Watch

Sacramento Antiques fair

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy)

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

So, no voting on yourself, eh? he thought, smiling mischievously while slightly disappointed inwardly, as he was rejoining the others while contemplating on who he was going to vote for.

”Well, I`ve 80$ left and in that case, I think I`m gonna vote for the ornate shirt-whatchamacallit.” he said, gesturing to Chambers and looking at October apologetically as he did so.

To keep things interesting, why ingratiate myself to October in such a cheap way? And, where`s Winter? Perhaps he got cold feet or bored? Curious. he thought, shrugging.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

2. Likes liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He came back with a worn out tome, the discoloured leather on the cover testament to a faded out glory. "The best I could do", he grunts.
    "So?"

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was starting to look like she overspent? “Seems you’re better at finding deals then I am,” laughing and holding up the ten she had left, “I went for what caught my eye over cost.” Oh well.

Beaming, “Really? Thanks!” she wasn’t expecting anyone to vote for hers. “It’s an Absinthe dispenser.” In case anyone cared.

The Enchantress wasn’t offended at all by Philip voting for the jacket, it was a nice jacket.
    But her fellow Acanthus had found an intriguing necklace.

At the appearance of Winter, she feels she can fully offer her opinion on the purchases.

Eying each purchase, she comes to her decision, “I’m gonna have to vote for the jacket as well. I mean, it is eye catching, though a bit gaudy, but still eye catching.”

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Oh, of course he brings a book just after I voted. Chambers isn’t subtle about eyeing the tome with curiosity. But we all agreed to the rules.
    Gaudy? Don’t you think it suits me.' He strikes the most academic looking pose he can think of, hands clasped behind his back with something of a strut to a few paces of walking. 'Folks are often quick to tell me black is supposed to be my colour.’ Necromancer and all, and black with dragons seems surprisingly on theme I thought. ‘But in all seriousness Thank you both.’ A warm smile to both Philip and October.
    Looking to Winter. ‘Looks like your vote gets to decide if I take home the whole pot or half. So far its two for the jacket and one for the Absinthe dispenser.’
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy)

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

Well, no chance at getting anything here. Too bad. And of course Winter is fashionably late, and he brought some random old tome. Seems he couldn`t let his idea go.

But he was ultimately happy for his vote, though he was surprised October voted for Chambers. Although he`d liked to have seen a three-way vote, Winter`s late arrival dashed his hopes.

”Well, it`s getting late and I kinda want to leave soon, guys.”

he said, nodding to Winter slightly irritatedly. Inwardly, he hoped he could keep his purchase for the competition, though he duly went over and took out his remaining $80, preparing to hand it over to whoever of October or Chambers ended up winning, or if they split the winnings. But it was clear, Chambers` tactics of showing off his acquisition were making his victory more likely.

It`s not exactly clear to me what happens in the event of a tie, though. I think? Oh, I think the pot is split in that case,never mind. he mused.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Jacket", he says without a second thought. "I guess... that's it, we have a winner. I'm not really one for alcohol"

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

With votes in and us being over I'm going to close the scene with the fair come to an end. Thank you everyone I enjoyed this a lot hope you did as well.
    Health
    Mana

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread