Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

He's Dead Jim

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

The location James chose is fairly barren and windswept, the ground rough and uneven with small tufts of grass and weeds struggling to survive; the place chosen is a large piece of flat land with some small hills around it to provide extra cover.

Broken Shackles still holds Michael, her expression neutral, face devoid of any emotion. Joseph has taken his Urhan form, his strong front claws digging out a small pit in the dusty ground, a bucket sitting nearby. Sally, James and Jonathan arrive soon after, walking on foot from the car and carrying a large collection of wood and several spades as they join the others.

James immediately starts putting the prye together, choosing not to speak right now as he works at it, good at the distraction to keep his mind fairly clear for now, and nodding at Alison gratefully as she steps forward and helps him put it together.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison moved and stacked wood along with James helping to make the pyre. After a few minutes of work she spoke while still working, "I appreciate you doing this James. This means a lot to both of us. I never expected things to turn out this way."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

B
    Bereii

As they stack the pyre or just stand around watching it the gathered Uratha can notice another figure nearby.

He stands close enough to see what they're doing but keeps his distance as to not intrude if unwanted.

He has the hood of his sweater pulled up and his hands in his pockets. His face looks very serious as he looks at what is going on.

James nods at Alison, his face deathly serious. "You're welcome Alison, aand the truth is neither did I.. I haven't felt in control since I Changed, everything's been chaos and madness and out of my hands. All this power and I felt helpless." He glances down, then back up, an intent look on his face. "No more. We have all this power, these abilities, we don't need to play fate's game, we can make it play ours, and I promise you, if we stand together, anyone or anything that tries to steal or steals one of us away is going to pay a price they can't afford, and these Beshilu you told me about, they're going to be the first to pay." his eyes flash to the figure watching them and he tenses, but controls himself. "We're being watched.." He raises his voice so the others can hear. "Circle behind him Joseph, take him down without being seen if you can, quickly and quietly, and do your best not to kill him if you can avoid it, I just hope he hasn't called the police."

B
    Bereii

Even though Tom doesn't hear the words he senses the hostility he has raised in the others. Then it dawns on him.

Damn fool. Should've come from the other way. Of course they saw him as an intruder as he had come down wind from them. For all they knew he was just a human.

The man in front of them takes a quick look around, but instead of darting away he changes his form into that of a wolf.
    Then he lies down. Showing that he has no intention of causing trubble.

W
    Wyldside

Jonathan has been in human form for the time being. Sitting watching silently. This was all nothing new to him. He had seen more than a few pyres erected in his time. There was a deep sorrow shown on his face. He felt slightly sick inside.

He over hears James give the orders to circle the man. Looking up he can see the wolf now lying down. "If you truly wish to cause no trouble, you should come on down here out in the open. Instead of trying to hide on the hill." It was a horrible thing, a funeral pyre. It meant that a life had ended, only to be lived in the tales of the people. There were so few Urtha in the world, all of there lives should be considered precious. It was too bad that, those that remain seemed content on killing each other in war.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally listened quietly. She stood next to BrokenShackles with a hand on her shoulder. Putting her energy and support into the Pink Haired Urathu. Sally didn't know what she was feeling but new that Kari could use her support. She was strong in both body and will but it is at times like these that people, no matter how strong, need support.

B
    Bereii

"I am not hiding. I stand in the open, don't I? But I do not want to intrude when you are saying farewell to your friend." Tom says as he walks towards the pyre.

"Who is this for?" He asks in a respectful tone watching the pyre they are building.

L

Since Tom is in Urhan and does not know First Tongue he cannot speak effectively. According to WtF core he can use "wolf-speak" to communicate basic concepts. So it would come across somewhere along the lines of "I'm not hiding, I don't want to intrude, and Who's this for?" The tone wouldn't really carry over.

Long Fang looked over at James sharply as he gave the orders. Ah, so here is the Alpha. I was beginning to wonder…Not that it matters much anymore. His ears flick in acknowledgement as he begins to lightly pad away away from the bit he had been digging for the pyre. He pauses as the man looks around quickly and then, instead of bolting, he seemed to shimmer as his body became protean and he melded into the form of a wolf and lay down. Seeing this, Joseph paused, one paw raised in the air as though in mid step. He growled something about pups in the First Tongue.

When Jonathan gave his rebuke and the wolf only walked closer, saying what he did Joseph couldn’t help but feel irate. This was a parting of ways, a farewell to a friend, a brother, and the returning of his body to the world and this pup had the gall to interrupt it. It was more for Michael, Alison, and Kari but he still felt the slight the Uratha showed. With a warning growl Long Fang walked to the other wolf, meeting him halfway to the pyre.

“Change back, pup.” He said, in wolf-speak, also daring the unknown Uratha to do anything contrary. “You’re in the wrong territory.” Let us hope Luna has given him enough wisdom to head me, less violence break out. I don’t want to dishonour Michael Greeves because some young pup is too ballsy to swallow his pride.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last