DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Ah Well so much for getting that workout routine.

It might not be the most pleasant.’ Giving it a little wiggle, and clearly regretting that choice. ‘But how do you think things that end up your plate look like before being processed?’ Watching for Philip’s reply. A gun nut that doesn’t like to look at dead things seems a little odd, then again is a queasy necromancer any better?

Dropping the tiny corpse into the baggie Witch proffered. ‘And here I thought birds would a common find. What do you usually come across?’ Speaking now over his shoulder as he gets over to his waiting pack.

Fishing through with his cleaner hand he pulls out a compact zipped first aid kit from which comes a few anti bac wipes and gel, combined with water from the bottle leads to a quick clean up. ‘I’m familiar enough with the dangers of grabbing dead stuff, fortunately its something I can handle.Although not handle as well as you it seems.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy)

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

Philip decided to answer Chambers honestly, if coldly and menacingly, at his insistence. This had taken all of the fun out of the adventure for him.

"It`s not like I`m against shooting animals. I used to do it all the time. But dead animals always freaked me out, I guess. Of course I know what a cow looks like before and while it`s ....`processed`.... as you put it, to get it in the store and on the plate for dinner. I even saw it done a few times. But I always got chills. Double for an older, stinking corpse like this one. I don`t want to see it, touch it, or even talk about it! There, I said it once! I`m never saying this again!"

With that, Philip stormed off in a furious and disgusted huff, picking up his bag, and jogging off, his sense of adventure ruined by having to talk about dead animals. He didn`t stop to consider how he`d been provoked into saying so personal things so easily by Chambers in a public space, despite no one else being around. So he left Chambers and Witch without a second thought, while cursing himself at having considered helping them find things for Witch, making the detour to get to them in the first place, climbing the tree in the sweltering heat, and drinking all of his reserve water bottles. The way home would be a difficult grind, but he was determined to persevere.

Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Drying his hands on his shorts Chambers watched Philip go. So much for his idea to do a bonding activity. Weighing the icy tirade unleashed before his departure. He’d unknowingly pushed a button, a sensitive button it seems. He’d give Philip some space for today, apologies could wait till tempers dulled. But he would apologize, bad blood between awakened was a recipe for disaster. Used to … saw …

Looking to Witch. ‘I’m no psychologist, but I think something in our colleague’s past has made him rather less fond of dead things than you.’ The tone somewhere between regret and matter of fact.

Another moment to consider.

Well if I don’t get going again, I’ll never finish.’ Donning his pack and reading his bike. ‘Happy hunting, see you around.’ And he pushes off to continue the gruelling journey.
    Thank you for the scene both of you
    Health
    Mana

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

And before she could say anything, Philip was gone. His words still hot in the air.

Lifting a hand in farewell to Chamber's as he made his own departure, she made sure the bag with the bird corpse was fully zipped before carefully tucking it into her bag.

And then, leaving the shade of the tree, she made her own way into the afternoon.

Enjoyable scene! Thanks folks! Closing it down now.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread