Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer moved up to the bar and signaled the bartender.
    "White Russian." She ordered with her Cursed voice that slithered like a serpent.
    "Have you seen a woman who is blonde with sharp facial features? She could be described as resembling a hatchet?"
    Jennifer places a fifty dollar bill on the counter and slides it to the bartender. Her peripheral vision is checking the people on either side of her.

Date Action Roll Result
    2023-08-01 21:13:46 Jennifer Hazelton rolls 5 to Socialization+ Manip + 1 bribe (10 Again) 9, 1, 3, 10, 2, 6 2 successes
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Unnerving)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Status
    (City)
    Fast Eddie

NOS
    PRE

"Probably too ashamed to show his face," Eddie says with a smirk. "If he shows up, point him out to me. I want to see the guy who took a look at that and said, 'There is a prize I wanna take home.'" He chuckles before. "Excuse me, though, boys. Gotta go drain the lizard." He departs and heads to the men's room to collect his headset from Liam.

Once he's set up, he takes a second to speak into the set, making sure no one is near. "They were here last night. Picked out a regular - some old rich guy. He's not here tonight."
    Presence 3, Mask of Tranquility, Status (Domain) 1

Jennifer Hazelton

Two men turn and look at Jennifer with surprised expressions. They slowly return to thier conversation. The bartender sees the bill and discreetly palms it. He turns quietly and returns with her drink, placing it upon a napkin and stating. "Yeah, she comes in about once a week."

"Yeah, right." One of the men chuckles. He turns and scans the room as Fast Eddie walks away from the two men. Finding a corner where no one was near took some time. This was a club designed for dancing and drinking. Corners were great for guys to lean in a cool pose or girls to gather and take selfies. The club was filling up, which meant it was going to be more difficult to find any quiet place where one would not be observed.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer turns her head slightly as she notices the to men take notice of her. A dirct look at them, eyes focussed directly at thier eyes. The bartender has given her the information that thier quarry is in this area. The headset relates information from Fast Eddie. Jennifer frowns slightly. Would the poacher strike the same place so soon, if she had been here last night?

Jennifer decided to prod the bartender as she looks over the room. She is searching for hatchet faced, blonde women. She presses the transmit button to relay the next words that she spoke to Fast Eddie.
    "She comes in once a week."
    "If you see her, could you let me know?" She attempts to persuade, with her Cursed voice that sounds like a snake slithering over crumbling leaves.
    failure

2 successes
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Unnerving)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Status
    (City)
    Fast Eddie

NOS
    PRE

Eddie relays his information back over the headset, corner or no corner. "Yeah, she picked up a regular last night. Old, rich dude. He's not here tonight." Eddies weaves past his pair of pals and gives them a wave. "Maybe we should try another place. Doubt she will come back here so soon."

Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer noticed a blonde woman when she was looking about earlier. Yet careful observation of her for a few moments revealed that she was in fact, a comely blonde man with long hair. Jennifer simply made a bad decision with a poor look at this person.

You can skip Storyteller in the marbles. I will post back in when needed to give the result of a roll or for me to describe a scene of a new location.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

(imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Well that was a bust, Jennifer thought looking at the man.
    "Okay. Let's regroup outside and take the car down the street. Maybe check out the upscale areas or dining establishments." She suggested. A look around the club to locate Liam. She gave him a motion towards the door.

Jennifer drinks her drink quickly and places the glass on the bar. She walks quickly for the door.

Presence
    (Unnerving)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Status
    (City)
    Fast Eddie

NOS
    PRE

"Sounds good. Am I riding with you, or do you want me workin' the streets?" Eddie takes another false sip of beer, letting a little more drip down his chin, onto his clothes. Once that's done, he sets it on a table and heads for the door.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"I think you should ride with me." Jennifer replied quietly. "We can react more quickly that way. I am going to send a text to someone in the car to see if we can coordinate. Going over the same ground will not serve us." Jennifer moves towards the exit. Liam comes after a bit more slowly.

She waits until Fast Eddie is in the car and directs Liam to drive them down the street to another popular nightlife spot.
    "You see anything promising?" She asks Fast Eddie as she types out and sends a text.

Jennifer Hazelton

As the car proceeds down a street, there were a few young brunnette women who could fit the description. One woman was standing by herself, checking her phone with a frown. Her unpleasant expression made her features more sharp. It certainly could be one of the sisters that you were looking for.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread