Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Summons

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(The Summons)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

The month had passed without much of anything happening. No reports of importance had been delivered. Precious little had been going on in the Domain, as far as Jennifer could tell. Yet something important had occured - the Prince had announced a Blood Hunt. Such an important event was not something one could ignore. Jennifer had made the announcement that she expected every Kindred to arrive with relevant information on what they had uncovered during their part of the Blood Hunt.

Jennifer's office had formerly been decorated by Priscus Jack. It was decorated in high quality dark wood pieces. A large book case presided over the room with a variety of books on the English language. Classic English and French literature could be found on the book case. A large and well laid out desk faced the door with a staight backed chair in Jennifer's place and two comfortable arm chairs facing the desk. The desk had been cleared of any paperwork, and was neat. A keen eye could see a gift that Priscus Jack had given Jennifer in prime place of honor on the desk.
    Jennifer sat behind her desk, awaiting the arrivals. She did not intend to wait long - she would call the meeting to order promptly and the late comers would just have to run to keep up.

@Helen Jacque
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jack made his way to his former office, dressed neatly in pressed pants, leather shoes and a vest of violet hues. Amethyst's adorned his tie stud and cufflinks- using a different set of links this day than usual. He rapped on the door and waited for acknowledgement before entering.

"Seneschal Hazelton," the Lord greeted with a bow of his head. He's seen the office with a variety of decor, this being the fourth iteration in his time in Sacramento. The use of his gift brought a smile to his lips, as the display of such gifts is a significant gesture in itself.

Blood Hunt:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer rose from her seat as Priscus Jack entered the office. Jennifer wore a business suit that was tailored to her 5"7' frame. She wore three pieces of jewelry, each one an important story to her. The first was her diamond and emerald brooch on her jacket. An important change was that the brooch was no longer pinned to a scarf that obscurred Jennifer's neck and shoulder. Jennifer's neck and shoulder was now exposed, the gift of her Sire upon her Embrace was visible to those her looked at her neck. It was as though a sharp tooth, wide maw mouth had taken flesh from Jennifer's neck.

The second piece of jewelry was what Jennifer thought of as her Nosferatu ring, a simple ring of emerald on her left hand. The final piece of jewelry was one that she had worn for a bit and symbolized something important, a ring of chocolate and white diamonds.

Jennifer bowed her head and upper back to Priscus Jack. Her eyes looked him over carefully for a beat. She noted his expression and her eyes softened, a small smile over to her ally. It was a powerful word to her. He had earned it.

“Priscus Jack, welcome. I am glad to see you. Please, have a seat.” She gestured to the two seats that faced her desk.

“I called this meeting to go over the Blood Hunt details, so that the Kindred of the Domain could share information and circle on the criminals. I was searching with Fast Eddie last month and found him to be quite able.
    It appears that some citizens have better things to do than respond to my summons.”

There is a smile across the table to Priscus Jack.
    Is it a smile of joy? Oh, no. It is a smile that promises consequences. Jennifer took her seat and leans forward slightly, ready to begin. She knew precisely how capable the Ventrue Priscus was and did not intend to waste time.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen appears a little later at the designated meeting place, somewhat in a hury and slightly dishevelled, even if not much so. The only thing not matching her casual dress are the disposable gloves she's still wearing.

"Please apologize my tardyness, Seneshal. Transportations was... uncooperative."

As she has relayed the reason for being late, she greets the other person already present. "Good evening, Iudex."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord took his seat upon being offered so, "Thank you."

Hearing the reason for the meeting was not news to him though, "Yes, it would be good to consolidate information so that they can be taken care of."

Helen's arrival piqued his beast. A firm grip was kept on its leash as he nodded to the Reeve at her greeting before he continued. "I believe I spotted one of the sisters at the club Entropy. She was outside, wearing some kind of blonde wig. Her features were otherwise quite on point with one of the ones we were looking for. She seemed to be scanning people entering the club quite intensively. I was positioned to engage but I lost contact with my partner on the hunt.

It seemed only prudent to let them feel safe so we don't have to search for them again, if the others were truly inside."

Blood Hunt:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Brown eyes flick to Helen and stare at her for a beat.
    "It is good that you are here now."

The ruined voice continues as she turns her head to Priscus Jack.
    "Yes, perhaps you have identified the prime hunting ground. An excellent place to return. Who was your partner on the hunt?

Jennifer made a note wearing a blonde wig, face not disguised and placed it onto a large map of the city. She looked over the map of the city and picked up a purple push pin.
    "Would the club be in this area?"
    She indicates an area of the district and looked to Jack for confirmation.
    What have you done, Reeve Kingsley?
    What do you propose we do tomorrow?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mr Raul Dominguez," he responded to the inquiry. He had not attempted to throw him under the proverbial bus but when a direct question was asked, it warranted the direct answer. "He was well prepared for the objective, but..." as he said, fell out of contact. He shrugged, not terribly pleased with the results.

"Hmm," to the second question of location he pulled out his phone to google the address. He then confirmed or corrected the placement of the pin as needed.

To the question of approach he looked towards the Reeve in anticipation.

Blood Hunt:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I do think Whip Dominguez is well prepared. He handles himself well in social situations - until the Formal Court. That was an unfortunate display." A shake of her head.
    Jennifer placed a purple pin on the map in the location that Priscus Jack described.
    "I patrolled this area with Fast Eddie." She places a pin at the club that the two Nosferatu had visited.
    "We discovered that one of the sisters frequented the establishment. A local was seen leaving with her and had not been seen since departing, so poaching is bold as brass."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I've mentioned since the event that laurels are not for everyone," the Lord shrugged. "It was still disappointing to see but it is their choice." There wasn't much more to be said about the matter, especially when it would involve speaking about someone like they weren't even in the room.

"Hmm, the sister I encountered seemed to be scrutinizing men in particular so it could very well be that was her aim there as well. At least we seem to have a good grasp on their preferred method of hunting."

He paused once more, waiting for the Reeve to share a plan.

Blood Hunt:

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Not that much. I got the idea of poking around in the barrens some, in case they went to ground, but I didn't pick up anything. Fittingly, because it doesn't sound those girls know what actially going to ground means"

She frowns, not too pleased with that part of the whole scavenger hunt. Not her brightest moment. Anyway...

"Well, so fasr I guess we've two options so far. Either we go in in force and take them down one on one. Might work, but if they communicate, the last one will know we got the other one." A short pause. "Not that it looks like it might make the last one get the hell out of Dodge or actually hide, but hey, what do we know... ? Or we try to get them at the same night. That'd mean two groups though, coordinated and depending on approach, witnesses are a possibility. Also I don't really know how many folks we have who could help take those girls down, really. The Prince, me, the Seneschal, Mr Dominguez. Maybe Marilyn, wherever the fuck she's holed up if she's still in town. I don't really think Priscus Baker is too hot in a fight and I have no idea how well Eddie'd do." She turns to Jack "As for how much of a physical type you are, Sir. No idea. Also, those girls already know me, the Prince and Mr Dominguez and Doctor Baker is pretty much shoot on sight. I guess we could use him as bait and hope it'd work, but I don't kno how he feels about that and if one of those two would really go that far just to get at him. I mean, those are Gangrel we're talking about."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread