Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Come see how the pursuit of glory became a dizzying descent into madness, flecked with fools gold and despair! Read the flyer in downtown Sacramento. The first tour started in just enough time to invite someone to join... Jennifer took a flyer and opened it, looking over the dramatic pictures of houses. This could be fun. I know a few people who know a few things about the occult. I should text them and see if they want to join me.

It was on an open street and just any Kindred might wander up while Jennifer read the Sacramento Ghost Tours flyer.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Book keeping
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

It took Al a while to arrive at the location and as he did arrive, audibly coughing and wheezing, he raised his cane as a greeting, for he lacked the breath to speak. As usual the semblance of life didn't make him look healthy but instead a sickly shade of pale and the clothing he wore (a dark grey tweed suit in glen plaid combined with a green and black Tattersail shirt, a dark green tie, brown brogued boots and a flat cap matching the suit) only further emphasised that. After a couple of minutes he managed to gain enough air to speak.

"Good evening."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Hey." Jennifer greeted Albert in a more casual manner. She adopted her mortal alias and was doing her best to blend in with the mortals around them. She was briefly surprised by the Pricus' frail appearance. She held out the two tickets with a pleasant smile.
    "Have you ever been on a ghost tour?" She inquired. "I hope that we hear about the local history of Sacramento. I do not know much past the general stuff. I imagine this talks a lot about the Gold Rush time period."
    She glances around at the Kine near the two Kindred. Visually checking if anyone was paying attention to the Cursed voice.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al took one of the tickets and shook his head as an answer.

"Actually no. I wasn't aware there were those here, but I happen not to get out much."

Taking a moment to get some breath for speaking, he nodded.

"It might be quite interesting. I'm always inclined to learn more about things."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"That is a reason why I texted you." Jennifer replied. "I find no fault in devoting oneself to one's profession." Generally meaning his role as Priscus and a leader of the Crone.
    "Yet we do need to make time for one another. Although I reached out to you because I would like for us to become better acquainted."
    As per the last meeting between the two Clans, they were now confirmed allies.

"I went on one of these tours before, with a dear friend who I was romantically entangled with. He had to move on to care for important matters."
    Which she understood, although she missed him. Still to this night, she missed him. Which was... unusual for her. She had accepted that Kindred came and went with the ebb of the tide, as was the way with Sacramento politics. Yet this one unusual for how she still thought of him, fondly.

"Yes, I agree. I always want to learn something new. Have you been studying anything new of late?
    I have studied a bit and learned the Italian language."

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded. He couldn't quite get it out, but he appreciated the sentiment.

"Indeed. I thank you for the opportunity."

He looked around and raised an eyebnrow quizzically as he didn't know the plan and he didn't like that much.

"Are there plans for others to koin us or are we the whole of the group?"

When she mentioned having done such things with someone she was romntically involved with he bacame quiet, as he wasn't sure, if she needed emotional support which was something he had problems with.

"I see. Thank you again for inviting me."

On the question of whether he had learned something new recently he nodded.

"I'm currently trying to learn Spanish. Sam used to say it can be quite useful."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I am glad that you see the benefits." Jennifer replied, her warm look in her eyes belaying the reptile like rasp as her words slithered like a snake over dying leaves.
    "No, I do not think others will join us." Jennifer answered.
    "I could see it as being very useful. Mandarin could be useful as well. You have a past with languages, I believe?"
    "Sam?" Jennifer inquired, her eyes lighting on Albert's own.

"Alright everyone, gather around."
    An attractive blonde gestured to the four people, Albert and Jennifer. "Our tour begins now. The Gold Rush, war and unexplained death created deep scars that have lasted here in our fair city. Does anyone know of any potential unexplained death or proposed haunting in the area?"

Aswang
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Unusual)
    Composure
    (Hardened)
    Filipino Martial Arts
    (Escrima)
    Joshua Gonzalez

Striking Looks 2

Joshua is a handsome vampire from the Philippines, he thanks his family for good genes.

Filipino Martial Arts 2

Joshua always carries retractable Escrima Sticks

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Ah Sacramento, the nights here felt peaceful, but at the same time could be quite hectic, Joshua was experiencing the latter as he got done at his low income job, he made his last delivery and was around the same area.

He saw a flyer about these places and decided to go as well, he would buy a ticket and walk over to the small gathering though his beast would start to act up and he would look around,since he saw two familiar faces. He would calm himself and casually walk over to both of them. "Lady Seneschel, Priscus Baker."

He would give both of a respectful nod as he walked near the group. "I do hope I am not interfering with anything important, I saw this place on a flyer and wanted to experience it myself. I enjoy bits and pieces of history." he stood a respectful distance from them in case they were gonna privately talk.

He would shake his head as the question was asked about haunts, since he only knows about some in Cebu and other parts of the Philippines.
    Aspect of the Predator ● [BP 3]

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded. It was one of the things he had learned the hard way, yet it had been good to learn.

"It is better to see the benefits than to emphasize the negatives. A valuable lesson I learned once..."

As the talk turned towards languages he again nodded.

"I have learned a few that were necessary for my studies. I do think I might have a talent for them, but I didn't develop it much unfortunately."

He nodded with a short wistful look upon hearing her repeating the name.

"Yes, he is maybethe closest thing to a best friend I have... and the last one of them left. But that is a topic for another time, I think..."

Then Mr. Gonzalez arrived just before the tour began and after regaining control over himself al was under the impression he had used Words Not Fit Fot The Public. With a gesture to the people around he indicated they were not in a place to throw those titles around.

"Good evening Mr. Gonzalez. You aren't interfering, just a bit unexpected..."

He too did shake his head, as he didn't know of anything suspect in the area.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread