She listens, because he listens. Truth for Truth, Questions and Answers.

"Theseus-ship, yes I know that one. At least you - " she starts to say, but stops, thinking perhaps that was a bit not good to say. Kane-knight hasn't said anything about what she said, just offered his Durance for hers. Equivalent exchange. Reciprocity. "We're similar-different. It's. Nice-good-comfort. I think." there, that was good-better she thought.

"It's good to know-remember. It's hard to self-analyze if you have a bias-blind-spot. My Fetch is living popular-princess-influencer-Instagram life." she's quite but offers after a moment, "I don't think....now-me. Could live that life again. I don't really want to."

"I was doing the same. Going-place-to-place, since. Um." she forces herself to say, "Drippy," it's hard-good to say instead of gross-bad-wrong, but good. Yes. "Oh, that's good-nice, was that before now-Sacramento - " she pauses, then blinks, eyes wide, "Oh. Me? I. Oh." she doesn't know what to say. Or Ask or do. But. Maybe. Well.

She offers a smile. It felt good. Yes.

Sorry for taking so much time to reply and yeah we should probably wind down now with are swell 1 day left :P