Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Academic Information Sharing!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

A ghoul hands fliers out to attendees of Court.
    Do you have an interest in the occult? Do you have special information that others may not know? Come on down to the suite at Kimpton Hotel Pent House suite and share your knowledge! Networking is a great place to be. I invite you to a suite for us to discuss our passion. We will be passing by people, be sure to apply your blush.
    - Mr. Royce Waldorf, of the Ordo Dracul
    The night of the Academic Forum has arrived! What shall you share?

One can post arriving and moving to the suite in the first post.

Aswang
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Unusual)
    Composure
    (Hardened)
    Filipino Martial Arts
    (Escrima)
    Joshua Gonzalez

Striking Looks 2

Joshua is a handsome vampire from the Philippines, he thanks his family for good genes.

Filipino Martial Arts 2

Joshua always carries retractable Escrima Sticks

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Joshua would go to this hotel, thankfully it was on his day off, he would enter the hotel with flyer in his hand, to say he was interested in occult would be a lie, he was more interested in the history behind it, how ghosts seemed to be the same no matter which country, how vampires were different in his country.

Never hurts to learn, Joshua would enter the suite, he would bring up some things he has seen in the past, who knows maybe people here can help, after all different countries seem to have very different monsters.

He would look around the room and give a nod of respect to the person facilitating these events. He was coveantless but quite curious on new things.
    Aspect of the Predator ● [BP 3]

Jennifer Hazelton

Joshua found Mr. Royce Waldorf within the suite listed in the flyer. Mr. Hoyle's appearance was that of an older gentleman with white hair, styled in a well-groomed fashion from the 40's. Mr. Hoyle wore an expensive looking suit from the 20’s with amethyst jewels in his cufflinks and tie bar. When you enter, he was sitting at a round table set for four. Two older looking books were set at the table and a few sheets of paper with hand writen text are visible. He is BP 4
    "Good evening." The man rose and closed the distance to Joshua. He extended a hand. "I am Mr. Royce Waldorf, defacto leader of the Ordo Dracul." He waited politely for introduction.

Aswang
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Unusual)
    Composure
    (Hardened)
    Filipino Martial Arts
    (Escrima)
    Joshua Gonzalez

Striking Looks 2

Joshua is a handsome vampire from the Philippines, he thanks his family for good genes.

Filipino Martial Arts 2

(Aspect of the Predator)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Joshua would put his hand out and shake it, his beast recognized him from Court so it wasn't that bad, but just to be safe he would activate his discipline to keep himself calm. "Joshua Gonzalez, covenant-less right now, wanted to learn anything new discovered as of recent over here"

Joshua would keep a note about this guy being de facto leader, for he thought Raul was the newer leader, but he would just keep a pin on that till later.

Jennifer Hazelton

" Without a Covenant? Very interesting.

I would be curious what your view of the occult is? Have you witnessed anything that cannot be explained by physics or Powers of the Blood? Please, have a seat "

A gesture to the chair. Mr. Waldorf took a seat and picked up one of the papers.

"This is something that I wrote up. There was a incursion of outsiders, Kindred, who showed interesting and different abilities. I hope to speak with Seneschal Hazelton on it, as she was there. Unfortunately, the others who were there - Whip O'Brien, Dirt Nap, seem to have moved on. Not sure where Hierophant Mable got to.
    I have heard rumors that there is something unnatural, perhaps supernatural, about a recent investigation that some kindred of the Domain are working on."

Aswang
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Unusual)
    Composure
    (Hardened)
    Filipino Martial Arts
    (Escrima)
    Joshua Gonzalez

Striking Looks 2

Filipino Martial Arts 2

+1
    SL
    PRE

Joshua would smile and give his thoughts on the matter. "Well I orginally come from the Philippines, there is a few strange breeds of Vitae drinking creatures that have unusual abilities, that aren't Vampire's. They tend to do a lot of Masquerade Breaches."

Joshua ears would perk up at the sound of possible help in the investigation. "I was invited in an investigation that could use that information, I can always give the information shared here to The Seneschel or the Reeve, if that is what you want. Could gain favor with them."

Joshua was telling the truth, he honestly just came here to talk academically but a good information share could be beneficial for everyone.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Oh? Do you have more information about that?"
    "You were invited to an investigation that could use the information- that I have?" The older Kindred shook his head. " I do not believe so, for what I refer to happened at least a year ago. Yet if you have an in with the Reeve or the investigators?" He looked interested. "I would certainly be interested in what you could find out."
    He indicates the paper that he held. There was another on the table that Joshua could look at.
    "This Domain always has something interesting going on. This is some newspaper clippings from the bloody situation at the hospital. Have you heard about that? I am quite sure it is something to do with our kind. Yet - thankfully - no Hunters have picked up on it. It does not appear to be a Breach."

Aswang
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Unusual)
    Composure
    (Hardened)
    Filipino Martial Arts
    (Escrima)
    Joshua Gonzalez

Striking Looks 2

Filipino Martial Arts 2

+1
    SL
    PRE

Joshua would look a bit confused, at the previous statement. "My mistake, current investigation had some unusual things happening of occult like nature. I was under the impression your info had something related to it, I am not at liberty to discuss any of the information that the Reeve has discussed with us."

Joshua would look at the newspaper clippings. "I remember seeing this on the news, didn't think it was from a vampire breach, I would ask about that to the Reeve when I talk to her about her Covenant.Maybe get a summary of the event and there methods."

Joshua would then ask him casually "Have you seen anything out of the ordinary lately that you are willing to discuss? Or should be brought up with other members of your investigation? Or is it all Ordo secrecy?"

Joshua gave a playful jab at Ordo, nothing to brash just making polite conversation.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Oh?" Mr. Waldorf looks interested. "I see. I will speak to the Reeve to see if she would feel comfortable informing me of the events. I would not pressure you to share information that you are not able to." A pleasant smile.

"Yes, speaking to the Reeve of the matter would be a good idea. Well..." He gives a coy smile. "Some things I would not be able to share. Yet as I have put out a flyer, some things I am able to share. Are you aware of what the Reeve is currently investigating?"

He pulls out a small business card from his pocket. "I have heard rumors of something that happened a few months ago. From what I understand, people were seen physically at a bar downstairs. Then suddently, the person vanished from sight. Do you have any knowledge of something like that?"

Aswang
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Unusual)
    Composure
    (Hardened)
    Filipino Martial Arts
    (Escrima)
    Joshua Gonzalez

Striking Looks 2

Filipino Martial Arts 2

+1
    SL
    PRE

Joshua would nod at the dragon about talking to the Reeve, best not give any false information on details of certain investigation.

Joshua would smile as the dragon smiled coyly, his interest was peeked at his interest, but he would tell the dragon only about the occult like thing in the investigation that might interest him.

"There is a cryptid like cat creature leaving humans bloodless with a vampire, we found this cat cryptid under the guard with the Seneschel, we think it is a magical familiar to a man named Forten who may have some mystical abilities. We are looking into his associates now"

He tried to keep it concise. His finger would move to his mouth. "You didn't hear that from me though"

Joshua would take note of the disappearing people situation, he may talk to the Reeve about that, he would take the card. "I do not know of something like that, but I will bring it up when I get the chance. You said it was downstairs?"

Joshua would stop himself, he was being rude "My apologies that sounds similar to a folk tale of people disappear in my country, don't know if it was vampires or gang related stuff, or maybe something completely different"

Joshua would sigh as he remembered the past or perhaps wished he could have found it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread