A chat by the car

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl glances over at the Reeve as they stand beside the car a few blocks from Nox. He looks down at the masked woman on the ground before glancing towards the man in the driver's seat. His voice is soft, barely a whisper but enough that the Haunt can hear him, "We should probably get these two someplace off the street, so we can find out what they were up to."

He looks at the man in the car, watching him sit there unconscious and realizes why his Beast is only stirring at Helen's presence next to him. "They're still breathing. I've got some restraints in my car right around the corner. I'm gonna go grab them," he offers before heading the short distance to the alley he parked in and then coming back a moment or two later. When he gets back up to the Reeve, the Savage offers her a hand shake, his hand curled over a pair of handcuffs in such a way to pass them to her stealthily. "Which do you want?" he asks, looking back towards the groggy assailants. He's also get a bulge in one of his jacket pockets that looks like it could be a roll of tape.

Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yah, know a place ?"

After all, bringing these guys right to Nox straight away might prove a little more trouble than they can kinda use at this moment... She takes the restraints and slaps them on the guy in the car.

"I'll take this piece of shit. Down that way and then let's see if we can get them to a secure place without drawing too much attention ? I kinda don't feel like leaving these guys for the cops. Yours got any ID on her ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

The mortals begin to start moving in a more agitated manner as Helen restrains the driver of the vehicle. The one that was sprawled on the floor shouts "What are you doing?"

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

"No place in mind off the top of my head but I can find one and let you know. We should probably alert someone, if you haven't already. Don't want any more surprises showing up." His voice is still a soft whisper, only loud enough for Helen to hear.

Raúl moves to start slipping the cuffs onto the woman on the ground, trying to use his bulk to shove the air out of the woman's lungs as he uses muscle memory to slip the cuffs on. "Quiet," he warns her. If that doesn't quiet her down, he has a roll of duct tape in his pocket to help with that. He was planning on using that anyway, once the hands were taken out of the equation.

Obviously can totally make rolls if needed. This is just what he intends to do with his action(s).

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer and Liam pulled up in the performance SUV AML. Liam parked in a way to obscure the view of the person who was next to Raul from those on the street.

Liam remains in the driver's seat as Jennifer steps out and looks over the situation.
    "Let's move to my property.
    "Who shall move the car?"
    Jennifer inquired.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen stuffs the driver into Jennifer's car. "Watch that guy, just in case he wakes up and pretends he didn't. These are pretty crafty guys, I think." A short thought. "Theirs ? I'll do that. Still got the keys and all. I'll go dump it somewhere and meet you back at the place."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl lifts an eyebrow when he sees the SUV pull up but then a small smile passes over his features as he sees who's in the vehicle. He gives a nod to the Seneschal, letting her and the Reeve decide about the other vehicle. "I can ride in the back with these two, keep them under control if they get feisty.." he says, moving to lift the handcuffed and mouth-taped woman off of the pavement and 'helping' her into the middle seat of the back of the SUV. He buckles them and the unconscious driver into their seats before taking up the last of the seats, unless directed otherwise. He doesn't buckle up, wanting to be able to move if they do start to get rowdy.

Jennifer Hazelton

The driver does not resist much as he is transferred and buckled. Although the one who had a fight with the Gangrel resists slightly as she is moved, yet can not compete with the Gangrel's strength. Time ticks by. No one seems to be observing you.
    A perception roll could be made to check

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer observes the transfer in silence. A nod of approval is given to the Gangrel as he secures the prisoner and sits to observe them. She opens his sliding door so that he could hear what she says. She looks over the street for a moment, saying quietly.
    "That is well, cousin. Did anyone take any film or pictures on cameras or phones?" She speaks quietly. Her choice of words carefully within the Masquerade. "If so, we should secure devices before moving.
    If not, we can head to the location where you will meet us."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Maybe. I've shortly seen some blonde girl that might have had her phone in our direction, but she was gone pretty quick and I was kind of preoccupied. No idea if there's still a chance to get her."

Helen doesn't sound too happy, but not too much that can be done. "Also, I don't know if someone called the cops. I mean, it's pretty clear those guys atrtacked us, but I can still figure out a better pastime than being expected to give a statement during office hours."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread