Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Holy and Unholy

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Kharn

Sebastian arrives at Inferno, after having picked out a dress and packing up his and Madison's gear. It took his about ten minutes to pick the right dress for her. He wanted something revealing, but not overly so, and something she would be capable of moving in, non-restrictive, should shit hit the proverbial fan.

Sebastian checked the duffel-bag in the back seat once more, just to make sure everything was there. He leans his head back, resting it against the back of the seat, waiting for Madison to arrive. He is wearing a casual black button-up and black slacks, with gator-skin shoes, dyed-black.

When she arrives, he gets out of the car, holding the dress out to her on a hanger with a smile. "It shouldn't restrict your movement incase something goes down... Plus it gives me something to look at." He says with a wink and a shrug, as he hands it over.

Dress he picked

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison quirks an eyebrow at the dress but smiles.

No, it won't restrict my movement, it will just reveal everything should I try to move. She thinks with an internal laugh. Sebastian was definitly male, she should have expected as much.

"Thank you, it will do nicely." She says as she takes the dress and gets into the back of his car. She doesn't worry about anyone seeing her as she changes. Her own modesty meant little and technically she was in a car so someone would have to really look to see anything. It does not take her long to slide the dress over her body and she soon climbs back out and stands in front of Sebastian for inspection.

"I do not know what to expect here, so we should be alert and ready for whatever may come at us. Are you ready?"

Kharn

Sebastian cannot resist looking through the window and watching as Madison undresses and then dresses. Memories of New Years brought a smile to his face, but he quickly put those thoughts away, have going stoic. Business time, he thought as she asked him if he was ready.

"I believe I am, I will need some time to look around, I would suggest we dance so as to move around the club incognito and not draw attention to ourselves. I will look for anything occult that may give me an idea of what we may face here, or anything decidedly demonic in origin or purpose." He says, his tone matter-of-fact as he runs through the "battle-plan".

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison nods and starts to move toward the line. She stands at the end of it, waiting her turn to get in and inspecting those around them. She eyes the doorman as she gets closer to him and wonders what his part in all of this was.

Are all of the employees under the influence of this demon? Or was it only a select few the demon chose to make work for him?

She'd just have to wait until she could get inside to find out.

Patience is a virtue of God. She reminds herself and she leans into Sebastian standing behind her as she waits, content for the moment to play the game of them being "together".

Kharn

Sebastian wait in line, putting an arm around Madison as a lover would hold his woman. He activates the Blush of Life, making sure to put it into use so as now to risk any breaching of the Masquerade. That would be most innappropriate of him to not do so.

He pulls Madison close to his side, completing the image of a couple.

He keeps his eyes open for anything outside of the club that could be related to the occult in any way, sigils marked into the patterns of the bricks, symbols hidden to those without the knowledge to look, anything of the sort.

Before too long, Madison and Sebastian get to the front of the line. They notice that their style of dress doesn't render them out of place, but many of the other patrons are certainly dressed in more striking ways. The two most common ensemble themes appear to be "extremely revealing" and "fetish." Nonetheless, Madison and Sebastian are the best-looking couple in line, which is saying a fair bit given the number of quite attractive men and women there.

A big, burly bouncer, looking like an aged but still-fit biker, gives them a once-over, then holds out his hand for the cover charge. Once paid, they are gestured inside.

Club Inferno is very busy, very loud and very warm and humid. Almost everyone appears to be perspiring, and there is a bit of haze in the air. The dance floor is sometimes brightly lit, other times it's mostly dark, the lighting constantly changing and pulsating with the rhythm of the music. The rest of the place is barely lit at all, save for some dim red lights by the bar at the back of the back and the hallway to the bathrooms. The bar is situated beneath an overhanging upper level, where a few patrons lean against a railing to watch the dance floor. Iron cages hang by chains from the ceiling in several locations, including one right over the dance floor, and in each cage dances a woman wearing nothing but a black g-string, full-body red bodypaint and small devil horns affixed to the forehead.

There are so many people that it's hard to move without at least brushing against someone, and more than a few of the patrons are openly kissing, rubbing against each other or stroking areas of exposed skin, both on and off the dance floor.

The patrons inside are, if anything, dressed in even more provocative and revealing ways. A couple women wear very brief and sheer dresses rendered transparent by perspiration, and some dance topless, often revealing piercings in doing so. A tall woman wearing a corset and skin-tight leather pants holds a lead in each hand; each is attached to a metal-and-leather collar, one worn by a muscular man wearing nothing but boots and the briefest of briefs, the other by a striking young woman wearing nothing but heels and very tiny panties.

Madison Wells

PRE

"How fitting." Madison says, unimpressed. Mortals seeking the answers to their existence will try to find them in the oddest most extreme of ways. Some don't grow out of it once they are embraced and for those poor souls, she has always felt sorrow. But this was nothing more then a gross display of wonton glutteny and lust. If Madison were still alive, she might be nausiated by the sight, nevermind the smell.

She looks over at Sebastian to gauge his reaction and glean some direction. "So, where would you like to start first, my love?" She strokes her hand lightly down his arm, then sliding her own around his waste. In her face he can see an expression of excitement and expectation of a good time. In her eyes, he sees nothing but the cold, icy intellect of an analytical mind.

Kharn

As they got to the door, Sebastian made sure to not allow Madison to pay her cover charge, both in the interest of maintaining the image, and because to not do so was simply ungentlemanly to his eyes. Once inside, he takes in the sites with the eyes of a mortal, looking both amused and entertained by the carnal overload within. It is all a mask though, a front to hide his intentions.

Sebastian smiles, looking down at Madisons calculating eyes and nods almost imperceptively. He brings his lips to her cheek, kissing her softly, and whispers in her ear, smiling and pinching her rear softly. Maintain the image of a young, lustful couple. "To the bar, where we can look out over the club more easily without drawing attention. If you have Auspex, I suggest enhancement of your sight, to better investigate." He says, flooding vitae into his eyes, the irises shifting from their color to a white-blue shade for a moment as he activates an enhanced sight.

"Look for anything that looks like it could be not of this realm of existence, or is influenced by the daemonic." He says, as his blood-enhanced sight begins picking the club apart, piercing the gloom, pupils dilated in time with the shifting of the lighting.

burn 1 vitae for Auspex 1(sight)

what rolls would I do to investigate/search by sight for anything occult, and also what rolls to interpret what he finds?

She giggles playfully at the pinch and slaps his arm. "Behave, for at least a little while."

Leaning into him she bgeins to head for the bar. She sees the woman with the two leads and gives her a smile and a nod. Passing her, she leans into Sebastian as if to say something coy and sensual.

"I don't have Auspex, do I look like a Mekhet to you?" She sticks her tongue in his ear to emphasize her point and then continues toward the bar.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

To actively look for strange phenomena and so forth would probably be Wits + Occult, but unless you have a clear idea what you're looking for, the roll is going to take a penalty. At the moment, the penalty is -2.

Sebastian also needs to roll Wits + Investigation + Auspex, with a target number 4+.

The woman with the two leads nods to Madison. The two near-nude individuals she is leading lower their eyes, avoiding making direct eye contact.

As Madison and Sebastian approach the bar, they see the bartender is dressed in a tuxedo and a red rubber, full-head devil mask, complete with horns and a pointy beard. There are a few people hanging near the bar, including a stunning woman dressed to show off truly impressive cleavage, and a guy who seems entranced by the sight.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread