(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief nod, “Sometimes they are, but there are a lot of times they are not. Some feel they are above them and some simply do not care.” A light shrug, “Which makes it difficult sometimes to drive the point home. But I have ideas.” Which could be a good thing or not, depending on who you asked.

“If you are wanting people to RSVP, you could simply add a note that an RSVP is expected or they will not be allowed to attend. Again, consequences.”

Smiling at the compliment, “Thank you, one of my better ones, a well-constructed instrument. Steinways are highly prized not only for the sound they produce, but the precision you see in their craftsmanship, it simply cannot be topped. Years upon years ago, they were the only ones you would see pianist using, now, there is a bit of competition. But nothing, in my opinion, there is none better.” A loving look at the piano in front of her.

“Though my preferred one is within my Haven.”
    This was one she wouldn’t be to upset if it got damaged. There would still be heads removed, but the piano was easily replaced.

“Ever wanted to play or learn an instrument?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer's expression was dark as she frowned.
    "I believe attendance shows respect to the security that you provide. As well as nurtures the Man, something we all must do. Most of the Domain Officials should be here. Although to be honest, I expect Priscus Jack to be working on something. I will be seeing him later in the week.
    That is a good idea. I shall do so.

"It is well constructed, a beauty.

"My mentor in the First Estate was a musician. She played the violin. All of our discussions on the Blood Oaths and most of my study had classical music featuring violins in the background."
    Jennifer mused, thinking to those nights in the House of the Blue Convolvulus.
    "The House of the Blue Convolvulus taught me a great deal. Yet I have never considered learning an instrument."
    A glance around the room.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Over the years, I’ve come to not expect anything from anyone within the Domain. Should the Reeve be here? Yes. But again, I do not expect nor do I reply on anyone.” She was quite capable of taking care of herself. “Should I security issue arise, it can and will be dealt with swiftly by myself.” This was why she had survived as long as she had, she relied on herself and herself only.

A nod, “I have confidence and trust with Priscus Jacque, if he is not here, I’m quite sure he is seeing to something important.” And if not? It didn’t matter.

Chuckling, “I always believed in a saying, music calms the savage beast. And there is actually truth in the words I feel. I find the focus on the notes and the feel of the keys provides a soothing sensation. I’ve always found it important to have in life, and unlife.” A brief look to the Haunt, “Nothing ever caught your eye? There are a lot of beautiful instruments.” she asks, curious. “Maybe at some point you might consider it, it can be a wonderful gift to have.” Something you always had with you. “Though I have found that you can lose some of the skills over the year.” A smirk offered.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer considered for a moment in silence. It was a dual edged sword to reply to that first comment with her own opinion on others. They were not alone and Jennifer did not have the social standing of a Prince.
    She decided to trust her trademark honesty.

"Yes, Domain Officials should always take an interest in the Domain. As well a Priscus making themselves availiable for new arrivals. Yet I agree with you, we are suceeding quite well.

I can understand your belief in the saying. I put a lot of stock in the fact that socializing calms the savage Beast. Music is another face of the Man.
    I was always a bit jealous of those who took piano when I was young. Yet I did not have an opportunity to learn in life. I was Embraced quite young. If I had more time to experiment, I could have found my way to a musical instument.
    Yet things worked out.

It is a wonderful gift that you are able to share."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A glance to the Haunt, “Yes, that is important. But should a new face arrive, we are lucky enough to have the Seneschal here. One’s Priscus is always preferred, but we work with what we have.” She wouldn’t turn away a new Kindred simply because their Priscus wasn’t present.

“Socializing?” a pause as she thought on it, “Can’t say I’ve heard that before. What makes you stock into it? Socializing calms the savage beast.” Maybe it was just that she didn’t particularly care for socializing, it wasn’t something she was very skilled at.

“My mother made it a priority, that I learn. While some of my skill has been lost, there is enough there to rebuild it I believe.”
    It was just more difficult. “You know, you still could learn if you wanted. Our nights can grow long and somewhat stale without new challenges. You picked up Italian quite quickly, I believe you’d pick up an instrument easily as well.” Laughing, “I don’t share it often, not everyone has an appreciation of the music or the skill.” and she was never comfortable playing for others.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

A brief smile to the Lady Prince. "Yes, I shall always be here. I value the security that you provide the Domain."

"It is something that I believe through communicating with my mentor, a Mekhet Notary of the First Estate. I do not wish to be controlled by my Beast - yet,"
    She emphasized. "- I understand that each of us have a Beast that should be respected. Needs to be respected. It is my belief that this." A nod to the room of Elysium as she looked over the faceless Kindred that socialized under the eye of the Lady Prince and Seneschal.
    "The act of observing the norms of our Society are a vital part of nurturing one's Man. If you do not practice the art, you fall out of practice."

A soft smile. "It is only my personal belief, Your Grace. As a scholar, I have observed that I can seclude myself and hold myself aloof. Before I came back to Sacramento a third time, my Priscus brought to my attention that keeping apart can be detrimental. I noticed that I was not at my best when held away from society.

Thank you. I have found Italian to be a beuatiful language. I look forward to continue to learn more of the intricities of the language.

Were you always drawn to the piano? Or do you appreciate another instrument?"
    Brown eyes move over the lovely instrument before the two ladies. "Appreciation of music is something that we share."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage mulls over Jenns words as her fingers danced over the keys. “It’s a smart belief. So few learn to control their Beasts. But not many have taken the time to learn how to control it, it’s not something that comes naturally. I’ve given into my own Beast a couple times over the years, and as odd as it may sound, it taught me the value of understanding it and controlling it. Maybe experience truly is the best teacher.” A smirk and wink tossed to the Haunt.

“Watching the Kine is something I enjoy from time to time. Going to a bar and just sitting there, observing. Seeing human behavior can make it easier to understand and predict what they will do.” Sometimes. “Though it has yet to help with socially awkwardness.” A soft chuckle.

“I find it interesting how different others can be. Where you were not at your best alone, I thrive. Maybe it’s the years upon years I spent alone, traveling, not settling down that makes it easier for me.” Or maybe it was the fact that she was a Savage.

“It certainly is, and is notoriously difficult for most. So it’s been wonderful how you’ve taken to it.” Not the most difficult language by far, but it still gave some people issues.

Laughing, “No, not at all. Learning was not my idea; it was something my mother forced me to learn. She wanted live music at her charity events, and having her daughter play made her look better. But I don’t regret learning, it’s been a blessing at times, a way to mentally escape.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods slightly to Alessandra as the other detailed her thoughts. Jennifer listened intently as the other Kindred spoke.
    "I do believe that learning how to control the Beast is very important. You are right, not many seem to focus on the discipline.

" I have never given into the Beast." A pause as she considered that thought. It brought up a lot of different feelings.

"I do enjoy to people watch. I believe that it is good to do.
    Ah, I believe that I can become too involved in my own studies. Making journals, traveling down occult studies, and trying to discover new things is very intriquing. I find that balancing my Danse helps me to focus.
    I can see how traveling alone can have that affect.

It is an exciting challenge. I have been thinking of looking into the culture more, if you have any cultural events you would not mind me joining you for?
    Oh."
    Jennifer frowned a bit. The forcing to learn was a phrase that she mulled over. She continued to mull it over for a moment.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I hope you never have to give in to it.” She replies in a haunted tone, “I don’t wish that experience on anyone.” Especially Jenn. Ale did not live with regrets; she had done what she needed to do.

“People watching can be fun and educational. You tend to see a lot of the same types of behaviors in Kine. Maybe we'll go people watching one evening.”

A light shrug of her shoulder, “Traveling alone teaches you to rely on yourself and no one else. It helps you discover your weakness and improve on them. But at the sacrifice of being a social butterfly.” Laughing, “I would rather have learned about myself and improved myself then be the belle of the ball, or know the right thing to say.”

An eyebrow raises, “The culture? I’ve never been to a cultural event in my life, though I’m sure the city has some.” There were cultural events for everything these days. “But sure, should something appeal to me, I’ll let you know.” But she doubted it.

Chuckling, “I don’t regret her making me learn to play, as a kid, I sometimes enjoyed being able to captivate a room with music. And now, I find it a relaxing way to unwind.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I agree with you." Jennifer replied solemnly.

"I look forward to it.
    I am glad that you find joy in the music." Jennifer replied sincerely. "Do you have any plans for next month? I was thinking that we should have a private talk. A bit of Domain business has been on my mind."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread