(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Nox Populi is an upscale experience that will take Sacramento nightlife to a whole new level.

In the heart of downtown Sacramento there is a place of intrigue, excitement and entertainment. The modern flare of this venue is host to exclusive parties. The seduction of this establishment may take you away as you drink, dance and socialize. There are private services available upon request. The best DJ’s in town are in line to play a wide variety of music. Some of you may dine…as long as you have your VIP pass.

However the Kindred arrive they are discreetly met and led to the back of the club. The space downstairs is decorated in dark, rich woods and expensive furniture. There's a coat room that will also hold one's 'unmentionables'; namely, weapons, at the foot of the stairs. There are also private areas, dark, and furnished with soft couches, as well as meeting rooms with conference tables and chairs, and an area with several televisions. The Court area is decorated with long black and brown silken drapes cascading from floor to ceiling. Draped in elegant bunches and gathered into valances across door frames and between supporting pillars; the lighting is intentionally low, but without the pulse of the music from above, the place has the feel of a sepulchre.

The common area circles the Court proper, and it becomes apparent that this is not decorated for a single evening. Small symbols note areas for Kindred only that branch off of the Commons, which will be necessary once those Kine privileged enough to see behind the Masquerade filter in: ghouls, herd members, or even devotees. The furniture setting is familiar now: a set of elegant chairs, all dark wood and red leather, arranged in a circle. The baroque lighting leaves the corners of the Elysium commons in deep shadow.

With the permanent fixture that the chess table had become, there was yet another new item. A Steinway concert piano, its cover in an upright position, revealing stunning inner strings strings. The lid was closed on the keyboard, the bench not with it.

Another evening; another Danse. For some it will their first, for some it shall be their last. After all, this is the Prince's Elysium, and subject to the Laws of the Domain.

Eternal Court is open once more...

Please remember that Predator's Taint is in effect and role-play is expected, or rolls will be asked for!

This is a great place to get Acknowledged

Eternal Court is not a singular event. Always open and in constant motion, a compression of the comings and goings of Kindred within Elysium throughout the nights. As such, Eternal Court is also never truly empty; this can include 'faceless masses' of Kindred beneath notice, ghouls, herd members, devotees, or even officials in their offices.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer stepped to the coat room, submitting a linen wrapped long and narrow item. A sword or a cane, who's to say? Not that anyone has noticed her check it in the past. Jennifer removed the black shawl that she had hidden her neck and shoulder with to the kine outside.
    Jennifer strode into Elysium proper with lady - like confidence. She wore a shawl collared dress, her neck and shoulder bare to reveal the gift of her Sire upon her Embrace. It was as though a sharp tooth, wide maw mouth had taken flesh from Jennifer's neck and one of her shoulders.
    Jennifer wore the two rings that meant so much to her - the emerald ring on one hand and the chocolate diamond and white diamond ring on the other hand.
    Jennifer glanced about the room, looking for someone to talk with. Wouldn't that be something, an actual conversation in Elysium?

Jennifer wore an outfit tailored for her 5"7' frame https://pin.it/HHQMGo9
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was Court as important to the Domain as it should be?

She couldn’t tell these nights. Attendance was low, conversations were slim to none. What was it with Sacramentos Kindred lately?

It wasn’t an easy answer, this she was knew. But it spoke volumes to her of each one.

Strolling into Elysia, she decided to get an older dress out of storage. One she had worn many, many years ago, within this room, but as a different woman.

Some might call it indecent, an elaborate lace shift dress, black under garments keeping the dress PG. Not that she cared either way, but some people were a bit more uptight than others. But one thing was for sure, it showed skin and ink.

Cain walked at her side as she paused to observe the room and the nameless that seemed to beg for attention. Beast settled, she see’s Jenn and walks over,

“Lady Seneschal Hazelton, good evening. Hope I’m not interrupting.” It was, of course, a joke.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Your Grace." Jennifer bent herself into a low curtsy as the Prince arrived. The strong Beast that made Jennifer's own quiver in it's ribcage rang out.
    Jennifer rose and glanced around the posh room for a moment.

Jennifer turned around and looked to the quiet emptiness behind the Prince. There were some kindred, yes. Yet no one worth mentioning. No one who would speak.

"Oh yes, I was just told a wonderful little anecdotal saying."
    Jennifer gave Alessandra a sincere smile.
    "Perhaps they are all consumed with the Blood Hunt, Your Grace. You look beautiful."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savages own Beast could always appreciate the quiet that came from Jenns own Beast. It made unlife easier.

“And what’s the saying?” the haunt seemed impressed with whatever it was, maybe she would be as well.

Dark eyes briefly move about the room, “Maybe, or maybe Elysia just doesn’t attract those like it used to.” It seemed gone were the days of the room buzzing with conversations and faces, both known and unknown. “Either way, it gives us a chance to catch up.”

The compliment brought a grateful smile, “Thank you. Figured might as well have a bit of fun with summer ending.”

6. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer shook her head slightly. "A joke that did not land, your Grace. I was being facetious, referring to how citizens value Court these nights. My apologies.
    I agree with you. Valuing the Man should be important. Participation in social graces is vital to these efforts. Yet if citizens do not want to participate, thier loss."

A one shoulder shrug. She was not going to wait on people. She knew that Alessandra would not base her life on folks who did not participate, as well.

Moving on, Jennifer continues.
    "I was thinking of aomething. The compeitition was great fun for me. The fact that others were disrespectful to Priscus Jack was a dissapointment.
    Yet perhaps I could host a voluntary class and then offer another contest with a small prize. What do you think?
    I mentioned a class on investigation. It could be a good idea for citizens to know what is expected of them in an investigation."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief frown, “I should be the one to apologize then, I’m not good with jokes most of the time. Afraid I’m just usually too focused on the Domain and it’s safety and security.” She never really led a life with jokes and laughs. It had always been work for her.

“But I agree, it is their loss. Though one should always be aware of how it makes them look.” It wasn’t Formal, so she wouldn’t hold it against anyone, but it was still a disappointment to say the least. "Perhaps I'll play the piano for you tonight." she knew Jenn had heard her practicing at their Haven.

“I agree, it was fun to watch the competitions and the effort each participant put into it. Your performance was quite exhilarating to watch, quite the back and forth.” Credit where it was due. Then a frown that turned into a scowl, “Such an embarrassment, one I plan on addressing with Mr Domínguez personally.” Something she hoped would be resolved quickly.

“Well, we’ve seen how the Domain reacts to prizes, especially when such thought and care was put into them. I say do what you want, but don’t be disappointed if you get the same behavior.” Her expectations were quickly being lowered. “Do you think people don’t know what to do in investigations? I know Reeve Kinglsey, despite her faux pas is quite capable with investigating what needs to be done.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Perhaps I am rusty for lack of socializing." Jennifer responded.
    "Oh?" Jennifer's normally composed face lit up with interest. "I would love to hear you play."

Alessandra had mentioned that she has been practicing, in the past.
    "Thank you. I did not expect to make much of a showing." Yet a prickle of pride was sparked at Alessandra's words. Jennifer smiled, sincere and pleased.
    The smile faded as she continues.

"Yes, we did see how the care that Priscus Jack put into the prizes was disrespected."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, a genuine one, “You are rusty? I doubt that.” Jenn seemed a natural when it came to socializing in Kindred society.

There was a single shallow nod as a hand motion was made to Gabriel, who nodded his understanding. Disappearing into her office, he returned shortly with the bench and key. He continued to the piano, setting the bench down and placing the key on top of the instrument before stepping back and into the shadows.

Walking over, she keeps talking with the Haunt, even as she lifted the housing lid.

“I’m curious to see how it unfolds. People seem to forget that actions, and inactions, have consequences.” Sitting down and lightly testing a few of the keys. “Some also forget basic manners.” Dark eyes looking to Jenn as notes continued to be played, but no actual music as of yet, “Which do you think it is?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I think consequences shall be remembered. I was thinking the very same thing, about actions having consequences.
    I do wish that some would remember the basic manners of an RSVP. If you are invited somewhere, an RSVP allows to host to guage when one can begin. I have some frustration in waiting on arrivals. Or Kindred who attend, but do not contribute. I am not going to wait any longer if someone is not contributing. I will simply continue on, and they can make an effort to participate."

Jennifer moved closer to the Prince as she made her preparations. Her eyes moved over the beautiful piano for a moment, admiring its lines. It was a wonderful addition to the overall environment of court.
    "This instrument is remarkable."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread