(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a pause, the Savage going over what she had going next month.

If she had been able breathe, there would have been a deep breath. Always business, someone always wanted to talk to her about business and the Domain.

“Nothing too pressing as far as plans for next month, I can pencil in some time for us to sit down and talk.” She stops playing and stands, the lack of music caused Gabriel to appear and remove the bench. Lowering and locking it, “Just let me know when you were thinking of sitting down for a meeting and I’ll make the time.”

A final glance around the room, “The night is drawing to a close. I enjoyed our talk, it was nice.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer observed the Prince for a moment.

"Good, I look forward to seeing you. I shall speak with you about when your schedule would accommodate the meeting."
    The two Kindred shared a mutual Haven, there would be opportunity to speak together.

Her eyes played over the piano. Lingering over the beauty of the instrument.
    "Thank you for sharing your passion with me. May you have a good evening, and be well until we meet again."

The Nosferatu lowered herself into a textbook curtsy, showing deference to the Alder Prince.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread