Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Summons

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Another new arrival she hasn't expected, but still one that is more than welcome... Helen looks over to Raul and Albert shortly, before turning her attention back to the map and its markings. She takes the scolding without too much of a comment, it is well-deserved after all. A nod to show she has understoof the Seneshal's outlined expectations.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al listened to the words without a word. At the end of the scolding he nodded as he did to greet Mr. Dominguez. When called to explain what he did to aid the blood hunt he stood up and walked to the map, indicating a part of the Barrens.

"I went here to investigate, though I didn't go very far, I have to admit. The chance to be ambushed by two people who could literally break me in half and the fact that I don't have mentionable combat skills kept me from looking extensively."

He sat down again and thought for a while before speaking again.

"Should we decide to bait them, I'd volunteer for being the bait. Would be one of the few ways I could make myself useful."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fear and prudence were sometimes a fine line to walk. It was understandable for a Kindred not to risk their eternity- yet the laws demanded it.

His eyes traced from Albert back to the Seneschal. She had taken charge on making the decision before the two latecomers arrived and it would be her choice to amend the plan.

Explanations were given but Jack's time in Sacramento have only embedded one truth in his mind for this type of mission:

He could only rely on himself, everything else would be icing.

"I'm fine with the plan as it stands or if you wished to propose any amendments." He was indifferent to the matter and eager to move to action.

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer's expression remains one of calm. She listens to the response from the Mekhet Priscus.
    "In the future, you should coordinate, Priscus Baker. I obeyed the Prince's command by partnering with Fast Eddie." She replied. What would one think of Jennifer's abilities against the criminals in question?

"As you have transportation issues, Reeve Kingsley, and Priscus Baker you shall travel with me. You shall remain in the vehicle, Priscus Baker, unless I come to bring you into the field. You can listen to all communication and coordinate between us."

"Whip Dominguez." A direct look to the Gangrel.
    "Reeve Kingsley and Whip Dominguez, you will remain futher back from Priscus Jack and I. You shall remain as a team and stay together. You shall intercept any attempt by the criminals to depart. You shall remain mindful of the Masquerade."
    To the group.

"We are going to be supporting Priscus Jack as he takes point in intercepting. I will be within line of sight with him, with my Beast Cloaked, to support him physically if need be. Keep as quiet as you can and avoid notice as much as possible.
    Priscus Jack, you shall move forward with the plan as decided."

Jennifer stood. "Let us get to it."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

Post here now as soon as you read this

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread