21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Forten's Illusion: Going fishing

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl keeps a small distance from Helen, but not too far so that he can't hear her conversation or step in if needed. He's there for support after all, but this is the Reeve's game. He tries his best to appear as non-threatening as he can, but the predator in him wants him to be more dangerous than he's allowing it.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Jennifer Hazelton

The guard looks Helen over carefully for several moments. The picture that she holds up is glanced at.

"I am not able to discuss people that I come across on my job, Miss. If she's a resident, then it's my job to protect her privacy. Just like this gate does.
    If she's not a resident, I could violate her security by confirming that.
    What makes you think she's out here?"

Helen can throw some dice yo influence this mortal

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush!, 

()Willpower 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

"I got pointed at the apartment complex, but I don't know the particular address." She shrugs. "You see, I don't know that friend that well, I got sent here by that meddling mother of hers that I'm looking after. I'm getting an earful every day. 'Maggie hasn't seen that friend in a while, I'm sure she's worried to death, Couldn't you do that without Maggie noticing, Something might have happened to that nice girl...' Every day the last two weeks."

She leans in closer.

"You know how these old ladies are. They might not recognize you every day of the week, but they get involved with everything, even though they only catch half of everything and they become polygraphs when you try to just lie to them." She rolls her eyes. "You just want to do your job well, I respect that, it's important. Me, I just want to do my job well without getting pestered to death or getting a lawsuit for some old lady kinda goinf fast and loose with allegations of 'failure to provide assistance'. I mean, I didn't really plan to spend my evening off like this, really...

So yeah, if you know her or where she lives, that'd help a lot. Quick check, we catch her, just two or three questions, we don't, we leave. Ten minutes, tops. Nothing happens, all's good. Can you help ?"

4 successes

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

The gaurd considers Helen for a moment. He studies her face for a long beat. He speaks as though he's fondly recalling a woman who has impacted his life, saying:
    "My nan was like that. She really kept a finger on the pulse of the neighborhood. Yeah, alright. I know Carol Jonik. She has not gone out tonight, so she's up at apartment ten unless she went out in the day before my shift started."
    Cord sounds as he pulls a badge clipped to his uniform to the electronic keypad with a BEEP.

"You get ten minutes. Then even though I emphasize with you, I will have to tresspass you."
    The door to the apartment complex is open. The gaurd remains standing next to the gate that you will have to pass to access the apartment.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al continued to stand back while the Reeve talked to the minion. He did his best to be as non-threatening as possible and would follow her once the way was clear with a wordless nod to the guard.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl glances towards Albert when the Shadow moves forward, behind the Reeve and he nods, the Savage taking up the rear. He also gives the guard a nod as they pass through the gate, trying to look as non-threatening as he can, though it's likely less successful than Albert is at it.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush!, 

NOS
    PRE

"Thanks. Means a lot."

Helen moves past the guard and into the building. She waits until the guard is out of sight, then speeds up a little. Looking around, she looks for anything that will offer orientation to where they'll have to go. Apartment numbers, an emergency plan, something like that. While she moves she types another message. Then another.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

The guard makes careful note of people filing past the gate, his head turning to follow thier path as they walk in. The gate is closed behind them, once again protected by the electronic key card. Helen could find an emergency escape plan by the door in the lobby. The lobby that you walk into is upscale. A reception desk and separate concierge desk is clearly visible. Two locked doors are visible and marked 'staff only'. A bank of mailboxes are past reception in a long hallway. It is here that a small map with room numbers, staircases and elevators are visible. One can note that no names are visible on the mailboxes.

The tenth room is on the second floor, accessible by elevator or staircase and would take only two minutes or so to reach.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al thought for a moment, before walking towards the stairs, carefully no to move too fast. The task was clear, the path known and getting up there soon probably a good idea. As he saw it there wasn't much need to do things down here. Time was ticking after all.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl follows along, glancing at the map along the way to try to get a layout for the building. He checks his phone along the way, as it buzzes, responding quickly before starting up the stairs behind the Shadow. He keeps an eye out, looking around to see if there's anything to be seen: folks watching them, security cameras, emergency exits, anything that might end up being an issue.

Perception (2 successes)

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread