(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

An inked hand slams on the desk, “Enough!” bellows the Savage. “You do not stroll into my Domain unannounced, poaching, attacking members of my Court in good standing and claim political maneuvering.” Dark eyes bore into the woman. Cain, hearing the anger in his Master voice, is alert. “There are Laws in place and the Laws are to be respected and enforced.” Standing, “You and your sisters have proven willing and able to break Laws in my Domain for your own fucking stupid vendetta.” Her eyes never wavered, anger burning bright.

“The only coward I see is you,” her voice a dangerous even tone, “He came to me with what was going on, not expecting aid or quite frankly, anything. He owned what was going on. Where you and your sisters saw fit to hide and break the Laws, tell me, who is the coward?” because it was not Albert.

“All you have is excuse after excuse, thinking your false words will grant you some form of mercy.” Slowly lowering herself back into her chair. “Are childish excuses the best you have to offer?” head slowly tilting to the side.

Hearing Helen speaks reminds the Italian why she offered the position to the Haunt. Helen knew the Laws and was not afraid to call people on their bullshit.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes

Blush of Life, 

PRE

Raúl listens for the moment, looking between all those in the office as they speak, but never keeping his focus on just one person. To let himself get distracted might mean his death. He's not in trouble here, but there are those here that are, and they should be considered dangerous. He listens to Helen's words, his face staying neutral but internally he's impressed. The Haunt certainly seems to be blunt and well equipped in her position as Reeve. He didn't think she wouldn't be but it's nice to get that confirmation.

He does jump ever so slightly at the slammed hand on the desk, glancing over at the bellow of outrage from his Priscus. His Beast tenses within him, knowing this will end in a fight, and he tries to quiet it, assuring the thing that the Prince isn't directing that rage at him.

"There are plenty of avenues to address your grievances within the laws of our society. You and your sisters chose to circumvent them, thinking your ways are better than the ways that have worked for centuries. That is not an appropriate excuse." he says, addressing Igraine in this.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Jennifer Hazelton

Igraine looks with irritation at Madame McIntyre. As Helen speaks, Igraine works to keep her voice level and her expression calm.

"Past transgressions do speak to his character. A coward who flees at the first sign of conflict as a Priscus of his Clan strikes me as a liability for his Clan here. Yet as you say, his past is his past. It appears no one has bothered to discover Priscus Baker's past."

At the Prince's anger, the calm expression falters. Open worry and fear flash on Igraine's face. She speaks with a waver in her voice. Her eyes flick between Cain and the Alder Prince.
    "My sisters and I did hurt Camp. I did come here to find Ruby Rowland, to best twist the knife to hurt Priscus Baker and Rowland's Sire, who is a friend of Baker's. She is inexperienced. We assumed it would be easy to frame her and Baker.
    Although even finding Baker has been troublesome."
    A glance to the Gangrel Axesworn.
    "We stepped outside the Laws of the Society because we thought we could accomplish a goal that has spanned quite some time."

Eyes now move between the Reeve and the Alder Prince.
    "Is there a way that I - and my sisters - can give major boons to those who were injured by our acts? I, on behalf of my sisters, shall pledge to work to right the wrongs we have committed. I am sorry for the trouble that I created in your Domain, Alder Prince Alessandra."

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"I'll take that as a 'no', then." Helen scowls. Her mood isn't improving and it's not too hard to notice that. "Baker's not knee-deep in shit here. You are."

She doesn't get involved in the boon thingy, that's for Alessandra to decide, really.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She heard Raul, but kept her eyes on Igraine.

Spotting the falter and waver made her Beast grin a tooth grin of pleasure.

“You stepped outside the Laws because you felt above them, don’t try and blow smoke up my ass.” It wouldn’t work and the Savage was tired of it.

“Everything you have said has been one sad excuse after another, trying to justify why you don’t feel the Laws apply to you.”
    It was quite sad.

“Major Boons owed for trespassing into my Domain and poaching?” a bitter chuckle, “Are you serious right now? Do you think because I am Invictus I would accept Boons for your crimes?” a slow shake of her head, “No, there will be no Boons. Poachers and those who trespass believing they are above my Laws will be dealt with accordingly.” Dark eyes finally moving to Helen and then Raul,

“Stake her.” But from Ale’s voice, one could tell it would not end there. No, she was tired of Kindred ignoring her Laws and making stupid excuses for it. But Kindred tended to freak out more when the word 'ash' was spoken.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes

Blush of Life, 

(Resilience for scene)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Raúl listens to Igraine's words, listening to her confession as it were and internally he rolls his eyes. His face remains a neutral mask though, watching and being the enforcer that he was sent to be. The Prince doesn't truly need him to enforce her law, she's more than capable of doing it herself. He knows it. She knows it. The fact that he's here to help shows that maybe she trusts him to help with that as well as her Reeve. It's something he finds very pleasing.

When those eyes move to Helen and then finally to him and then the order is given, he doesn't hesitate. He glances to the Reeve once but then moves to quickly close the distance between him and Igraine, making a grab for her arm in order to prevent her from fleeing. As he moves, he draws upon some of his Vitae, making himself more resistant to the damage that is likely to be inflicted upon him if the woman doesn't take nicely to these actions. He assumes she's not going to.

Establish Grapple (2 successes)

OOC: I did not take in Igraine's defense/armor into account. Subtract apropriate dice as needed.
    Last edited by Raul; Jul 12th, 2023 at 08:50 PM.  Reason for Edit: Added OOC note

Jennifer Hazelton

As she is set upon, Igraine makes an irritated noise.

1 success

Igraine is unable to break free of the Gangrel's grapple.
    Madame McInytre watches the grapple closely, her upper body leaning forward slightly. Perhaps prepared to assist.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

(Vigor)Vitae 1 Willpower Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Helen gets a hold of a stake and shortly checks the pointiness of the tip. Yeap, should work ! Thus, she takes a little time to aim where she assumes she'll have to slip the stake in. That or just slam it through the ribs... Eh, what is she, a butcher ?

As is, she turns to Raul, as if she wants to ask him something, but that's just a distraction for Igraine, before the stake shoots forward, going in between the ribs, slightly up and... voila !

6 successes

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale watches impassively, a slight nod when it was done, “Thank you.” It was nice to see it wasn’t a dragged-out ordeal and she didn’t have to ash the sister. At least, not yet.

“Please place her in the closet for now, she will be dealt with later.” To Helen. Execution Courts were always a good time. “I will alert the Seneschal that we will be holding a Blood Hunt for the other two.” She was guessing they had already fled, but best to make sure.

To McInytre, “Now, back to the problem you’ve brought in. Tell me more about where it was overheard and if there was anything or anyone else with them.” She was kind of on the fence about the Kindred. But they had agreed to hunt a Kindred in her Domain without permission, she wanted to make sure it was just this one and not more.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes

Blush of Life, 

PRE

Raúl returns that look to Helen, thinking she had an actual question, and then the body in his arms goes fully limp. He blinks down at Igraine and then smirks ever so slightly. "Efficient. Nice work. I'd love to have you show me that trick someday," he says, his voice low so as not to speak over the Prince. He glances around for a moment before spotting the closet, offering to help the Reeve. He doesn't suspect that the Haunt would have problems lifting Igraine, she would likely find it easier than Raúl is and he's just keeping the body from fully falling to the ground, but carrying a body can be a bit cumbersome, especially with it possibly flopping about like the now unanimated corpse it is.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread