of manners at display. Though it wasn't the time for harsh words, so he chose to exchange pleasantries with the new face which had manners.

"Quite well, Mrs Carmen, thank you. It's a pleasure to meet you as well."

Then there were words spoken from the edge of the room and that made him turn around with a raised eyebrow and a frown.

"So, just out of curiosity, sir: you believe yourself capable of holding social events when returning a greeting and introducing yourself seems beneath you ? Fascinating..."

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Gran Ballo and Midnight Mass, eh ? Funsies, she's already looking forward to that. Sort of.

"I'd have to check, the place can be incredibly busy." Verity's question merits a fw more words, though. "I was at the right place, at the right time. So were a few others. We managed to keep some folks from snatching one of our folk, yeah. Well, it was also amateur night that day by the looks of it."

She doesn't really repsond to Doc Bakey's stuff.

"Sooo, you've always been unaligned ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Father Lamech
    Father McGrath
    Presence
    (Sanctified)
    Bad Breeding
    (Malkovian)
    Resources
    (Meagre savings)
    Douglas Lamech

There is something else behind the eyes... (-2 to all Social Rolls)
    Demeanor

Preacher Lamech seems to put extra care into his posture, as if he had never allowed his shoulders to drop or his spine to bend.

Though he looks in each Kindred's eyes with genuine love, any close inspection reveals behind his expression a manic awe, or paternalistic condescension depending on the relative blood potency

PRE

Lamech shakes his head at Verity. "Not a service, a party. Held to celebrate our positions we've been blessed with as God's chosen damned." His face becomes blank as he hears the wrinkly kindred speak at him. He turns, "quite capable, as it's my duty as a Sanctified to hold these functions. I find it interesting that I would be criticized for not introducing myself by someone who's name I do not know." Eyes narrow, "my name is Father Lamech."
    Health: Willpower:Vitae
    Text colored like this are hallucinations. Pay them no mind.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Good night to you. Reeve." A nod befitting her station. "Priscus Baker."

A nod befitting his station.
    She had noted that no one had stepped in to introduce Priscus Baker. Her dark eyes moved between Priscus Baker and the newcomer, curious.

"One should refer him to his Priscus." She observed. "The next Court is Formal, which is mandatory.
    Good evening, Ms. Carmen."
    A nod befitting someone recognized to Ms. Carmen. Jennifer collected her ghoul, her wrap and wrapped her outward injury. She departed with ladylike grace.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

It's always nice to be spoken to politely, but Mrs?. Favouring Priscus Baker with a smile. ‘If you would Priscus Baker, Verity is fine or if prefer surnames, just Ms or miss.’ Holding up her left hand, the ring finger unadorned. ‘No one has quite been up to the challenge.’ Not that a couple haven't tried to tie me down.

Eyes slipping back to the Reeve ‘Even so Reeve Kingsley, right time and place mean little if you lack the ability or skill to capitalize on the moment.’ Misty green eyes give the Reeve a full look over. Self-deprecating or just down playing? Me? Yes, since night one.After the Seneschal’s demonstration earlier better to err on the side of saying less.

Good evening, Seneschal Hazelton.’ She dips her head low as the Seneschal departs, seems to be the done thing around here.I will see you tomorrow night.’

As for the father, Snubbed the Seneschal, didn't greet the Reeve, and now having a spat with a Priscus I feel safe in assuming is not his own. I know his position in the social hierarchy … scratching post.

Marked irritation mars her symmetrical features as he speaks of God’s dammed. ‘I was being polite Father Lamech, because after all to host a party don’t you need, people to like you?There are a thousand ways to have a good time that don’t involve pretentious judgement thank you.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Now that she had made her preparations to walk into the outside world, Jennifer departed with ladylike grace.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Says the new guy." Helen chuckles. "You're junior in rank, junior in seniority and only introduce yourself pretty late. That Priscus Baker is also head of the Crone... Might have played into it. Don't know, don't care either. It's Elysium, you two play nice. Got any questions about the place or the people yet ?" She shortly wonders to test how prepared he's come, but right now, that'd be a bit much, wouldn't it ? She decides against it for now. "So, where have you come to us from and what did you say was the Creed you'll be introdcing to those willing to hear the message ?"

She nods as Jennifer leaves. "Good night, Senshal."

"Point taken." she agrees with Verity. "Was a curious combination of us happening upon the scneen, and that's what it was, and having a bnch of folks there who know how to take down some overenthusiastic amateurs. Heh, heh... Where'd you come from ? principled loner or not found the right fit just yet ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al smiled faintly, acknowledging the words of the Reeve with a nod.

"My name is Baker, Mr. Lamech. Priscus Baker in formal situations, in less formal ones Dr. Baker will do. It has been a pleasure meeting you."

With another smile and a nod he turned around and looked for a seat, nodding at Miss Carmen while passing her.

"I see. Very well, Miss Carmen. May I give you my card in case you wish to contact me?"

Father Lamech
    Father McGrath
    Presence
    (Sanctified)
    Bad Breeding
    (Malkovian)
    Resources
    (Meagre savings)
    Douglas Lamech

There is something else behind the eyes... (-2 to all Social Rolls)
    Demeanor

Preacher Lamech seems to put extra care into his posture, as if he had never allowed his shoulders to drop or his spine to bend.

Though he looks in each Kindred's eyes with genuine love, any close inspection reveals behind his expression a manic awe, or paternalistic condescension depending on the relative blood potency

PRE

Lamech laughs a bit too zealously at Verity's comment "No, no..." He says, shaking his head. "You don't understand. The party isn't by or for me, it's by and for the God who gave us this gift. 'liking me' shouldn't be necessary to attend. If it is, then by all means, stay home. It's only my work to urge the damned to attend. Whether you dance into Hell or are consumed by Owls at the End of Days is ultimately your choice." The preacher shrugs and turns to the Reeve.

"Of course, Miss Kingsley...The Crone, you say? Well..." Lamech glances to Albert and nods, "I do hope you take the time to attend a service, then, Dr. Baker." He says, through a forced smile. Lamech's pleasant mask turns genuine, however, at Helen's question. He turns back, "ah, I'm so glad you asked. I preach the Monachal Creed, much like most of the Sanctified. Though, I'm happy to share my temple with the followers of all but the most heretical creeds. I'm of the belief that any form of worship is enough, as we all share in God's holy plan despite our differences."
    Health: Willpower:Vitae
    Text colored like this are hallucinations. Pay them no mind.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread