Ended
Watch

A prized obligation

THREADID
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

The Gangrel Whip had won the Trapped Hall event at the Court games. While the Savage wasn't terribly surprised by it, it was still nice to get that bit of praise from both the Seneschal and the Ventrue Priscus. He gives a nod of thanks to the Lord and also to Priscus Baker, acknowledging him as a worthy opponent.

When Liam went to go fetch Raúl his prize, it's a bit of a surprise to him. He had known of course what the prize was, intellectually at least. The Savage is still young enough that being given a person or at least the right and privilege to feed from them is still an oddity to him, to treat people as property. He tries to keep that thought from his features and is somewhat successful in that task.

He looks at the woman, his prize, with an appraising look. She's not my normal type... he thinks to himself. A flash of a thought passes through his mind for a moment before it's quickly squashed down. Fuck, I can't refuse her... The Seneschal would take offense if I refused her. His gaze flicks over to wherever Lady Jennifer is for a brief moment before he looks back to the blonde woman. He licks his lips before speaking, an unconscious gesture that is likely unneeded, but he still is still relatively young. "The Lady Seneschal honors me with such a gift. Thank you," he says, directly to the Seneschal, if she's near enough and not occupied, or to Liam, her property, if she isn't available.

He lets a soft smile spread across his lips as he looks at the woman again, another thought forming in his mind. What if she's a spy for the Seneschal? I don't know if she'd do that, but I'd best be safe.. I'll come to her rather than have her come to me and I'll just be careful.. He mentally scoofs, Politics, but outwardly he's showing a smile, happy to have won.

Hide his Feelings (1 success)
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

OOC: Closing
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Closed Thread