(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Never understood sacrificing comfort for fashion. Tried it once with a corset top, worst night of my life.” Not that she really needed to breathe, but being among the cattle required it. “Do you think your project will help with the communication problem?” it would be nice if it did, but she wasn't banking on it.

“Well, if the project leader requested it, it must be quite valuable and important. I wish you luck.” Raising her wine glass to the Haunt.

“But enough with work. Anything fun planned for Halloween?” she’d picked up on others talking about it. And while it wasn’t something she cared about, maybe Jenn did.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclines her head slightly in agreement with Ale's assessment on fashion.

"I hope so, although I have moved into a hands off behavior to see who came to me. Not many people, as it turns out. My cousin had been doing quite well with that.
    The project for the yacht club may help with that. I hope that the ... people... would respect the level of work and devotion that goes into the plan. Yet, people can be unreliable.

I have no plans at all. What about you?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sipping the wine and considering the taste, there was a small nod, “A good wine.” Consider her impressed.

“Well, you have my number should you need assistance. And hope can be a dangerous thing.” Setting yourself up for disappointment. A sigh, “Isn’t that the truth?” chuckling, “But at least you’re reliable and people should take notice.” But probably wouldn’t.

“I never do anything on Halloween, unless you count work. I just know the city seems to come alive for it. Maybe it would be fun to step out of the comfort of work and give it a try." it was a strong maybe.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer took a lady like sip of the wine. She was unsure about the taste. Yet she did not have an experienced pallette.

"I shall certainly give you a call if needed. Although I have noticed that some are able to recall proper form is to contact me in order to contact you. Have you noticed any difference?"
    Jennifer made a small face. Rather silly conversation to waste the Prince's time on.

The compliment made her brighten. "I do appreciate your notice. Perhaps we should go look for a good time. We could attempt dancing."

Jennifer took a sip of the wine and considred the taste. Yes, it did have some flavor.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another sip, “I haven’t noticed a difference, but not many people want to contact me.” A chuckle, usually contacting her meant something bad. “I do enjoy people having to contact you first, it helps me know when something is serious and needs immediate attention, or something more casual.” She appreciated the Haunt, and hoped she knew it.

Laughing, a genuine smile, “You do not want to see me attempt to dance, two left feet.” Dancing was not something she was good at, or really knew how to do. “But I think it would be fun to go out, see what happens.” Who knows, maybe she’d meet someone to play with. “How are your dancing skills?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer pressed her lips. Not the best, that no difference was noted. "At the moment, we appear to be in the same boat." The Nosferatu's Cursed voice slithers out.

"I think learning somehing new is a fun challenge for me." Jennifer responded. "I could dance passably well in the -"
    Quick pause. Her face would not match the decade that easily came to her lips. "- college phase of my life. Do you have an idea on what could be fun?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the pressed lips, there was a smirk, “Did you want me to lie?” amusement in her voice. “I don’t notice a difference because no one has ever really tried to contact me.” Ale wasn’t someone actively sought out.

A nod of agreement as she reaches for one of the chocolate pieces, looking it over before popping it into her mouth. “Huh.” It was an expected taste, but not an unpleasant one. “Learning something new is always fun. I’m actually taking up Latin in my spare time. It seemed like a fun language to learn.” And it was something different for her.

“What was college like? I never finished school, so college was never on the table for me. But I’ve often wondered what it would have been like.” Words that could easily pass for someone thinking back just a couple years. “Did you enjoy it?”

Thoughtful for a moment, “That’s a tough one. I hear there are some fun clubs in the city that host some amazing Halloween parties. I suppose those could be fun. Or even dressing up and just hanging out on my porch enjoying the night.” She had no idea.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Honesty is what I prefer. Yet I am dissapointed with the lack of communication." Jennifer replied, honest.
    "I have heard that it would be a good language to learn. A mutual friend of ours recommended it for ease of research.
    I enjoyed college while I was able to attend. I was training to be a White Hat - computers and research were my focus. I loved history classes. I took every class that the college offered. It was good to be somewhere where learning was encouraged. My high school was rather small, and my history teacher there was the basketball coach.

"I would join you at a club. A costume is always fun."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I get that, communication is key to everything.” But some were slow to pick that up.

“I wanted something that would challenge me, and I hear it offers a good challenge. So I figured, why not.” A quick shrug as she raised her glass once again to her lips.

The Savage listened quietly as Jenn talked about college and how much she enjoyed it. “They offer online courses now, easier for those with a busy work schedule.” Or those that were undead.

“Would you ever go back if your schedule permitted? Is there anything else left you want to learn?” she said she took every class they had. “Education wasn’t a huge thing when I was growing up, the focus was on taking over the family business, and education wasn’t really needed.” Plus, times were different then.

“Just remember, I’m not completely sold on going to a club, it’s just an idea. I am so out of place at clubs.” Laughing a bit. She wanted to go out more, but the popular clubs were not really her thing. Hers were the dives, where no one really talked to you and left you alone. “So you think it would be fun?” she could be someone else for the night, which was often pleasing.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I think a challenge is a good thing. We can easily become stagnant." Jennifer broke off a piece of the honey infused candy bar and sampled it.
    "Hm. Sweet, but not too sweet." She commented.

"I would enjoy learning in a structured setting. It is possible that I could attend, yet I am unsure at being pulled in too many directions.
    Did you ever want higher education or were you satisfied being trained in the family business?

It is possible. Although we could also look for a piano bar."
    Jennifer suggested.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread