Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"Offering a helping hand is always, always a god start. This little Freehold is beset by many problems, so there is much opportunity for you there."

Anatole tilted his head at the mention of a diner.

"I like it. It will be a long term goal, for sure - you need to establish yourself first. A meeting place, with food and drink, sounds like something the whole Freehold needs. At present, everything is bound up in Funderland. While the theme park is pleasant enough, it would be very nice to get away from its shadow sometimes. I think you are on to something there. Keep it here..."

Anatole tapped his temple.

"And wait til you are ready and established. Then you'll have the respect and the resources to make it work."

He smiled again, his mouth disappearing in his effusive curls but shaping the contours of his face.

"Comfort and Fear. Yes. I think we have an agreement there. The true test is knowing when to switch between the two. And that is something I am certain will supply many conversations between us, in time."

Anatole had always preferred the comfort and the restful harvest, yet he could not ignore the surprised looks and the inspired terror from the other Freehold Lost when he issued his challenge to Iron Meg. Nor could he ignore the looks from those who had taken the Ogre down when he lured her out - and taken her punishing, bone shattering blows.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Social Chameleon
    (Good Talker)
    Mantle
    (Cool breeze)
    Leonard Kingsley

Social Chameleon 2
    Striking Looks 2

+1
    SL
    PRE

Leonard would give a smile as finished off his tea.

"Of course I will help, after all we are all Lost, I think the best thing that has helped me more than anything else was a darkling who gave me a nice warm meal when we first met, didn't know from which court. Helped me have the ability to try and heal myself enough to be able to continue life."

Leonard would smile at the memory, his body more relaxed and his body loosens up.

"A place where you can feel hope but also leave with a full stomach and be energized is my thought process. Especially good with a ripe harvest."

Leonard was feeling excited at the prospect, but immediately snapped back to attention
    "I will take that advice, cause it will always help me in the future"

Leonard would smile at Anatole, he had Leonard's respect and enjoyed the conversation with him.

"I would gladly have those conversations, balance can help are Court, plus you have some really good scones, makes me want more conversations, just to steal your recipes"

He gave a soft chuckle and a wink. To show that he was joking but was also complimenting him.
    Striking Looks 2

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

"Excellent."

He finished off his scone, chewing slowly.

"It would be nice to offer something beyond the Emerald Court's tavern. Wonderful venue but... not something we can take our ease at easily given its location in the mortal realm."

Licking a finger, he added:

"Do you have any further questions regarding the Freehold? You came to the Coronation, but did you manage to meet the rest of the Freehold? I can fill in any gaps that you have."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Social Chameleon
    (Good Talker)
    Mantle
    (Cool breeze)
    Leonard Kingsley

Social Chameleon 2
    Striking Looks 2

+1
    SL
    PRE

Leonard would nod his head, feeling inspired by the fellow Wizened.

"That is the plan, I will do my best to help the Lost here. Of course if you need help don't hesitate to call my need, more than just Autumn Court stuff as well."

Leonard was very willing to help out, like he could atone from stuff in the past. That is all he wants.

Leonard would put on a serious face as he thought. "Well I would like to know how many Fairest are here.....Cause I am quite afraid of the more attractive here....I was led into my durance because of very beautiful woman...I don't want to offend them if at all possible....As far as people I have met, I met a few summer knights, Kane and Gawain. And is Winter Court not that powerful here cause I can't quite find out who the Monarch is?"

Leonard would move back to his normal position and clear his throat with a cough. "Sorry about all the questions, I am still quite new."
    Striking Looks 2

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

"Hmmm."

Anatole's chair creaked as the Wizened shifted his weight. He ran a hand through his beard, thinking for a moment.

"Well. The exact numbers change all the time. The only Fairest I know of are Circe and Seraphina. Both are Sovereigns. Sonnie Wu is someone you can call beautiful too - she is a Beast of Spring, Claviger, I believe. She is lively and youthful and her mischievous nature shines through at all times. That is all."

It was a curious request. Anatole could appreciate where the Fear stemmed from and he bobbed his head to indicate this.

"Do not worry, my friend. I can understand your... Fear. I do not think it in Seraphina's nature to be cruel. Sonnie Wu is a trickster and will continue to play that role unless you directly challenge the Emerald Court. Or the break the oaths of the Freehold. And Circe... is crude and exuberant but effective as the Crimson Sovereign. She is not the type to be cruel unless truly angered - and her ire has never, to my understanding, been visited on anything but the Freehold's enemies."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Social Chameleon
    (Good Talker)
    Mantle
    (Cool breeze)
    Leonard Kingsley

Social Chameleon 2
    Striking Looks 2

+1
    SL
    PRE

Leonard would try to remember the names in his head, and keep tabs on it.

"I will do my best to remember names, I think I saw them group together during the coronation, they absolutely frightened me so I did my best to avoid them....felt to familiar of other parties....though it isn't like that. Gotta keep telling myself myself that."

Leonard would rub the back of his head and sigh, remembering his past life and how he would jump in to talk to all those attractive woman. Now he tempers himself to stay away from them, life was ironic like that.

" I will do my best to not make them my enemies, I want to live well and try my best to keep living. That is what we all want to do as fellow Lost"

Leonard would pause then ask

"Is there anything else you want to know? Best to be polite and ask since you have answered my question."

Leonard would put one hand out as he talked in a forward motion as a 'do you have anything to say?' motion.
    Striking Looks 2

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole paused to think for a moment.

"I have nothing further. Your business is your own; if you intend to use the Autumn Hollow as a residence for the moment, please show some discretion around the mortals."

He blinked, then smiled.

"Ah! If you were looking for the Winter Court I suggest you track down Gerritt. He is an Ogre."

Seems the conversation has run its course. Shall we wrap things up?

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Social Chameleon
    (Good Talker)
    Mantle
    (Cool breeze)
    Leonard Kingsley

Social Chameleon 2
    Striking Looks 2

+1
    SL
    PRE

Leonard would finish his tea and would stand up, he would fix his collar and offer his hand to Anatole.

"I thank you for the lovely conversation, I should hope we have many more in the future, it's always nice to know someone else in your Court.

Leonard would try to remember the name and what kind of Lost the Winter Monarch was.

"I will do my best to remember, I hope to run into him soon"

Sounds good to me, thank you for the scene
    Striking Looks 2

9. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

"Not at all. Our Court is few, so it is important to keep in contact. I am glad you are here."

Anatole rose and offered his hand in exchange to Leonard.

"We shall see each other again."

A good scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread