Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The word on the blood hunt had been sent out. Jennifer was out on the street doing her part as soon as her letters were delivered. When the sun had first set, Jennifer concentrated to conceal a stake on her belt.

3 successes

Jennifer dressed to blend in among the kine. Her college student persona, a thick over scarf pinned to a linen under scarf. Jennifer wore a high-end communication headset. Jennifer wore a reinforced Leather trench coat tailored for Jennifer which was reinforced sections over forearms, biceps, and obliques.
    She carried her black mini backpack. This was Jennifer’s ‘go bag’ consisting of chalk, duct tape, emergency escape tool (seat belt cutter and window breaker), mace canister, small wallet with $300 in small bills, a small notebook and pen, paper map of Sacramento, zip ties and a multi – tool. As well as Jennifer’s Surveillance equipment: binoculars and digital camera that records with long range lens.
    Liam carried a Jansport grey backpack with seven high end communication headsets that had been purchased for communication. The bag contained a flash light and a new phone with the map ap. Liam wore a reinforced suit in charcoal grey with reinforced sections over forearms, biceps, obliques.

Jennifer and Liam walked closely together, acting like a couple. Jennifer was pausing every so often to stare at women. Liam remained close to stand in a way to block anyone walking into her and to speak as though he and Jennifer were in conversation.

Jennifer looked closely at a blonde woman walking by with the Sight.
    2 successes

OOC: Outfit stats on knife
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

()Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Bookkeeping to blush
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Unnerving)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Status
    (City)
    Fast Eddie

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Eddie shows up not long after getting word. A battered old fedora is perched on his head, a black sports coat with red t-shirt beneath it, and black jeans are his attire tonight. A backpack is slung over one shoulder. Inside he has some duct tape, a length of nylon rope, a set of lock picks, a multi-tool and a few other basic tools, plus some surveillance gear - GPS trackers, tiny microphones, and discreet little cameras. A crudely crafted stake is tucked into his waistband, concealed by Obfuscate.

2 successes

He notices Jen and Liam and for a brief moment, locks eyes with one. Letting them know he has arrived. But then he slips into whatever club or bar seems most promising and immediately begins to weave among the crowd, chatting various folks up. Listening to the conversations of others. All to see if anyone is talking about anything odd that may be a clue to his target's whereabouts or even just lend a bit more insight to their habits and methods.

4 successes

EDIT: Forgot Nossie weakness on the roller. I believe that knocks me down to 3 sux.
    Presence 3, Mask of Tranquility, Status (Domain) 1

Jennifer Hazelton

The blonde woman that walked by, talking on a cell phone, proved to have an aura that swirled with light blue and lavender colors. The colors were vibrant.

Fast Eddie navigates the club called The Press. It was a little early and the club was not at full capacity. That would happen around three hours.
    He does find two young men barely into their twenties. They are dressed as fashion plates and are slightly nervous - so they're drinking. Mark and Charlie shout above the music to one another about the ugly girls who tried to chat them up yesterday.
    "Was it a mistake turning them down?" The blonde Charlie wonders to his friend.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer remains standing still in the street for another minute as she remains focused. Then she relaxed and looked away. The aura showed that the woman was mortal, not one masquerading as mortal, as Jennifer herself was.
    Jennifer picked up her phone and sent out a text message.
    She stood with Liam for another handful of minutes. People watching. Watching the people who were out early walking down the street.
    Jennifer's phone buzzed and Jennifer read the message from Fast Eddie. Jennifer turned the screen for Liam to read the message.
    "Lets do that."Jennifer whispers quietly.

She stepped into the location in the text. She stands near the bar. Liam moves off towards the bathroom, backpack still worn.

Presence
    (Unnerving)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Status
    (City)
    Fast Eddie

NOS
    PRE

Eddie buys himself a beer as he listens. He lifts the drink to his lips, letting a little splash onto his clothes, getting the scent of it on him. He comes over to Charlie and Mark and inserts himself into their conversation with a slightly sloppy grin on his face.

"Depends on how ugly. I mean we all got our limits, right? Hope you don't mind me barging in, but I couldn't help overhear ya guys, and it reminded me of the other night. I'm down at the ..." he names another club with a similar vibe to this one, "... and I had the nastiest lookin' gal come on to me. I mean she hit every fuckin' branch of the fugly tree on the way down." He goes on to describe one of vampires he is hunting. "And I was like ... yeah, it's been a while, but I'm gonna pass. Thanks, but no thanks honey."

Jennifer Hazelton

The two men glanced over to Eddie. Charlie gives Fast Eddie a surprised once over. Mark bumps Charlie's shoulder in a friendly manner.
    "Yeah, he gets it!" A look over to Fast Eddie.
    I think the same girl was trying to pick us up. We were here last night. How are the girls at The Mango?"
    The Mango is the bar that Fast Eddie mentioned.

Jennifer received a few looks from club goers.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer remains walking slowly by the bar. She's looking for people drinking heavily and any women fitting the description.

Date Action Roll Result
    2023-08-01 18:23:41 Jennifer Hazelton rolls 4 to Man + Socialize - 1 Nosferatu (10 Again) 2, 2, 7, 8 1 success

She notes one young man who is drinking. The bartender is already watching him discreetly.

Presence
    (Unnerving)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Status
    (City)
    Fast Eddie

NOS
    PRE

"Slim pickings. I didn't stick around much longer." He shakes his head to go along with his words. "So how did Madam Frankenstein do? Did you see if she roped any poor guy in? I imagine any poor soul she lands would wake up with worse case of buyer's remorse ever." He laughs.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Yeah, some old guy went home with her. He's some local from what people were saying. Rich Fell.
    Huh. I don't see him. He said he'd meet up with us here."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread