Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I am glad you have a good ally. Those are such balms against the chill of our club."
    She couched her words in velvet substitution, to avoid any mention of the not fit for public language.
    ", Although I might ask if you would like to practice a language with me. I am always wanting to learn another."
    Jennifer was about to consider a reply to the guide when they were joined by another.
    "I am Jenna," Jennifer stated at regular volume.

A bit quieter, she responded to Mr. Gonzalez
    "No need to use the titles of our club here."
    Jennifer did not trust that any words, even a whisper, could be truly private when they were among the kine.
    At normal volume, her snake - like voice stated. "Please, join us. I was just trying to think of anything that I know about a proposed haunting in the area. I would assume the mines from the gold mine era. What do you think?"
    A glance between Albert and Joshua to include the two.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Aswang
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Unusual)
    Composure
    (Hardened)
    Filipino Martial Arts
    (Escrima)
    Joshua Gonzalez

Striking Looks 2

Joshua is a handsome vampire from the Philippines, he thanks his family for good genes.

Filipino Martial Arts 2

Joshua always carries retractable Escrima Sticks

+1
    SL
    PRE

Joshua would nod at the two reprimanding him with there words, did he make a faux pa? It seems that the Seneschel gave a good excuse and he would go along with it.

Joshua would think of the question. "In my experience a good haunting area would be an abandoned place that has seen a lot of death, hospitals, caves filled with treasure, cemeteries stuff like that"

Joshua would have his thumb and his index finger on his chin "At least from my country that is what's common, different countries different customs" He would look between Jennifer and Albert as he said that to see their opinions on the matter.
    Aspect of the Predator ● [BP 3]

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded with a hint of a sad smile, as communication had been quite dangerous since Portland.

"Yes, though for... complicated reasons we don't communicate much these days... Though that will change eventually."

Raising an eyebrow as the question was a bit unexpected he spent some moments thinking about it, before responding.

"It would be a pleasure. Do you have a specific one in mind already?"

When Mr. Gonzalez chimed in with an idea what might lead a location to be haunted, Al nodded.

"If I remember correctly that is about the commonly accepted lore here. There might be something to add, but unfortunately I don't recall what exactly that would be..."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"This was the site of a a former saloon and hotel, where miners and buisiness men would gamble and socialize." The guide leads the group into a historical building. "It is here that several people have reported seeing a Lady in White. There are many mysteries surrounding her, some accounts believe her to be a former 'lady of the night' who worked at this saloon."

Jennifer looks to Priscus Baker as she replied.
    "I want to learn to read Hebrew or Latin. I think there could be a good basis for finding informative texts in those languages."
    "I agree with you."
    Jennifer nodded to Mr. Gonzalez. "I have heard of hauntings in such a locale.
    "Perhaps the two of you would like to join me for a private discussion on the occult?"
    Jennifer suggested as she follows the guide.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Aswang
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Unusual)
    Composure
    (Hardened)
    Filipino Martial Arts
    (Escrima)
    Joshua Gonzalez

Striking Looks 2

Joshua is a handsome vampire from the Philippines, he thanks his family for good genes.

Filipino Martial Arts 2

Joshua always carries retractable Escrima Sticks

+1
    SL
    PRE

Joshua would listen to the lady speak and would give a smirk. He would casually whisper to Jennifer and Albert "There is a white lady in the Philippines as well, strange how a lady in white is in almost every culture"

Joshua would marvel about different cultures for a bit before snapping back to attention when he overheard the language department "Fancy yourself going to Israel or Rome soon? Both those languages are great for learning some deep history there." Joshua was always a history nerd so hearing that made him feel at ease a bit.

Joshua would open his hand and say "Lead the Way Jenna" He was trying not to call them by there titles, tis is why he hated vampire politics, to many secrets.
    Aspect of the Predator ● [BP 3]

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded, thinking about all the 'haunted' locations his brother-in-law Victor had been to (and painted paintings of). There seemed to be quite a few on the continent.

"Apparently ladies in white are quite common as far as, let's call them ghosts, are concerned. I've heard there are quite a few in Germany and its surroundings and even one in Hongkong. But I'm no expert on that matter."

On the part of the languages Jennifer wanted to learn, he thought for a bit before advising her.

"I'd advise you to begin with Latin, it is easier to learn and provides more... familiarity with modern languages."

Following the guide he listened and provided her with some of his attention.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer smiles slightly as she walks a ways from the group. Still in public, she continues to mind her words.
    "Yes, it is intriquing. Although I would be curious if the version in the Phillipines is different than the version those in North America believe." Jennifer replies to Mr. Gonzalez. Jennifer nods slightly.
    "I shall begin with Latin, then, Doctor. I appreciate the advice."

A look between Mr. Gonzalez and Doctor Baker.
    "I am a scholar. A researcher and a reader. I intend to learn the language to uncover more knowledge."
    "As the hour draws late, I would invite you, Doctor, and you, Mr. Gonzalez, to join me at Lotus tomorrow evening. If that time does not work for you, please do reply to the invitation that I shall send to you with a date that would work better."
    A glance to the people around them. Autumn brown eyes move back to the two Kindred.
    "The hour grows late and I must retire. Thank you for joining me. I would enjoy conversation that we could have with more privacy."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

The tour concluded and the kindred moved off into the night.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread