Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Stats:

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
      to Dreaming
     Imbue Wyrdstone, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Imperium - Ghost

It had been six months since I arrived in Sacramento, seeking solace in the mortal world. The Court of the Solstice called out to me—a mysterious gathering of changelings on the verge of greatness, striving to establish themselves as the fifth Great Court, with a connection to the seasonal transitions. Their ambitions both inspired admiration and sparked animosity among the established Courts.

During a solitary retreat in the wilderness, I crossed paths with Max Roundtree. Amidst nature's embrace, we shared tales and secrets, baring our souls to each other. Max recognized the fire that burned within me, the untamed spirit yearning for purpose. Sensing my desire to join the Court of the Solstice, he became my guide, my mentor.

Under Max's guidance, I delved deeper into our kind's lore and rituals, learning the ancient traditions and customs that bound our mystical world. He taught me the art of diplomacy, the intricate dance of influence, and the delicate balance between ambition and cooperation.

Months passed, and the day of my initiation into the Court drew near. As Max prepared me for this pivotal moment, anticipation weighed heavily in the air. The actual initiation varied in its grandeur and mysticism from place to place. Would I be prepared for such an occasion?

Finally, the long-awaited day arrived—a convergence of changelings from near and far, united by their dreams and aspirations. Surrounded by flickering lanterns, within a hushed crowd, I stood at the threshold of a new chapter in my life. With pride gleaming in his eyes, Max guided me through the ceremonial rites, invoking ancient words and symbols.

As the echoes of the ritual faded, a surge of belonging pulsed through my veins. I had found my place among the Court of the Solstice, standing side by side with fellow changelings who yearned to shape their own destinies. Laden with the weight of tradition and brimming with anticipation for the future, I knew that this was only the beginning...
    "Speech"
    Thoughts

2. Likes liked this post
    Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Stats:

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
      to Dreaming
     Imbue Wyrdstone, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Thank you for reading.
    "Speech"
    Thoughts

Closed Thread