Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The time was set and between him and his ghoul it took two trips to get the third SUV to the designated lot. After getting the third in place, his ghoul dispatched in one to start patrolling while Jack waited for Raul Dominguez to arrive. The communal grounds were large and covered most of the downtown scene but between the three of them Jack felt they could perform a decent sweep.

A part of him wondered how the Reeve was doing. It was an ironic twist of fate that this would happen so soon after their discussion. Maybe he could spare her... maybe she didn't want to be spared. Aside from his normal vest and suit, he wore a long leather overcoat. A pair of worn boots were in the back of the SUV- not needed for the urban task at hand but available if the situation changed.

Equipment

Blood Hunt:

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

(blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

bookkeeping

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raϊl arrives a bit earlier than he had predicted, pulling into the parking lot in his late model sedan. He glanced at the twin SUVs and then sees a familiar enough face before he pulls into a parking spot. He cuts the engine and gets out, popping the trunk as he gives a bit of a stretch. His attire is his usual semi-casual affair: a pair of dark slacks, sensible shoes, a dark button-up shirt (a deep maroon when seen in the light) and a leather overcoat. The shirt seems to be looser on him than you might remember him wearing before.

He heads to the trunk of the car, glancing around before popping it open and pulling out two small messenger bags. He closes the lid of the trunk before slinging one of the bags over his shoulder, letting it rest on his hip. "Evening," he says to Jack when he starts towards him, offering out the other bag to the Lord.

Raϊl's Equipment

Extra Messenger bag
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Jennifer Hazelton

Do let me know where you are looking within the Communal Grounds, such as alleys or buildings. Rolls such as Socialization and Perception should be made when you use those skills.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jack takes the extra messenger bag in hand and provides a FOB for the other SUV in return. "Good evening."

Taking a peak inside, he was quite pleased with the forethought put into the task at hand. Tucking the messenger bag under the arm he started to work out the game plan, "Not sure what you're comfortable with. I can be quite persuasive in getting general information out of club goers and whatnot, provided any of them bumped into the two. We could also cruise around to see if we spot anything on the streets or back streets."

Sure, everyone played to their strengths when it came down to it but this was the first major event since he stepped down as Seneschal. He was more interested in how his comrade would like to approach the evening.

Jack's ghoul is making her rounds first in the club districts outside of the rack, then moving to the outskirts of the more popular nightlife areas.

3 successes

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He watches the Lord checking the contents of the bag and is happy that man seems pleased by how prepared the Savage is. He nods at the suggestions. "I've had some experience in tracking people down but I'll admit that I'm not as persuasive as I could be. I tend to be a bit more blunt most of the time." No shame, just stating a fact. "As I said, I've seen our quarry before so I'll keep an eye out for them as we go. I do think we should check some of the clubs and bars."

This is his also his first major task since getting into town. He definitely doesn't want this to look bad for either of us.

Jennifer Hazelton

Jacque's ghoul noticed a blonde woman outside of the club Entropy. The woman was watching the people walking into the club.
    She informs her regnant by whatever means they discussed.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He nodded at the Savage's plan as he looked down to his phone from the sound of an alert. He reads over the text and considers its merit for a moment. "The trio have auburn hair do they not?"

"Well, it is a good enough starting point as any. There's a suspicious looking blonde monitoring the outside of club Entropy." He hums in thought for a moment or two, "I'll wrap around the building and see if I can come up behind her. If you would like to stick in the area I'll let you know if she pans out to be a lookout for them."

For the ST: Jack will drive by the front of the club to get an eye on the blonde, then circle around the back and park out of view to approach from the closest alley.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raϊl gives a nod to the question. "They do, yes, though they could have colored it." Could they? He wasn't sure if dye would take on undead hair. "Or a wig."

He nods in agreement to the starting point. "That sounds like a good start," he says before getting into the borrowed SUV. "See you there."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jack acted just as he had planned to. A quiet drive by the front of the club in the SUV, and upon seeing the target he would wrap around back to approach away from the focus of her attention.

Blood Hunt:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread