Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Summons

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave Priscus Jack a look. There are things to discuss there, yet this is not the place to do so.
    "It certainly was a disappointment.
    Yes, I believe that you are right, Priscus Jack."

Jennifer regards the Reeve for a moment.
    "Priscus Baker saw the prisoners to me, yet there was a strange decision to tie with rope and leave them unattended in a van.
    I would not count on tactical decisions there.

It is very possible for the four kindred to approach from two directions. Perhaps you and her Grace take the lead and Whip Dominguez and I prevent a route around you.
    It is the Kine and the ever present camera that we have to look out for.
    Unless we can lure the sisters to a location of our choosing.
    Priscus Baker can make himself look very fragile. Perhaps they would risk going for him directly.

I'm not sure that I would like using the Priscus as bait. Perhaps someone could accompany him under the Cloak."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

QuoteQuote:
    She turns to Jack "As for how much of a physical type you are, Sir. No idea. Also, those girls already know me, the Prince and Mr Dominguez and Doctor Baker is pretty much shoot on sight.
    The Lord responded, "I'm not exactly an unknown presence to them either." Former Seneschal, current Priscus and all around respected in the Domain. "No formal training but I'm not helpless by any stretch of the imagination."

He nodded as the Seneschal shared her notes. "Considering the... limited attendance to this meeting can we really count on anyone else for this?" If you make a plan relying on backup, then you'd better be damn sure.

Blood Hunt:

3. Likes liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen doesn't commnt on the situation with the prisoners. Not after some time in this place and the way people passed through it. And on from it.

"If we want to get speculative, we could also tail them to see if they meet up and then take them down in one swoop, provided they do." Its less of a statement, more like her thinking loudly. "I mean, we're known faces, they see us, it's likely they'll try to get away. If we box them in properly, we could funnel them to some place where cameras and people are less of a problem. Maybe even less so if the place is prepped in advance." She taps her chin in thought. "I'm not into cloaking much, I won't be of much help there."

She shrugs. "By name maybe, but do they have a face to the name ? I mean, one of the things we're aniling them for is that they never bothered with court. Looking on their overall prep and stuffs, Im not too sure they bothered getting a picture of everyone important oin court beforehand."

"That's the issue. I've meant to contact some folks and see if they respond anyways du to different stuffs, but might as well do so to see what comes back."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I personally work better taking on singular targets," the Lord remarked.

"I would operate under the assumption they know my face, but if they are singled out it would hardly matter..." Another thought on strategy. "As long as I saw them first, of course."

He shrugged regarding the elephant notin the room. Either way he would rely on himself first and foremost. "It is not my decision to make." Not anymore, at least.

Blood Hunt:

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Better late than never, I think. Though I do come with nothing to report and we'll have to see whether things will go well for me.

Finally reaching the Nox after having to walk from Land Park, Al entered the chambers of the Seneschal, looking a bit dishevelled and most unusually clad in a black track suit with matching trainers and without headgear.

"Lady Seneschal, Reeve, Mr. Krait. I'm awfully sorry to be that late but my vehicle ceased to function and the way here is longer than I thought. Apologies."

Then he took a seat.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

A long look to Albert. A graceful gesture to the map with a purple pin for Jack and a green one for Jennifer and Fast Eddie. The key indicates that the women were spotted at a location where a pin was present.

"Please look at the map and make yourself familiar with where the criminals frequent, Priscus Baker. Please add any information that you have directly to the map and we'll look at it in a moment.

Anyone who is not here is unreliable.

I propose that Priscus Jack intercept the woman that he observed. She appears to be situated in a way that would attract less attention."

A glance to Priscus Jack and a pause for him to correct any misconceptions.

"Reeve, would you like to position yourself to intercept her if she disengages from Priscus Jack or if the other sisters arrive. This will have to be held a bit away so that we don't tip the Sisters off.

I shall support Priscus Jack."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen nods.

"Sure, I can do that. I'll see if I can get some restraints. Just in case."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another beast, another pull of aggression from his beast. Familiar as Albert was, the reaction was even more familiar to the Lord and so he took a moment and willed it back to the cage during the apology.

The Seneschal's words had a ring of finality to them. It sounded like he would be on point for the first sister...barring any additional info from the Priscus of shadows.

He gave an affirming nod to Jennifer before looking to Albert for his input.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes

Blush of Life, 

PRE

The Gangrel Whip is also one to arrive late, perhaps too late. This is not going to be easy to explain and perhaps even less likely to forgive. Life is never easy, unlife doubly so.

He arrives dressed in some casual clothes, dark jeans and an equally dark shirt. He immediately drops into a bow, directed mostly towards Jennifer. "Lady Seneschal, Reeve Kingsley, Priscus Krait, Priscus Baker, please forgive my rudeness at arriving at such a late hour. I had personal business that had taken me out of the city for the last few days. I only just arrived back into town." He doesn't rise back from the bow for a time, possibly until told that he can.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer looks at Helen and takes in the few words offered. A very slight nod of acknowledgement.
    “Having felt your strength, Reeve, I have no doubt you shall be invaluable.”
    Jennifer takes a moment to look at the expressions of those gathered. She notes that Priscus Jack seems to encourage Priscus Baker’s involvement. Jennifer turns her head to the Mekhet Priscus and waits.

The Beast prickles as another enters. A Beast she has not encountered recently. A moment was spent to soothe the Beast, to let it coil back within its’ cage.
    Jennifer took the seat behind her desk. To those paying attention, Priscus Jack had been offered one of two seats in the office. All others were left to stand. Jennifer’s dark brown eyes move over the Kindred standing.

Jennifer took a moment to make an exaggerated look behind her at the map where she had compiled information reported in the meeting. That gaze swung back to pin three individuals in particular. Those eyes were not warm. Nor were they friendly and inviting. Oh, no. There was a cold fire burning in those eyes.
    “Priscus Jack has given relevant information in this meeting that I asked all to attend. Reeve Kingsley, Priscus Baker and Whip Dominguez have not done so. I hate to think that appropriate attention was not paid to the call issued by the Alder Lady Prince Alessandra Antinori.”
    The seneschal stops speaking for a moment. Her voice slithers like a snake over decaying grass. In the confines of an office, does it seem to you to press its unnatural effect more deeply?
    “When I issue a summons, I expect prompt arrivals and minds ready to work.
    This is… disappointing.”

Now, after all this time, does Jennifer look at the Gangrel pointedly. “You may rise, Whip Dominguez. I am not pleased by your recent behavior. I suggest that you start looking very hard at making yourself useful.
    Priscus Baker.”
    The brown eyes pin him. “Where did you look for the criminals? Precision is desired.”

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread