Of Motleys that weren't

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

With his size, the odd jobs and the spartan living situation Gerrit was suddenly reminded of Ram - or Tobias, as the Ogre wanted to be called shortly before disappearing. Maybe the Lost that disappeared were replaced in their essence by new Lost coming through Sacramento? Ram became Jasper, General Worm became Gawain. Would Gerrit have met someone like him if he had stayed away a bit longer? No, that was insane. Gerrit cleared his throat and refocused on less paranoid thoughts. "I see. If you ever find yourself short on work just tell me. I know a few owners of small businesses who need help now and then."

He listened to Jaspers situation with a neutral face. It seemed like there already were several offers to help the Beast out, and by not taking them he made it clear that it was not necessary to press the matter further. "I respect that. Just try and stay safe yourself." Although he had no doubt that Jasper knew how to take care of himself.
    Gerrit took a look at his watch, furrowed his brows and emptied his remaining water. "I'm sorry, but I have another appointment that I need to attend. Maybe we can continue this conversation some time? Maybe somewhere where we could chat a bit about your opinion on politics." The slight pause before the last word could make it clear that Gerrit wasn't talking about donkeys and elephants. Jasper carried no Mantle and Gerrit was interested in the reason for that.

[CTL]Sorry for the long wait, but we're almost out of time.[/color]

2. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The Beast doesn't know about all the others that came before him. He is who he is and can be no other. He nods to the offer with a smile, though it's not fully pleasant. The memories sifting about his mind at the moment are enough to spoil any true mirth. "I might take you up on that. Always could use a bit more."

He takes another swig of his beer before nodding to him. "It's worked thus far.. but then I've had people to look after me too."

He nods and shifts his large frame. "Not a problem. I've got things I need to look into as well," he says, downing the last of his Guinness before smiling at the frostbitten man. "Sure. That sounds good to me. You've got my number. I can usually find time for most anything."

He pushes back his chair and stands, giving a small stretch of his less than small frame.

Not a problem. Looks like a good place for us to end this.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

4. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread