Watch

(2308) Formal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(2308) Did someone say prizes?
Aug 12, 2023 - Aug 29, 2023
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Jennifer Hazelton

An unassuming Latino woman known as Simone Perez moves closer to Priscus Baker. Her Beast rolls out to greet the others BP 3. Her stocky body is well-muscled, and scarred. Her short, straight black hair is brushed back and pinned with a small clip into some more passable style for Formal Court. She presented herself in a modest blue calf length dress with 3/4 sleeves. A scar at her collarbone peeked out, three lines that resembled claw marks. Madame Perez gives Fast Eddie a nod.
    "Good evening, Priscus Baker." Madame Perez greeted. "Hello, Eddie. I have been getting some things in order.”
    A look to Priscus Baker.
    “I was asked to assist in the investigation by the former Reeve. I believe that you are assisting as well? Could we discuss that situation here, or would you prefer privacy?" She gave him an inquisitive glance.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage steps off to the side, into a position to best observe the award ceremony and the rest of the room.

Nights within Elysia had been quiet lately, with Kindred keeping to themselves and not socializing much. Was it the upcoming change in seasons? Or did Sacramento really not have much to say to each other? As she thinks it over, a few ideas pop into her head to try and get things moving again.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al greeted Mrs Perez with a nod.

"Good evening Mrs Perez."

The investigation in question probably being the causa Forten, he assumed.

"Indeed I'm assisting as much as my abilities allow me."

He thought on the question for a moment.

"We can discuss the situation here unless, of course Mr. Albertson would prefer us not to..."

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The Kindred around Jennifer did not interact with her, so she continued to watch quietly.

Jennifer gave the Mekhet Priscus a confused glance when he addressed the Mekhet.

She stepped aay and moved closer towards where Priscus Jack stood with the Reeve and the Gangrel Whip. She watched the proceedings closely.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

Al greeted Mrs Perez with a nod.

"Good evening Mrs Perez."

The investigation in question probably being the causa Forten, he assumed.

"Indeed I'm assisting as much as my abilities allow me."

He thought on the question for a moment.

"We can discuss the situation here unless, of course Mr. Albertson would prefer us not to..."
    "Mrs. Perez?" The Mekhet looked confused. Then her expression flickered to anger.
    "I am sure that I do not know who you mean. I am Madame Perez."

Although there was conversation that the Mekhet had stated to her, she stared directly at Albert Baker with displeasure clear on her features.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The frustrated Lord made his way back to the group. He considered just leaving for the evening but decided to linger for a bit.

A curious look was given to Simone as he caught ear of her displeasure and correction. It was a correction he had heard all too often. The honorifics were often trivial to most yet it was anything but to the unconquered. It was almost routine, in fact, that it might be unusual for the Lord's interest to be so piqued.

His gaze remained on the Mehket as he wished to see how the conversation unfolded further. He was captivated for one simple reason: He had never heard the correction by a Crone before.

Continued from (2308) Did someone say prizes?...

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The inaction of not only her cousin, but Reeve as well was…unsettling.

And insulting. The cold, unamused look both get should alert them to this. Raul would be spoken with privately.

Following Jacque’s movement into the crowd as it was, she was surprised to hear the outburst and anger coming from Simone.

Now we’re getting upset over a simple term, and coming from Albert, she doubted it carried any malice. Fucking Kindred getting pissed about the stupidest bullshit.

One thing was for sure, the girl was not Invictus and hadn’t earned Madame. So what she was on about was beyond her understanding. But one thing was certain, Kindred had lost their basic curtsy and damn minds.

A look was given to the Crones, one showing the displeasure of the Savage, "One not of the Invictus has not earned the honor of Madame." her eyes remaining on them both for a few extra seconds. Making sure her words sunk in and daring a challenge.

She then turns and approaches the elevators, done with the whole fucking night. A waste of an evening getting dressed up for such foolish behavior.

Ale has not officially left, so she could, technically, be stopped.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al raised an eyebrow, as he hadn't expected that reaction and certainly not that much of a fuss about that 'issue'. While he was still working on a retort, just as he has found one, Her Grace deemed it prudent to get a few choice words in, which somehow gave the coup de grace to the conversation.

Having the retort rendered redundant, he just stood there, not knowing what to say.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer observed the situation unfold in the prize giveaway. As neither winner does anything, Jennifer frowns in displeasure at the quiet Kindred. As Priscus Jack indicates what she believes to be frustration, she gives a nod in commiseration. Meetings had been had over which contests should be held. Work and expense had gone into the compeitition.

Yet did anyone care?
    Displeasure is etched across her face.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread