THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Eh, that happens. Things turned out okay after all." If something's up, something's up. "Thank you, the other guys were pretty helpful with it. I'm pretty happy it went that well." Well, as well as it did, that is. "Indeed the two did a pretty good job, concerning Wells... Something pretty important, obviously." She isn't going to criticize Wells while he's not there. This is the place to focus on what went well after all.

Helen takes the report and skims it, frowning as she does.

"Wrestling, hm ? That's interesting. Maybe she's a source of money for Fortens operation..." Or she provides some more tangible skills. You never know with those... Physical therapist, isn't that nice ? helen had more of some office-y type in mind. Keibler kind of doesn't fit that first impression. Like, at all. Good, but bad. Her eyes narrow as she recognizes Rocky's. What is it with that place ?

"Sounds like someone should have a look at PCF, then."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer tilts her head as she consiers.
    "It is possible. She certainly has enough to handle a fundraiser. Yeah, it definitely sounds like the office could be someplace where she won't expect someone to come looking for her." Jennifer agreed. "Someone who can toe the Masquerade is helpful.
    Are the other investigators handling the assignments that you gave them to your satisfaction?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"True, should also be a people person aboard, though. We only have one attempt."

Asked about the other investigators, she doesn't ponder the question long.

"They're on standby at the moment. After all, I've just filled the roster with new guys and apart from those, it's curreently pretty much Dr Baker and me. I've forbidden pople to go out on their own here, but with two teams of two, we should be able to tackle some more clues again."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"That is true. Who do you have in mind?" Jennifer inquired. A people person narrowed down the potential assistants.
    "That was a good idea. Too many cooks in the kitchen, and a Breach could be imminent. You have everything under control. Is there assistance that I could provide you in my role as Seneschal?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"No idea yet. I don't like having to drag in people who gave me the job specifically so they don't have to do it. Maybe we get some shinies along just in time."

Because why not. It worked out before, maybe it does again. Jennifer's last question makes her scratch her chin in thought.

"Nothing I can think of right now, bt I'll let you know if that changes."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I agree that your policy is the best way. If there are changes, know that you can call me for assistance.

Thank you for meeting with me, Reeve."
    Jennifer said sincerely.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Anytime, Seneschal."

Unless she gets the impression it's not warranted, Helen gets up and bows shortly.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Be well until we meet again." Jennifer says as she rises with the short nod to Helen. She remains stranding as the Reeve departed.
    An excellent meeting, Jennifer thought.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread