Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer enjoyed getting out of her comfort zone. She might not appear to be your typicial socialite, yet she did enjoy exchanging with others. Tonight found her at a popular night spot, Bailarin Cellars Winery & Tasting Room. Jennifer was carefully put together in light makeup that acentuated her brown eyes with tastefully applied purple eye shadow. Jennifer's skin had a healthy look about it as she was Blushed.
    Jennifer was currently purusing a wine list and inquiring about what would pair well with the charcuterie sampler.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush and Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Bookkeeping
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A winery that offered tastings? Sure, why not.

She was always in the market for new wines to introduce in her restaurant, and a local one would be the best thing. People loved local things, food, wine, the whole thing.

Pulling up in the Aston, she pushed the blood into her dead body. Skin became warm with life, a dead heart beat once again, and she could pass for one of the cattle. Which was the point. Tonight was casual, well, casual with a twist, over which she had a leather jacket.

Stepping into the room, the Savage pauses to take everything in. The atmosphere, people and if there was anyone she recognized.

Turns out, Jenn was here, so she walks over to her,

“Find anything worth trying?” asks the Italian with a smile.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening." Jennifer greeted with a pleasant smile. Brown eyes move over the leather jacket and outfit appreciatively.

A look back to the waiter. "I will take this charcuterie board, with the honeycomb candy."
    Jennifer looked to Alessandra. "You have more experience than I. Do you see anything that looks promising?" Jennifer asked, opening for Alessandra to order the alcohol.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The smile was returned as the Savage slipped the jacket off.

“I love that eyeshadow color on you, looks great!” look a Jenn, trying new things. And here was Ale, not that adventurous.

“Oh, I do?” chuckling lightheartedly, knowing the Haunt was probably right. “Well, lets see.” Picking up the menu and looking over the list of wines. “I prefer reds personally, do you like reds?” she asks, knowing some people just didn’t like the flavors and heaviness that could come with them. “So I would select the 2018 Bacigalupi Pinot Noir.” The French not sounding quite right with the Italian accent. “If reds are not your thing, then the 2021 North Coast Rose, which would be the best of both worlds.” In a way. Sweeter, but lighter.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Thanks!" Jennifer replied, choosing to act a bit more casually in this public setting. "I think it looks nice. Almost makes me think about getting a deep purple dress to wear out. Do you think that would be too much?"

Jennifer took a moment to look over the menu, comparing the 2018 Bacigalupi Pinot Noir and the 2021 North Coast Rose.
    "Let's go with your first choice, the Pinot Noir. Will you share the charcuterie board with me? It has these cute little chocolate bars with honey."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Do you mean a dress to match the eye shadow?” she asks, “I have clue to be honest,” chuckling, “fashion is not really my strong suit.” A slight shrug, “But I say nothing ventured, nothing gained. If you want to wear it, go for it.” She had to remember that not everyone didn’t care what others thought. For her, it was whatever was comfortable.

“Then the Pinot Noir it is.” Placing the order, “We can always try the Rose after if we want.” After all, it was a tasting room.

A glance to the board, “Chocolate with honey? Can’t say I’ve ever tried that before, so count me in.” why not.

“So how are things? Anything new and exciting going on?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I do." Jennifer replied.

"I never took an interest in fashion. There were so many other things that caught my eye. I always wanted to learn all the things. No, I have not tried the chocolate. I love the little packaging, though.
    I am working on a interpersonal communication project; I was setting up information exchange between Mr. Baker and Ms. Kingsley. I intended to be able to inform you of news in real time. However, not much of note seems to be going on.

I am working on that one project for the Yacht Club. I thought that I had it solved - and then when I tried to apply it, I hit a road block. So I am back to researching. I am hoping to solve it next month.
    What about you, anything catch your eye?"

A pause.
    "I suppose something is going on. Did you see the news segment a few nights ago about an abduction? The three men who pursued the car have gone missing."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ve always just gone with whatever is comfortable. Though now that I have someone to help with it, my wardrobe has expanded from simply black.” But tonight, was a black night, the color was just perfect.

“Communication project?” a chuckle, “I wish you luck, because there is a severe lack of communication going on at work. I think people believe I want a detailed, multiple page report with cliff notes and bullshit, where it’s more like, hey…here’s a heads up on what’s going down.” If there was a problem and help is needed, Ale needs to know.

“Oh? I’d be curious to hear about the project if you’re able to share it. I know the Club likes to keep projects under wraps until big meetings.” Or Jenn could just want to keep it private. Whatever, Ale was never the type to push.

“Not really. If we’re talking about the Yacht Club, then I’m just working with my charities and places where I’m an investor.” It was really all she could work on. Being Prince made any other position within the Invictus tricky.

An absent nod, “I did see it, but they don’t seem to be releasing much details.” Not that the Savage was afraid. “I hope the police are able to take care of it.” But a knowing look to Jenn.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I agree that comfort is king." Jennifer responded.
    Jennifer sighed slightly, making an effort to simulate the expression for the Kine.
    "You are right about that. Communication has been lacking.

It is a task that the project leader requested of me. It is quite involved and is taking quite a lot of concentration and time."
    Jennifer saw the look and returned it. The fact that the Kine had caught wind of the matter had caused a lot of emotions to well in Jennifer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread