Circe had connections. Most who knew her well knew those connections were all things gun. And other illegal stuff but mostly gun.

Quite a few forgot that she'd also contacts with the movie industries. Not big connections, but the Fairest was good at scrounging, wheeling, and dealing props. Overstock, resale, wholesale, and was the old stuff.

It irked and flattered Circe sometimes that the mundy runners thought she'd made all the fake guns used to hide a dozen real ones. It was quite conflicting, praise for her craft but disdain for her social skills. Positive? She got to legit call them absolute morons for not thinking she had connections to the prop departments and not just guns.

This combination however led to a truly rare occurrence today. The grey market.

It was something Circe held in amused disdain, the way a roller coaster designer would do with a kiddie ride. It was rare to have things on this market be profitable, so she avoided it.

But today was an exception. Leon had found a legit customer, some "security contractor" company in Texas was looking for roof turrets. Totally legal buyer, which was why Leon had decided to sweep the grey markets for options and Circe's contacts had played out.

Circe had learned a while back where a bunch of old skylight steadicams for cars were housed. Like 1980s models, possibly older than Circe for 50 to 60 pound cameras. A few hours of tweaking and modification let the runners make one able to hold one of Leon's "negotiation insurance" Lewis Guns.

And it fired off a full mag without damage.

An excellent sale and solution, though it led to a problem.

How did they sell it to the Texans?

The gun runners weren't exactly legit. Circe's suggestion to Leon? "Well, why don't I send 'em the first one under my re-saler persona and ask 'em if it'll work? It is technically a legit ID and job, oh ho ho ho ho!" She laughs her loud laugh, "Though really, what are we...gonna...boss dude? Why're ya looking at me like? No, no, no," she shakes her hands, "There's gotta be a ton of beaurcracy paperwork ta sell ta them, don't there?"

It turns out that yes, yes there was.

Leon owed her big time for this. She would make sure he knew that. Often.