(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Cards seem to be another in thing around here, should I get some made? What would I even put on them?Of course, you may Priscus Baker.’ Holding out a black nailed hand to take a card. Better to have than not never know when it could be useful.

I’m in from Detroit Reeve Kingsley.’ She’d said as much here already so its just repeating something for the listening masses. ‘As for the why well Column A, leads to column B. If you want to get into the details, I’m sure we can meet up, have a chat, show me the sites of the city, if your not to busy that is?' Turning to face the Reeve full on Verity momentarily bears the full weight of her presence the pose of her hips, the flutter in her eyes, looking to see if the Reeve reacts? 'As for yourself a prominent Carthian of the city serving as Reeve there must be a story there?Seems folks around here wear a lot of hats.

Brow furrowing in confusion, as Father Lamech seems dangerous close to breaking into a sermon. He’s right … I don’t understand and none of that was any clearer than mud. I agree Father Lamech …. What we have is a gift.’ Her attempt at playing nice. But God certainly wasn’t the one sharing my bed who gave it to me. But a party by God? What is the almighty going to greet me at the door, do a keg stand? DJ?Cause you know if he can make that happen, I might actually show up. Her tone has slipped and is akin to many kine of the modern era, dismissive of the idea of a divine agent. ‘And what do owls have to do with anything?Fact check buddy I don’t think they eat people, or kindred for that matter.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Fun. I've been mostly dealing with Westminster people so far. And some obscurer stuff. I'm curious how things'll go then." Almost as an afterthought, she adds. "Anyway, you might want to ask around who in domain leadership has been keeping the keys of Moore House since Mr Wells left. If you haven't already"

One of the corners of her mouth perks up slightly. Lamech is pretty sure it was something he said, but what exactly ?

"Detroit... Cars and Rappers, why not. Still beats the Mid-West, I guess." She shrugs. "I'm a prominent Carthian because after ebbs and flows are done with, I'm also the only Carthian in town most of the time. But yeah, there is a story." Helen tilts her head a little as she studies Verity. "Don't take it too literally. It's a party hosted by the Sanctified. Music, catering, dancing. A social event, not that much political. A bit like Hallow's ve or that dead people thingy down in Mexico, ain't that right ?" The last part is pointed at Father Lamech again. "So the fun question is, costumes or no costumes ?" After all, the domain is small-small, might at least help get around some of the more obnoxious mystery plays...

Helen pulls a small notepad and a pencil from... somewhere and scribbles something onto a piece of paper, tearing it out of the pad and then ripping it in half, offering each of the new guys a piece.

"The number at the top is my number. For the everyday stuffs, basically. The lower number is the Reeve number. That's the one you call when the roof is on fire. Metaphorically speaking. Anything to do with the job when it's urgent and stuffs on the line. You call that number and it's not urgent... Well, it's a bad idea, just don't do that. I got a letterbox here, as do most other people and my office is here as well. So yeah, you want some pointers, stuffs about the domain or stuffs, call or come by and we'll see what we can do."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

"Well then."

Al took a card out of his case and handed it to Verity. It had his name and a telephone number on it.

"Here you are."

When Lamech spoke about Owls at the End of Days, he frowned for he faintly remembered fragments of similar words spoken by the Haruspex in Victoria, though the context had been unclear, as he refused to speak English or French and his interpreter hadn't been able to translate much at that point. With a raised eyebrow he turned back to Lamech.

"Owls at the End of Days, Mr. Lamech ? I'm afraid I don't get your point."

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread